Your Headcanon Pairings?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming that the Avatar is out of the picture...

- Chrom/Sumia (I think it's sweet how the brave leader and the clumsy yet hard-working girl get together. I didn't think their support was as shallow as "pies LOL").

- Frederick/Miriel (They're both so serious and sensible, and Frederick helps Miriel gain more than just booksmarts).

- Donnel/Lissa (The awkward farm-boy and the playful princess make such a cute couple).

- Gregor/Sully (The only guy manly enough for her).

- Stahl/Maribelle (Maribelle helps Stahl find a dream for himself).

- Vaike/Tharja (The bumbling moron and the sarcastic cynic together).

- Lon'qu/Olivia (The broody guy and the sensitive girl makes for a nice couple. Plus, Lon'qu as Inigo's daddy is cute).

- Gaius/Cordelia (She's all responsible and hard-working and he's like a big kid, LOL).

- Ricken/Nowi (Kind of bittersweet when you think about it.)

- Kellam/Panne (She notices him straight-away, also makes for a tanky Yarne).

- Henry/Cherche (The lady with the vicious wyvern and the sadist, match made in heaven).

SazukeEX1 x Sumia Hate is my OTP.

That guy also really loves to ship Ike and Soren for whatever reason, and calls everyone who disagrees homophobes.

Chrom x Sumia (absolute favorite)

Henry x Olivia (they look so cute together :<)

Gaius x Nowi

Lon'qu x Cordelia

Virion x Female Avatar

Libra x Tharja

Inigo x Severa

My headcanon pairings:

1st Gen:

Stahl X Serge (ME~!)

Olivia X Male Avatar

Chrom X Sumia (Or maybe me.)

Gaius X Nowi

Henry X Tharja

Gregor X Panne

Virion X Olivia

Frederick X Lissa

Ricken X Maribelle

Donnel X Sully

Kellam X Miriel

Lon'qu X Cherche

2nd Gen:

Female Morgan X Gerome (and Owain and Laurent, too)

Noire X Inigo

Male Morgan X Lucina

Kjelle X Laurent

Cynthia X Owain

Nah X Yarne

Edited by Arceus

I thought about not getting involved, but...

I'm actually quite flexible about pairings (even if it might appear otherwise with regard to Sumia, who is the only one I tend to be so antsy about in that regard).

HOWEVER.... I do ship Olivia/Rey*, Ninian/Rey, and Arieta/Rey.

lolol

*Rey = shadowofchaos.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'm actually quite flexible about pairings (even if it might appear otherwise with regard to Sumia, who is the only one I tend to be so antsy about in that regard).

lolol

*Rey = shadowofchaos.

Ahahaha... funny. :)

Headcanon pairings eh? Well I've only played through the game once so far so I will state

Lucina/Laurent

Lon'qu/Panne

I don't have solid other pairings I like so far. While I enjoyed the pairings I did i'm not sure of some if they will be my favorites is what I'm getting at

lolol

*Rey = shadowofchaos.

All the ships! XD

Concerning the actual characters though, a pair I'm really fond of is Nowi x Kellam. His paired ending is painful to watch, yes, but I always feel that he isn't truly lost to history, as Nowi and Nah will love and cherish him for the rest of their years. In that way, he's never really forgotten.

I love chapter 13 for that. Frederick's "It worked! It worked!" is just too much - I can totally picture him pulling either the Avatar or Chrom into a giant bear hug.

B=Personally I like the burned ships from chapter 13

Reminded me of the legendary battle of Chibi or "Red Cliffs" from The Three Kingdoms Era of China [actually it was a little before the actual era but whatever]

B=Personally I like the burned ships from chapter 13

Remember, my MU burned all the other ships... *puts on sunglasses* with the burning passion he had for Olivia.

Remember, my MU burned all the other ships... *puts on sunglasses* with the burning passion he had for Olivia.

The passion of Rey is burning Rey

Its lour roar tells Rey to burn the ships

Erupting Weeb Finger

4:24 to 4:46. Pause. Wait for another pun. Rinse. Repeat.

This is pretty much what I'm reduced to at the moment.

Edited by Vashiane

I love chapter 13 for that. Frederick's "It worked! It worked!" is just too much - I can totally picture him pulling either the Avatar or Chrom into a giant bear hug.

I giggled at that too! lol. And a bear hug would've been so funny and cute if he'd given one to the Avatar, especially since she's his wife in my game. :D I ought to draw that someday, actually!

Also, I've noticed that Frederick is associated with bears a lot outside the game lol, mainly in fanart. But I find that cute in a funny way, especially since it probably comes from his nickname of Freddy Bear. XD

I giggled at that too! lol. And a bear hug would've been so funny and cute if he'd given one to the Avatar, especially since she's his wife in my game. :D I ought to draw that someday, actually!

Also, I've noticed that Frederick is associated with bears a lot outside the game lol, mainly in fanart. But I find that cute in a funny way, especially since it probably comes from his nickname of Freddy Bear. XD

If only I could draw.

Well, he does give giant, crushing hugs. He about squeezed the life out of Henry in their A support.

Oh yeah. I like the association, it fits him so well.

If only I could draw.

Well, he does give giant, crushing hugs. He about squeezed the life out of Henry in their A support.

Oh yeah. I like the association, it fits him so well.

OMG lol. The urge to draw a shirtless Freddy is getting so strong here! Aaah!

And yeah it does kind of fit him. lol

[best video ever]

4:24 to 4:46. Pause. Wait for another pun. Rinse. Repeat.

This is pretty much what I'm reduced to at the moment.

I guess you weren't pREYpared for this foREY of REYdiculous use of wordplay into aberREYtion.

... I resorted to a thesaurus for this.

I guess you weren't pREYpared for this foREY of REYdiculous use of wordplay into aberREYtion.

... I resorted to a thesaurus for this.

And I'm resorting to Ace Attorney to fully describe my reaction to this...

I'd say ignore the music but I love jazz so it's fitting. :)