Marrying Chrom to Sully is the worst possible thing you can do in the game and it will put you behind other players.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse than marrying Chrom to the villager girl?

I'm a Galeforce lover but it's definitely not as crucial as that guide makes it out to be...

I'm pretty sure Chrom X Villager girl is a stronger pair than Chrom X Sully. The more handicaps the better, right?

Edited by PK Gaming

NO SHIPPUJINRAI.

"STRIKING WITH THE SWIFTNESS OF THE WINDS, AND THE SPEED OF LIGHTNING" IS ESSENTIAL.

YOU BRING SHAME TO FAMIRY.

... but no seriously, it doesn't even feel that crucial.

It's a single player game. WHO CARES IF YOU'RE NOT AS EFFICIENT.

I use Olivia as a combat unit, and I don't give a damn.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm pretty sure Chrom X Villager girl is a stronger pair than Chrom X Sully. The more handicaps the better, right?

Really? I've never done either but that seems kinda weird to me... Lucina would be limited to Chrom's meh classes/skills. I'm no stats expert but wouldn't she also suffer there?

Oh, just saw your add on and I'm pretty sure I missed sarcasm there somewhere... :P

Edited by Owain Dark

I'm no stats expert but wouldn't she also suffer there?

I'm sure she would.

Also, I'm not one to restrict my pairings for Nowi, Tharja, and Sully to specific units just to optimize Galeforce access.

I'm sure she would.

Also, I'm not one to restrict my pairings for Nowi, Tharja, and Sully to specific units just to optimize Galeforce access.

Same. I'll take my super-tank Nah over Galeforce Nah anyday.

Why do we give a shit

I'll pair Chrom and Sully because I actually like their support together, Galeforce be damned.

I haven't seen all their supports (they only had a B when they married), but hey, it ain't like Galeforce is teh be-all and end-all of skills.

Same. I'll take my super-tank Nah over Galeforce Nah anyday.

And I'ma gonna love my Ricken-fathered Sage!Noire, hee hee hee

Edited by Levant Fortner

I don't really feel comfterble with having my team go through a series of a million reclasses.

I refuse to grind for this very reason, on top of this it's boring.

I haven't seen all their supports (they only had a B when they married), but hey, it ain't like Galeforce is teh be-all and end-all of skills.

They're supports are okay... and yes Galeforce is much less important than people say.

And I'ma gonna love my Ricken-fathered Sage!Noire, hee hee hee

GameFAQs has decided that Ricken is one of the game's best fathers.

I used to marry Chrom and Sully; then I got good at the game.

It isn't optimal in any setup but it works pretty well...

Marrying Chrom and Sully is pretty suboptimal no matter what way you look at it.

If you have any skill at all in efficiency playthroughs, you'll rip your ass off to get Galeforce.

I like to put a galeforcer with a deliverer when I'm dicking around postgame. Galeforce ain't doing shit when you can't even reach your enemies and the average movement on my team is 10-11 after pairups. Any lower and you're not seeing action. Ever. Unless the enemy spawns in your face or something.

So yeah I'm p happy with my deliverer Lucina/Kjelle

Yay movement

Edited by Thor Odinson

NO SHIPPUJINRAI.

"STRIKING WITH THE SWIFTNESS OF THE WINDS, AND THE SPEED OF LIGHTNING" IS ESSENTIAL.

YOU BRING SHAME TO FAMIRY.

... but no seriously, it doesn't even feel that crucial.

It's a single player game. WHO CARES IF YOU'RE NOT AS EFFICIENT.

I use Olivia as a combat unit, and I don't give a damn.

Damn straight

Fire Emblem Awakening: Galeforce Party Building Guide

I don't care what any of you say: Galeforce is effing overrated.

it's like the galeforce fanboys don't realize that the 20+ levels you've incurred to actually get/pass down galeforce trivialize the game on its own.

Marrying Chrom and Sully is pretty suboptimal no matter what way you look at it.

If you have any skill at all in efficiency playthroughs, you'll rip your ass off to get Galeforce.

Like i'm, totally surprised you said that!

(said no one, ever)

Edited by PK Gaming

Okay, but efficiency is not the only way to play.

it's like the galeforce fanboys don't realize that the 20+ levels you've incurred to actually get/pass down galeforce trivialize the game on its own.

And what's more, by the time I did get around to pairing off everyone else that wasn't paired off in my first run, it was late enough in the game that I went "screw it".