Your Headcanon Pairings?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is all.

That could totally factor in if there's a FeMU x MaMU.

"Even if the entire world was your enemy... Even if you would destroy the world... I will stay by your side forever."

I don't really like Virion x Cherche as well.

I'm more of a Virion x Maribelle and Frederick x Cherche kind of girl.

Similarity!

Am I the only one that find it's odd to pair Avatar with a 2nd Gen? :s

I don't like it either, I just don't like Virion with any of the women oddly enough, I do not like any of his C or B supports, although I've never gotten past A because by that time I just go "ugh Virion stop being a stuck-up"

"Even if the entire world was your enemy... Even if you would destroy the world... I will stay by your side forever."

I really, REALLY want a new game where there is a female avatar and a male avatar which you could ship them together. Oh the insidious things I could do, the crack ships I could pull.

That would probably be my new headcanon, particularly with the unaltered forms (ie: white-haired Robin).

I really, REALLY want a new game where there is a female avatar and a male avatar which you could ship them together. Oh the insidious things I could do, the crack ships I could pull.

That would probably be my new headcanon, particularly with the unaltered forms (ie: white-haired Robin).

with the hype, maybe FE 14 will have it.

looooool ironically romantic somehow.

Double the Morgans.

• 2 months later...

I made an account just to post my own thoughts on this thread and see what others chose as well.

I paired them up based on who I liked rather than stats. (Sorry this is so long !)

(Right off the bat I knew I wanted these two paired. They just play such big roles in the game and I like them together. Their supports are a bit on the serious side. I also like having Lucina be Morgan's mother. I think I chose this mostly because Lucina was my favorite female though. It's not a very godo reason, but to me, they just felt like they fit. Although, I would've preferred black hair on Morgan.) I don't mind Lucina with Gerome either though.

Chrom x Olivia / Fem!Avatar

(I just don't like Chrom and Sumia together. It's hinted at a few times, but I didn't like the way they were together. I think Inigo is the perfect sibling for Lucina and son for Chrom. The supports just seem like they were made for these characters to me. This family just fits well together and I like that. I was hoping for a different hair color for Inigo, but it's not that big of a deal. I don't really think Lucina and Cynthia fit as siblings either. I really liked Fem!Avatar's supports with Chrom. Right away, I felt like they were already being hinted at. Their supports are also unique and kind of typical in the whole accidentally seeing each other naked bit. Usually characters in those situations get together *laugh* Besides, I did not like Lucina being wary of me at all. )

Lon'qu x Cordelia / Olivia

(I'm also a fan of having Lon'qu be Inigo's father because I like the idea that Olivia and Lon'qu being the parents of Inigo. I think it's cute to put them together due to their fear of the opposite gender. I prefer Olivia with Chrom though for a wider variety of reasons, so I ended up pairing him with Cordelia. I like that Lon'qu got jealous of Chrom due to Cordelia's feelings for him. I like the hair color Lon'qu passes down to Severa and I think the support between them as father and daughter fit pretty well. I could definitely see Lon'qu being the kind of guy that gets pushed around by his daughter a lot.)

Frederick x Sumia

(It took me a while to decide who to put with Sumia due to her limited options. I just don't like pairing her with Chrom. I thought her support with Frederick was cute. With her being a clutz and all, she definitely needs someone like Frederick to watch out for her. I also like how it gives him a softer side. I thought his supports with Cynthia matched too. I just think the three of them made a good family. I'm glad Cynthia was ale to inherit his brown hair too because that's te only hair color I really like on her. )

Virion x Cherche

(It seems like this ship is really unpopular on the forum, but I sort of like it. I liked the fault they had a history together. I also like how even though Virion is a flirt, Cherche can kinda keep him in his place. I like she doesn't put up with his nonsense too much, but deeply cares about him. They even said how well they knew each other and how close they are. With the two of them just existing, I didn't really see Virion needing another girl besides her. I don't think Virion makes the best father for Gerome, but I didn't mind their supports since they still seemed plausible to me. I would've preferred Gerome keeping his mother's hair color though.

Lissa x Vaike

(Originally, I stuck them together because I wanted Owain to have blonde hair, but I ended up liking them anyways. I just think they seem like a very happy couple, the kind that'd brighten everyone else's mood. They're just cute and I could see Vaike protecting her. I also like how in the end they go back to the streets and are welcomed by people. They've been friends for a long time and they just have chemistry, in my mind. I like how Chrom and Vaike are rivals too. I'd love to see his reaction to their engagement. Actually, I'd love to see reactions to engagements between many of the characters. I also felt that Vaike's supports with Owain fit. I could definitely see him getting hurt protecting Owain. )

Gaius x Maribelle

(This one felt kind of typical to me, but I still liked it. I'd really like her to see Gaius in court one day though *laugh* I thought his support with Brady was cute and seemingly plausible, but not the most fitting? I don't like Brady inheriting his hair color from Gaius. I wish he had been blonde, but it's not a huge deal. I ostly paired them due to how Maribelle and Gaius fit rather than how Gaius fit with Brady. Still, nonetheless, I really like this family. I feel like they'd be interesting to say the least.)

