Navarre Vs. Radd

radd has meh bases and alright growths and comes next to an arena.

Navarre comes early with C swords and can reclass to cavvy early on for armourslayer.

Go use Radd if you want, but Navvarre is probobly more useful.

Radd could theoretically be better than Navarre, but Nabarl shows up in Chp 3, compared to chp 9 (iirc) for Radd, meaning Nabooru will be higher leveled if you've been using him over Radd. Really, it comes down to if you want to have to baby Radd for a few chapters. Or you could just use both of them.

I really wouldn't recommend using Radd over Navarre. He has worse starting stats than Navarre, and he joins later with a lower weapon rank. Radd's growth isn't even that great. His strength and defense growths are better than Navarre's, but they still aren't much to look at. The rest of his growths (except luck) are slightly worse than Navarre's.

Actually, I don't thin either of them are that thrilling, but Navarre is definitely the better of the two.

Edited by Hyde

It's not that you'll regret not using Navarre (maybe), it's that you'll have to go through the initial low stats Radd has before he becomes good/usable. As was stated before, an Arena exists a few spaces from him, but that doesn't insure that he'll get experience (or survive, for that matter). If worse comes to worse, you could just give him a stat-booster or two and you'll be on your merry way.

It's not that you'll regret not using Navarre (maybe), it's that you'll have to go through the initial low stats Radd has before he becomes good/usable. As was stated before, an Arena exists a few spaces from him, but that doesn't insure that he'll get experience (or survive, for that matter). If worse comes to worse, you could just give him a stat-booster or two and you'll be on your merry way.

I always reset if someone dies, I'm one of those players who refuses to let anyone die :P: I'll try the Arena at first, but I'll also save some stat boosters just in case.

Same as the others, really. Navarre joins in chapter 3 while Radd joins in 9. Unfortunately, Radd's bases aren't good enough for him to hold his own in his debut chapter without arena abuse or the like.

If you want another Myrmidon after Navarre, I'd much recommend Athena over Radd.

Normally I'd take that advice and try her out, but I despise the requirements to unlock her recruitment chapter. I don't think she or the other secret characters are really all that great and definitely not worth killing most of the characters for.

Radd's actually one of the best characters in the game. For wifi battles.

Also I'm sure Eclipse has some super amazing method to make Radd amazing with no trouble at all, involving 4-5 reclasses at the least.

Radd's actually one of the best characters in the game. For wifi battles.

Also I'm sure Eclipse has some super amazing method to make Radd amazing with no trouble at all, involving 4-5 reclasses at the least.

I've never reclassed before, actually :XD: Just figured they'd always be best as what they start as.

Hey, did someone call?

FIRST, Radd joins during Chapter 8.

Radd may get a level or two at most in his original class, but starting from Chapter 9, he goes Cavalier. He's not going to be Caeda-fast, but he'll end up really tanky in return (and his offense, at worst, is decent thanks to Ridersbane, and yes it's possible to get him to C lances, stop looking at me like that).

Hey, did someone call?

FIRST, Radd joins during Chapter 8.

Radd may get a level or two at most in his original class, but starting from Chapter 9, he goes Cavalier. He's not going to be Caeda-fast, but he'll end up really tanky in return (and his offense, at worst, is decent thanks to Ridersbane, and yes it's possible to get him to C lances, stop looking at me like that).

So reclassing to a cavalier would really help? All right, I'll have to look into that.

On H2 and below, he's viable. H3 is iffy, and I don't think it would be a good idea on H4/H5. He'll need some time to get up to D lances, but once he can chuck Javelins, life should be easier.

On H2 and below, he's viable. H3 is iffy, and I don't think it would be a good idea on H4/H5. He'll need some time to get up to D lances, but once he can chuck Javelins, life should be easier.

I'm planning on going on H2 or below.

All right. Be patient, and he should be really amusing. Good luck~!

(read some of the stuff in my sig if you want to see me acting silly with him)

You can train Radd really easily with the arena in the chapter he joins in to help him catch up. He has really good growth rates in his base class, and I can never help but train him excessively in that chapter. XD