[16 May] EU SpotPass and DLC updated

it's pretty much exactly what was expected today - Summer Scramble, the FE11 bonus teams, Irreconcilable Paths and a few more Double Duel opponents

the most interesting thing to come out of this is that the US version's censoring of Tharja in Summer Scramble isn't present here: there's no bizarrely-placed curtain in sight, and Tharja's... er, boingy bits... are on fullish display as they were in the Japanese version. what joy, i guess

Lol, why would they censor NA but not EU?

The NA image looks like there's a cape covering her asset. Chrom's cape. Standing behind an arched Tharja. Is she pulling those undies up or down, in preparation to receive Chrom's Falchion?

Now that I've planted that image in your head, my work here is done. Thank me later, NA crowd.

EU censors tend to be less prudish.

Even (partial) nudity, as long as it's not sexual, is fine for pretty much all ages, at least here in Germany.

So people in swimsuits, even if they are kind of revealing, is not really an issue.

No angry parents are going to shout "OH NO! MY KID SAW A LADY IN A BIKINI!"

You'd see it at the pool anyway.

Loving the conversations in summer scramble so far, especially Cordelia/Tharya.

Chrom should have had a little more assets in the back of the swimming trunks though.

Well... That's a thing.

I was almost laughing when I saw Tharja's CG wasn't censored.

You might not have... but I did when I read this thread. xD

Edited by shadowofchaos

The NA image looks like there's a cape covering her asset. Chrom's cape. Standing behind an arched Tharja. Is she pulling those undies up or down, in preparation to receive Chrom's Falchion?

Now that I've planted that image in your head, my work here is done. Thank me later, NA crowd.

No.

Just no.

Anyway... to escape Raven's post... Nintendo is so... weird on what they censored... they won't censor the bikini in EU but they do for Nowi/Tharja conversation and then the other way around for NA..... wow. :(

Edited by Shirley

Well that new spotpass paralogue is certainly kicking my arse. Why did someone like me, who isn't a particularly good FE player start on hard mode I wonder...