Henry x Nowi

(I had a lot of trouble deciding who to put both Nowi and Henry with, so I ended up putting them together. This is probably my favorite pairing of the game, although I'm sure there are better ones. To me personally, I love these two and their family. Nowi and Henry are just so playful and cute. I think Henry needs someone bright like Nowi in his life. I feel like they'd just have a bunch of schemes together and their life would be fun. Nah is the perfect daughter for them together too. She plays foil by being the only serious one of the family. The description where their daughter had to grow up sooner because neither of her parents showed any signs of doing so was really cute as well. It just fits, it seems so realistic to me. It would explain Nah's personality well. I also like her interactions with Henry because I think they suit him too. Him avoiding questions with that smile of his and Nah being persistent about it. I'm honestly really surprised Nowi couldn't interact with Tiki though. She kept complaining about having no Mankete friends, but Tiki was just right there? And that part always confused me. I do like how at least Tiki and Nah got to interact though.

Libra x Tharja is just really cute and

(This is honestly one of my favorite couples of the game. I'm a little sad that Tharja continued her obsessed with the Avatar though and said he'd only be second in her life. Still, with Libra's personality, I really like how he understood her and just accepted that with a smile. I also love his interaction with Noire. I think they just fit the supports so well. Tharja would definitely run the family, testing out her curses on them. I also love Libra having the courage to take her supplies and try to stray from what Noire told him about the future. This family is just really cute to me. I think they all seem like they belong together. Although, I didn't mind Henry with Tharja though, but I prefer the Noire supports with Libra. I think Libra brings out another side to Tharja whilst maintaining her original personality, which I like a lot.

Sully x Kellam / Stahl

(I really don't mind either, I think the deciding factor was Kjelle. I can't imagine anyone besides Kellam being her father. I also wanted to make sure Kellam got some love. I really like how Kellam is busy protecting everyone else, so Sully wanted to watch his back. I just thought that was so sweet. Stahl and Sully are great too though. They've got the duality and their supports seem so well written and suited to their characters. I would've loved to have them become a dynamic duo and such, but I still prefer Kellam and Sully.)

Gregor x Miriel

(I didn't really like Miriel until I saw the supports with Gregor. I'm still not crazy about her, but I like this family together. Originally, I was just looking for a preferable hair color for Laurent. Honestly, he'd look weird with anything that didn't somewhat resemble Miriel's. Gregor and Miriel look alright to me age-wise too, which was one of my concerns for Gregor. I think Laurent's supports aren't bad with Gregor either. All in all, this is probably the only pairing I like for either of them. I like how Miriel would research his targets though *laugh* )

Kjelle x Laurent

(I put them together if only for the fact that they're described as 'inseparable' and journey around the world for self-discovery. I really like that dynamic about them.)

Inigo x Morgan (There isn't anything that specifically stood out to me about this pairing, I just think they're really cute. Although, I'm quite confused it was possible. In my game, I married Lucina and Chrom married Olivia. Doesn't that make her his niece...? People always talk about how Lucina and Owain can be together, despite being cousins. But I wondered why Morgan and Inigo could. Still, I just like them together, despite their family relations. They seem like a kind of a simple, happy couple to me. Ones where they'd just be natural together. )

Cynthia x Owain / Brady

(Cynthia and Owain I put together right away, almost on impulse. They were childhood playmates and they get along really well. I could see them getting into so much trouble and lots of ensuing chaos *laugh* But their obsession with heroes just sealed the deal for me. They'd become a great team of heroes together. I think the dynamic of Brady and Cynthia would be pretty cute and I liked his crush on her. I thought it was really cute how he'd help her and didn't want to be known. I could see him taking pretty good care of her which would be good since she seems like the kind of person that needs someone looking after her. )

Noire x Brady

(I'm not really sure how Brady would handle her other personality *laugh* but I must admit I thought it was cute that they were always in the infirmary together. I just though they seemed cute and put them together. I also really wanted to put Gaius and Libra's child together since I love those two so much. I really like their supports. )

Stahl x Panne

(This is one of those couples that kind of just happened. I wanted Yarne's father to be a brunette and I just liked Panne and Stahl together. They kind of seemed more like friends though for the most part. Still, I thought it was cute. Stahl seems like the perfect kind of warm, loving person to get Panne to open up and trust humans.)

