Your Headcanon Pairings?

I was never into manaketes, so not Tiki. Panne was a tempting choice, but one thing made me decide on another female instead.

EDIT: Nope, not Sully either.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many good pairings.

No, the "shocked" part is that I went into it thinking, "Why am I doing this? Severa's just going to be a bitch to my son." But the support wasn't bad at all - in fact, like I mentioned, I really liked it. So shocked, but in a good way.

Oh yes, so many that can be sweet. Well... though... if I mentioned Chrom with Olivia or Sumia, I... don't know why I did now. As much as I'm loathed to admit it, I liked the confession scene with Sumia at the very least. So that can be the next best thing for Chrom after female Avatar in my eyes.

And oh, yeah, you'd think so too, but... her tsundere-ness wasn't actually cruel to Morgan! It was so cute. Help me decide on his wife, Fred!Severa or Donny!Nah.

I think this thread is still on headcanon pairings than guessing someone's male Avatar's wife lol. I have my male Avatar headcanon pairing. (It's in my sig, if it's not obvious enough.)

Edited by Shirley

I was never into manaketes, so not Tiki. Panne was a tempting choice, but one thing made me decide on another female instead.

EDIT: Nope, not Sully either.

Will you be another me and marry the many-say-she-is-boring Say'ri? :'D

Oh yes, so many that can be sweet. Well... though... if I mentioned Chrom with Olivia or Sumia, I... don't know why I did now. As much as I'm loathed to admit it, I liked the confession scene with Sumia at the very least. So that can be the next best thing for Chrom after female Avatar in my eyes.

And oh, yeah, you'd think so too, but... her tsundere-ness wasn't actually cruel to Morgan! It was so cute. Help me decide on his wife, Fred!Severa or Donny!Nah.

I think this thread is still on headcanon pairings than guessing someone's male Avatar's wife lol. I have my male Avatar headcanon pairing. (It's in my sig, if it's not obvious enough.)

Sumia confession scene is another thing. The HUG.

But it's just.. so.. tempting to guess... ;___;

Chrom for FeMU and Olivia for MaMU?

Why not consider Chrom x Olivia sometimes? XD

Prince&Philanderer!Inigo is just awesome.

Edited by Fairlee

Will you be another me and marry the many-says-she-is-boring Say'ri? ;__;

Well, I only recently recruited her, so I don't know much about her yet

(other than that she's a princess because some people here don't know how to use spoiler tags >_>).

I might change my mind about my current choice, who knows.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I only recently recruited her, so I don't know much about her yet

(other than that she's a princess because some people here don't know how to use spoiler tags >_>).

I might change my mind about my current choice, who knows.

I do think she's alright.

IF only she's marriageable with everyone...

I'd put Lon'qu x Say'ri for headcannon.

Lon'qu is most probably from Chon'sin anyway

EDIT

Just like my Virion x Maribelle,

HOW CAN I FORGET BASILIO x FLAVIA JUST BECAUSE THERE IS NO S SUPPORT FOR THEM.

Edited by Fairlee

Sumia confession scene is another thing. The HUG.

But it's just.. so.. tempting to guess... ;___;

Chrom for FeMU and Olivia for MaMU?

Why not consider Chrom x Olivia sometimes? XD

Prince&Philanderer!Inigo is just awesome.

that hug killed me.

Yes, pretty much. xD I did think of ChromxOlivia, but then .... I don't know, I kinda changed my mind... If we exclude Avatars for headcanons, I think I like Lon'qu and Olivia more, though I know Cherche/Lon'qu conversations give us more background on Lon'qu. Still, Chrom and Olivia is like... those fall-in-love-at-first-sight-then-marry kinda thing to me. XD I'm sure that...might have happened in real life, but... naaaah... plus those fanarts of Lon'qu/Olivia.

Ohhhh... wait if we exclude Avatars, then Morgan should probably be excluded too. I would say Morgan (M) x Severa is another one of mine.

that hug killed me.

