Marrying Chrom to Sully is the worst possible thing you can do in the game and it will put you behind other players.

Maybe, but there are better things to do with my time and money than make up for Waste's awful hit.

Reliability matters more than power to me, for the most part.

It wasn't that hard though...

Really? They're both horrible IMO.

I have this strange feeling I know you... did you recently start a CYOA over gamefaqs?

But... but... Ricken is one of the best fathers! His bizarro-world class set is amazing when given to a kid that has non-bizarro classes! He can reliably father Owain, Brady, Severa, Laurent, or Noire... a.k.a. "basically every magic-focused or magic-biased kid that exists," and he's good for all of them. Cavalier is basically the best class inheritance dogg. Heck, Ricken!Yarne isn't even that bad. YARNE. WITH RICKEN. IS DECENT.

Ricken owns.

He is pretty great... as a father in a grinding run...

I prefer the Sorcerer one, if only because I'm highly tempted to cosplay Tharja and I am not wearing the other one. Screw the non-generic cape. No. I have a better chance at getting it past my father this way. Who am I kidding? Said chance is really fucking slim.

Cosplaying in the Dark Mage line doesn't seem like a great idea.

Also interceptor that was a pretty great line...

Edited by bearclaw13

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't that hard though...

I have this scene feeling I know you... did you recently start a CYOA over gamefaqs?

He is pretty great... as a father in a grinding run...

Cosplaying in the Dark Mage line doesn't seem like a great idea.

Also interceptor that was a pretty great line...

Well, my cosplaying options are kind of limited. I'm a bit on the darker side and I cannot, for the life of me, get Flavia's voice down consistently. I thought if I could get away with cosplaying anyone, it could be Tharja.

Well, my cosplaying options are kind of limited. I'm a bit on the darker side and I cannot, for the life of me, get Flavia's voice down consistently. I thought if I could get away with cosplaying anyone, it could be Tharja.

Still seems like a pretty bad idea...

@bearclaw: I think it's already obvious. Ask DemiseEnd JSND.

@Vashiane: The only saving grace for the Sorcs are the DLC. And I don't have the DLC. You do the calculation...

That said, I'm totes OK with Tharja as a Sorc.

Yeah, it's weird seeing her and/or Henry in a different class set. And Tharja's probably the best sorcerer in the game when the RNG goddess DOESN'T hate her with a burning freaking passion.

Yeah, it's weird seeing her and/or Henry in a different class set. And Tharja's probably the best sorcerer in the game when the RNG goddess DOESN'T hate her with a burning freaking passion.

Meh, I could see Henry as a Dark Knight better though.

As for RNG, RNG is...RNG. In my game, the RNG hates Miriel.

Meh, I could see Henry as a Dark Knight better though.

As for RNG, RNG is...RNG. In my game, the RNG hates Miriel.

I'm tempted to start a discussion about various characters that tend to get RNG screwed more often than most, because I hear that a LOT.

Henry is typically better.

And Miriel actually does really well as one too.

@bearclaw: I think it's already obvious. Ask DemiseEnd JSND.

@Vashiane: The only saving grace for the Sorcs are the DLC. And I don't have the DLC. You do the calculation...

That said, I'm totes OK with Tharja as a Sorc.

On that note, Ricken or Laurent reclassed into something that doesn't use magic makes me go "wut".

I like my Sniper Ricken!

I know! I really love my Sniper!Chrom and Sniper!Tharja. Ricken being classed into anything non-magical is odd simply because of his hat - same with Laurent.

Ricken being classed into anything non-magical is odd simply because of his hat - same with Laurent.

Exactly. Also, look what the cat dragged in:

tumblr_mljjo2Kzou1rdn4ljo1_500.jpg

Look at that, Miriel. Your son's breaking new grounds in the fashion world.

Fascinating.

So this is what happened if the mother can't inherit Galeforce

Hence marrying Sully is the worst possible thing.

...I wonder if they did that on purpose. xD

She isn't exactly the most popular type of girl they could come up with in Japan.

Outspoken-ness isn't really a "girly" trait that would appeal to their society... and from what I've seen, she's been much more well received in the western countries.

I'd wager her and Flavia were there as options just in case to cater to people who liked those kinds of characters.

Berserker!Laurent is the worse one.

Still no Sorc!Laurent though. Then again, Male Sorcs ARE horrible soo...

It clashes with his hat so bad...

Same with Miriel's hat and the Dark Mage outfit.

Fascinating.

I read that article a second time and it just got even funnier. Just... wow.

I'm so glad I picked Serene's Forest over GameFAQs. I mean, there's a difference between taking the game seriously, and taking the game seriously. Guess who's the latter?

Berserker!Laurent is the worse one.

Still no Sorc!Laurent though. Then again, Male Sorcs ARE horrible soo...

I don't mind male Sorcerer outfits, ehehe. |D; I hate the female ones though.

...I wonder if they did that on purpose. xD

She isn't exactly the most popular type of girl they could come up with in Japan.

Outspoken-ness isn't really a "girly" trait that would appeal to their society... and from what I've seen, she's been much more well received in the western countries.

I'd wager her and Flavia were there as options just in case to cater to people who liked those kinds of characters.

Well, I don't think there's any "moe" point in Miriel, so..

Modest girl are the best with Japan I guess, a Yamato Nadeshiko.

It clashes with his hat so bad...

Same with Miriel's hat and the Dark Mage outfit.

I read that article a second time and it just got even funnier. Just... wow.

I'm so glad I picked Serene's Forest over GameFAQs. I mean, there's a difference between taking the game seriously, and taking the game seriously. Guess who's the latter?

Well, game is supposed to give people fun.

I don't mind male Sorcerer outfits, ehehe. |D; I hate the female ones though.

But the female sorceress outfit is so damn stylish and sexy.

This time I mean it.

Dark Mage's tough, it to heavy on the top I guess, with bikini + cape.

The 3D model just look.. unbalanced?