There were a lot of characters I didn't really put together for any reason. Sometimes I felt like the best character pairings overlapped which is a pain. It ends up leaving me with characters I end up just sticking together because I wanted as many as possible to have S-supports.

Honorable mentions;

GaiusxPanne, NowixGregor, InigoxSevera, and LissaxLon'qu had pretty cute support conversations.

Edited by Nagichiis

Chrom x Olivia / Fem!Avatar

(I just don't like Chrom and Sumia together. It's hinted at a few times, but I didn't like the way they were together. I think Inigo is the perfect sibling for Lucina and son for Chrom. The supports just seem like they were made for these characters to me. This family just fits well together and I like that. I was hoping for a different hair color for Inigo, but it's not that big of a deal.

I will *ALWAYS* take this shot at that pairing... simply because of how silly they get together whenever Liz/Lissa justifies the marriage like Generic Village Girl.

Chromly Rae Jepsen.

qgbo2ce.png

sLzfBuo.png

Source: Tumblr

Dat picture, ahahahaha XD

I can't recall if I posted in this thread before, but if I haven't I doubt anyone cares about my headcanon pairings :P

ChromxSumia- Don't really mind it that much. I don't like how it forces it on you through the whole game but other than that I'll deal.

MaMUxCordelia-OTP, My Waifu and Me xD

VaikexLissa- Liked their supports and how they connected. The whole street rat falls for princess gives me an Aladin vibe.

FrederickxOlivia- I love their supports with each other.

VirionxMaribelle-A noble for a noble.

DonnelxSully- Justs feels good.

GauisxCherche- He was a theif(which means low defense) and willing to be her human shield simply so she can go home.

LibraxPanne- Thought the preist could help her with her hate of humanity

Lon'quxMiriel- If you can actually understand what she is saying dat S rank.

HenryxTharja- He said he'd destroy the Shepherds just to put a grin on her face. For Henry even thats extreme.

GregorxNowi- Hahahahahahahahahahahha

Honorable Mentions:

MaMUxCherche- Second Favorite Awakening Female

HenryxLissa- Awwwww

HenryxOlivia- Explains Inigo's smiling

VaikexSully- They both want to be the best

GaiusxOlivia or Tharja- He just looks right with alot of the women in this game

StahlxCordelia- Hate to admit it but he is one of Severa's best fathers.

StahlxCherche- Dat cooking

Lon'quxCherche- Their ending is nice.

That all off the top of my head. I might update with more and 2nd Gen.

Edited by Sorin

Headcanon Pairings (based on the fact I think the Male Robin is the canon choice)
Chrom and Sumia: I like their relationship best out of all the possible Chrom matches. It's clear that it's what the designers intended.

Lissa and the Vaike: I like the idea of the Vaike being with his rival's sister. Seems like the ultimate way to win. Also it gives Owain a blonde head.

Stahl and Sully: It makes sense for the Red and Green Knights to become a couple.

Frederick and Maribelle: It seems fitting for servant and noble to be together.

Gaius and Nowi: I like the way that Nowi is trying to find what Gaius likes in a woman in their support conversation

Lon'qu and Panne: I like how much of themselves they reveal to each other in their supports. Also, I think Yarne looks like Lon'qu.
Virion and Cherche: Virion is only tolerable in this relationship. And their support conversations are so sweet.

Henry and Tharja: I think their respective darkness would only work for each other.

Gregor and Cordelia: I like the fact that she proposes, and that their S conversation doesn't mention Chrom.

Robin (M) and Olivia: I like this pairing over all the other Robin pairings for their supports.
Robin (F) would go with Chrom. Makes the chapter 21 scene really good.
Sumia ends up with Frederick. Seems like the best fit that isn't Chrom.

Ricken ends up with Maribelle. Because they came in the same chapter.

And the kids:
Lucina and Gerome: He gives her the mask, she gives him her heart.
Owain and Cynthia: Heroes go together!
Severa and Brady: Their personalities match so well.

Yarne and Nah: Dragon bunny babies!
Noire and Laurent: I like their supports.

With a male Morgan:
Morgan (M) and Nah: Morgan looks younger than the other kids, which works with Nah's youthful design.
Yarne and Noire: I like how it's about mustering up courage for them.
Laurent and Kjelle: Pairing up the spares.

Chrom/Sumia- Obvious reasons.