Yes, pretty much. xD I did think of ChromxOlivia, but then .... I don't know, I kinda changed my mind... If we exclude Avatars for headcanons, I think I like Lon'qu and Olivia more, though I know Cherche/Lon'qu conversations give us more background on Lon'qu. Still, Chrom and Olivia is like... those fall-in-love-at-first-sight-then-marry kinda thing to me. XD I'm sure that...might have happened in real life, but... naaaah... plus those fanarts of Lon'qu/Olivia.

Ohhhh... wait if we exclude Avatars, then Morgan should probably be excluded too. I would say Morgan (M) x Severa is another one of mine.

that hug made me regret S-Rank Chrom x Sumia in my first and only run with Chrom X Sumia. ;___;

WHY DID I UNLOCK THOSE PIES

Lon'qu x Cherche is a favorite of mine as well, tough my headcanon will always be Fred x Cherche.

Their background story, Lon'qu's holding hand first, Gerome's attitude a bit like Lon'qu as well.

I know right? That fanart with Basilio and Flavia just.. made me want to pair Lon'qu x Olivia..

For being a gynophobic, he sure got a lot of great supports. :awesome:

If I did include the Avatar... then..

FeMU x Priam.... I guess? XD Or maybe Walhart..

MaMU x ..........Say'ri?

Whoa, it's harder to make a headcanon out of Avatar. At least, for me.

Male!Morgan x Nah the cutest for me.

With other child, he look a lot younger.. like Ricken with anyone other than Nowi/Lissa/Maribelle.

Female!Morgan x Yarne

Gotta make a lot of taguel~ :P

that hug made me regret S-Rank Chrom x Sumia in my first and only run with Chrom X Sumia. ;___;

WHY DID I UNLOCK THOSE PIES

Lon'qu x Cherche is a favorite of mine as well, tough my headcanon will always be Fred x Cherche.

Their background story, Lon'qu's holding hand first, Gerome's attitude a bit like Lon'qu as well.

I know right? That fanart with Basilio and Flavia just.. made me want to pair Lon'qu x Olivia..

For being a gynophobic, he sure got a lot of great supports. :awesome:

If I did include the Avatar... then..

FeMU x Priam.... I guess? XD Or maybe Walhart..

MaMU x ..........Say'ri?

Whoa, it's harder to make a headcanon out of Avatar. At least, for me.

Male!Morgan x Nah the cutest for me.

With other child, he look a lot younger.. like Ricken with anyone other than Nowi/Lissa/Maribelle.

Female!Morgan x Yarne

Gotta make a lot of taguel~ :P

You like pies? Or didn't know you could wait to marry off Chrom yet.

Well, maybe Gerome is somewhat like Lon'qu but... well, I dunno Lon'qu/Cherche S conversation actually. At least throughout Lon'qu/Olivia, Olivia was usually the one who grabbed Lon'qu's hand despite his dismays. XD Go pair Lon'qu and Olivia nao. And watch Inigo be completely opposite of his father.

Nah got the majority votes for Morgan from who I asked... when I just decided I sorta wanted Severa for Morgan again. ;; It's that food is the way to a man's heart or however that saying goes. and follow this headcanon in my game. ;;

Edited by Shirley

FeMU marries Basilio and MaMU marries Flavia because I really like ruling Ferox ok

Also I just love those two

Edited by Thor Odinson

You like pies? Or didn't know you could wait to marry off Chrom yet.

Well, maybe Gerome is somewhat like Lon'qu but... well, I dunno Lon'qu/Cherche S conversation actually. At least throughout Lon'qu/Olivia, Olivia was usually the one who grabbed Lon'qu's hand despite his dismays. XD Go pair Lon'qu and Olivia nao. And watch Inigo be completely opposite of his father.

Nah got the majority votes for Morgan from who I asked... when I just decided I sorta wanted Severa for Morgan again. ;; It's that food is the way to a man's heart or however that saying goes. and follow this headcanon in my game. ;;

I don't know there will be an extra scene if the support haven't reach S T^T

Why else I unlocked those stupid pies.

