What do you think happened to all the characters after the Epilogue of Fire Emblem and throughout Fire Emblem: Binding Blade?

Fire Emblem Fan

A milk brother is a brother with who you were raised with, typically the son of the wet nurse who raised you if you were raised by said wetnurse (Rebecca), which Roy was. As for canon waifu, no official word on it as far as I know, but I like to think it's Lilina because of in game hints like Hector's dream in FE7 about a red haired dude coming and taking his daughter away with him.

And as for the DLC, I think Eliwood and Lyn were complimenting the other's skill and sounded worried for the other upon defeat. Its by no means official proof of a relationship, but considering that most of the other pairs present had relationships hinted of some sort, I like to think it applies to ElixLyn as well.... :P

well Lilina really likes roy and he wants to ensure her safety so he does anything he can to protect her. Since her father died all roy did was comfort her and since she spends alot of time thinking about roy they (players) usually make them marry by endgame.

• 2 weeks later...

Late response, but w/e.

Ah really? I remember hearing somewhere that she (Lilina's mother) had died, though? Well, mistake on my part, then! Now I gotta think of what may have happened to her mom if she really was alive lol.

I saw nothing in FE6's script that indicated any known fate regarding her, so...

But what about Rath? I don't know, I just think that if someone else was supposed to be Sue's mom then there'd be another pairing option for him. Since Lyn is his only option, it just speaks strongly to me. But I can't deny that a lot is shown for Lyn/Hector.
There are instances where a random villager can wind up with a named character. I just think that Rath is one of those few canonical instances. (Though I do wonder about an unincluded character named Nadine.)

Late response, but w/e.

I saw nothing in FE6's script that indicated any known fate regarding her, so...

There are instances where a random villager can wind up with a named character. I just think that Rath is one of those few canonical instances. (Though I do wonder about an unincluded character named Nadine.)

I wasn't speaking of script, I believe I was on the FE Wiki when I read that. But that was before I learned of all the bias on the Wiki...

The only possible instance I can think of is Ike (yeah, I think Priam is a direct descendant), and then maybe Chrom if you don't pair him (but who would really not pair him...?). Unless there are other possibilities I don't remember or something?

No Kent X Fiora please... This support is all kind of horrible.

Personnally I make Sain X Fiora, since it's one of the only pairing he can have.

For similar reasons I support Lowen X Rebecca. It's such a cute couple...

The game highly support Hector X Lyn, but Lyn X Rath is pretty cool either.

• 2 months later...

Am I the only one who thinks the Tactician and Lyn is a legitimate ending?

Cz they both dissapeared, lyn was the first character so the story essentially began with them. Lyn says "oh (insert tactician name)" when she dies.

Sacae seems like a great place to dissapear seeing as both lyn and rath dissapeared there.

and here is a link to a pic of the pairing that i couldnt agree more with

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/203737/

Am I the only one who thinks the Tactician and Lyn is a legitimate ending?

Cz they both dissapeared, lyn was the first character so the story essentially began with them. Lyn says "oh (insert tactician name)" when she dies.

Sacae seems like a great place to dissapear seeing as both lyn and rath dissapeared there.

and here is a link to a pic of the pairing that i couldnt agree more with

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/203737/

I've actually heard that theory a lot. I had honestly never really considered it before, just always thought Mark vanished or something lol.

I thought it actually made alot of sense. Bern and Eutresia were searching for him, and they probably wouldnt think of sacae first, they would probably think each other is hiding the Tactician or even Lycia. So sacae is a great hiding place of a place for the tactician to retire when he grows tired of war, by the end of Blazing sword he can hardly be labeled as an 'apprentice' tactician.

Lyn seems to have some sort of attachment to the tactician, she is also the only female character that has alot of interaction with him. (although this is probaby because she is a lord and has a story arc)

And of course Lyn wasnt heard from again just like the tactician, I like to think there is some sort of connection between that. I also really like the idea of them living and travelling together like they did at the very beginning of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Weighing in on my Rekka No Ken support decisions, I took some fairly obscure support trees, and while waiting like, 80 turns to get one support convo,I feel like I made a fair few good ships etc.

Sain and Fiora: May just be because I think that Kent is just balls as both a character and a unit, but I immediately saw Fiora and Sain as an awesome couple. I always figured that Sain's happy, carefree attitude would be cathartic to Fiora, helping her cope and eventually recover from losing her wing sisters. Also I call that they are the hottest male and female in the game, not saying that influenced my choice to pair them at all :P

Priscilla and Oswin: kinda overlooked as an actual character, Oswin rarely gets as much attention as other guys in Rekka No Ken, but I like the Priscilla and Oswin supports etc. I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN, IT'S JUST SWEET ;-;

Geitz and Fiora: Geitz has really few female supports, and I think Fiora might have been his only choice as I was actually using her (Best Peg. Knight- just saying). Despite this, after the seemingly endless waiting to get the support conversations between them (Seriously, is the game trying to call my ships stupid? :p) I found Geitz and Fiora very rewarding. Mostly because both character's sad back stories are emotional cry-agra as they are, but what the hell, my game, my opinions on what's cute :3

Heath and Priscilla: OKAY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS, Y U DO DIS? Spoilers so, if you really want to feel your heart just give up, you can find the support and ending for these two elsewhere. I'm just saying, you give Heath two female support options, one is with Vaida, and more a respect type thing, and the other is Priscilla and INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS DO THIS TO ME ;-;

Side note, Heath and Lyn should've had a support tree, I would wait for an unnecessary amount of turns for:

A) Heath getting to be happy

B) Lyn having support convo that references dragons (Sacaens and wyverns? There must be some angle or dynamic there?)

Yeah... I could write about these ships for far too long, but what do you guys think? :P