Avatar/Tiki- Naga: I hate to say this, but we're related now. Grima: FUUUUUUUU

Henry/Lissa- Them supports

Virion/Olivia- BETTER DANCER THAN LIBRA also Inigo's flirting, "It's who I am. Flirting is in my blood." Also dat S support.

Fred/Cherche- Two knights and Virion fits better with Olivia

Donnel/Nowi- Age group

Ricken/Maribelle- I guess the rescue attempt?

Stahl/Cordelia- Both are very overlooked, one by Chrom, and the other by everyone else (I swear not because it's optimal! Nope!)

Gaius/Tharja- They just fit. "Hey there, Sunshine."

Gregor/Panne- They fit perfectly. One outgoing and friendly, the other withdrawn.

Miriel had too little emotion so she never got married. No one could ever like Sully.

THESE ARE MY OPINION. NOT YOURS.

Yeah, Avatar marrying second gen is.....weird......but whatever. People have their preferences.

I think the same

---

Now I find hard to find my headcanon pairing for Laurent, I really like all his S supports (Except Nah), maybe Kjelle, but Cynthia, Severa and Lucina are good too (and Noire... I think she is Brady's headcanon wife)

1st gen:

Chrom x Sumia (is a for sure)

Donnel x Maribelle(C'mon,farmboy x noble)

Fredrick x Cherche (Butler x Maid)

Henry x Olivia (the supports are so cute :P)

Virion x Libra (the game ships it,it's canon)

2nd gen:

Inigo x Gerome (Minerva should be jealous)

Inigo x Severa

Gerome x Fe!Morgan

Gerome x Lucina (Don't hate me, I don't care if the supports are horrible.)

Also, Owain x Cynthia can not be canon if Chrom x Sumia is, right?

Edited by Yay

Eh..

There's no pairing that I really think fit that well, or in my head..

The only one I want to happen is Gerome x Inigo.

Or Gerome x Laurent.

And I would not talk about Lucina x Gerome around Airship. You should have seen the last time that happened.

Edited by Duck

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my regular gameplay pairings :

Male MU x Tharja
Chrom x Olivia
Lissa x Libra
Nowi x Kellam
Sumia x Henry
Panne x Gregor
Cherche x Frederick
Miriel x Lon'qu (he has to keep saving her. :3)
Maribelle x Ricken
Sully x Vaike

Cordelia x Stahl
Owain x Lucina
Noire x Laurent
Kjelle x Inigo
Cynthia x Gerome
Severa x Brady
Male Morgan x Nah

And now my headcanon. ^u^ :

Chrom x Gaius
Chrom x Frederick
Henry x Ricken
Grergor x Lon'qu
Virion x Libra
Panne x Say'ri
Nowi x Cherche
Maribelle x Lissa
Cordelia x Sumia
Tharja x Olivia
Sully x Miriel
Flavia x Basilio
Tiki x Marth

^u^ <3 @u@ :awesome:

For me it was...

Robin x Chrom - It just felt right, from the moment you first meet Chrom he seems to be hitting on Robin from the very get go, though his supports aren't great it was the rest of the game and summer DLC that brought the romance together, you really get a sense that the two were meant for each other. Both take their jobs very seriously but when the moment is right they allow themselves to express their feelings for one anouther.

Nowi x Donnel - At first I wanted Donnel to marry Lissa as I thought it was cool having the villager rise up to be the next king but when Donnel said he wanted to travel...well I changed my mind. I tried out Nowi and the two were really quite, it was more of a childish romance than anything else, nothing really serious just someone he found that he liked allot, it's not even a real marriage really, just a promise they'll always travel together, which is what Donnel wants and as Nowi doesn't want to be alone..win win. Also, his father passes down a certain stone of power to him, it's never mentioned again which is a shame but just a little something. Oh and of course Nah can then get Gailforce so was a win-win for me!

Lon'qu x Cherche - Didn't do this on my final playthrough on Lunatic but she in a manner of ways cures him of his anxeity and we learn why he feels so anxious around women. Without Cherche he would've never learned the truth behind his past.

Kellam x Miriel - This was very adorable, for the first time Kellam is not being ignored and Miriel starts to show some emotion, if very well hidden. Linking arms to "See if she vanishes with him." M-hm...SUUUURE for "research" right? ;P

Panne x Gregor - I never really liked these two on their own but together, I really liked them. It's funny to see Panne go out of character and show a more sensitive side, even if she wouldn't like to admit it.

Sumia x Fredrick - Considering most characters react to Fredrick's fussing negatively, it was nice to see someone appreciate him for who he is and share that commitment, even if it might just be for Chrom alone.