I want to.. but I'm stuck with Chrom x Olivia as my headcanon now... D:

In my game, the tsundere gets the philanderer prince. Yay ring in A Rank!

I find it amusing to pair Cordelia's children (AvatarxCordelia is one of the 3 pairings I always go for) with members of Chrom's family tree for some reason. SeveraxOwain (Chrom's nephew) and MorganxInigo (Chrom's son on most of my playthroughs).

Edited by Zelos

I find it amusing to pair Cordelia's children (AvatarxCordelia is one of the 3 pairings I always go for) with members of Chrom's family tree for some reason. SeveraxOwain (Chrom's nephew) and MorganxInigo (Chrom's son on most of my playthroughs).

I always paired Severa with Inigo.

And Inigo will always be Ylissean Prince.

A full list from me in what I think is most canon:

Chrom/Sumia (Obvious)

Frederick/Lissa (Holy geez, how do people miss this)

Stahl/Sully (Ahem. Special Ending, and it's the ONLY Special Ending in the game, to boot)

Virion/Cherche (She's been his maid and servant for a long time.)

Ricken/Maribelle (...Duh?)

Gregor/Nowi (That Official Art, Much?)

Libra/Tharja (Libra... actually seems to fit the bill for Tharja's husband. Unlike everyone else (and especially MU))

Lon'qu/Olivia (Another one that really doesn't need any explanation. Although, Basilio and Flavia ship them, hard.)

Male MU/Lucina (Special Scene, different (no Bubbles!) confession scene, Morgan Makes sense, all second gens can marry.)

Owain/Cynthia (Childhood friends, and a "duh" pairing)

Yarne/Nah (Kinda given)

Everything else is on rocks.

Edited by Airship Canon

...I don't see anything that suggests FrederickxLissa is "most canon." If you're talking about Frederick's hand being on her shoulder in the cover art, that could just as easily be him showing his protective nature over the Ylisse royals. I wouldn't be surprised if Fred did the same with Emmeryn or Chrom if they were younger.

And where do you get RickenxMaribelle other than the fact that Ricken rescued her? Gaius saved her once too, you know. Hell, he saved her father at the same time as well.

Edited by Anacybele

And where do you get RickenxMaribelle other than the fact that Ricken rescued her? Gaius saved her once too, you know. Hell, he saved her father at the same time as well.

Clearly Basilio x Olivia is more canon than Chrom x Olvia since Basilio saved her from a noble hatching up plans to force her to marry him. |D

You see it in the game rather than a support conversation, and for some people, that's a hell of a lot more convincing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Clearly Basilio x Olivia is more canon than Chrom x Olvia since Basilio saved her from a noble hatching up plans to force her to marry him. |D

It's in the game rather than a support conversation.

But the support conversation talks about events from the past, not events occurring at the present. If the rescue was happening right during the support, then I would concede to your point.

The Basilio thing, another reason why basing canon-ness off of only rescuing makes no sense because Basilio x Olivia is obviously not even possible.

Edited by Anacybele

Ehhh, the way I see its, Frederick and Lissa seems more into Father and Daughter more than actual lover based on the support convo. i don't like it and thats it.

Obviously im NOT going to push Olivia, Cordelia, and Cherche as his canon either. I admit, Olivia X Frederick is my OTP, but its not canon

The Basilio thing, another reason why basing canon-ness off of only rescuing makes no sense because Basilio x Olivia is obviously not even possible.

Please, tell me you're not taking me seriously.

Are pairings really THAT serious for you?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yeah, no pairing in the game is absolutely canon except Chrom x mystery girl. Since he automatically marries no matter what.

EDIT: Shadowofchaos: I don't understand. I was simply pointing out that what you said helps my case. :/

Edited by Anacybele

Ricken x Zelcher

Lon'zu x Tharja

Gregor x Nowi

Kellam x Palne

Vaike x Lissa

Gaius x Miriel

Henry x Olivia

Chrom x Sumia

And the Children :

Owain x Noire