Do you like Owain?

Do you like Owain?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

Like his mother, I really found Owain to be an irritating little twit who exists to be annoying. Both Lissa and Owain really irritated me, but as I got through their supports (especially their My Unit supports) and married them, I really grown fond of them. Lissa is bratty in an endearing way, and Owain is hammy and wonderful in a handsome sort of way. They both really grew on me, since they have a lot of depth in their supports. I really like Owain now.

Why isn't there a 'He's a dork' option.

He's a dork.

But hes my dork!

I adore Owain and hes one of my faves in the game. Hes got a great personality and hes a good unit and yes. Owain for life.

Owain is cool and all, but Henry will always have the best lines

But Maribelle still have THE best line of the game.

I do like hi, but maybe not as much as others here.

Made Donny his father and he just shreds everything to pieces.

As for his personality, I like it. It's people like Owain and Henry that make the game's characters pretty awesome.

For the most part I like Owain, because he knows his history! I love his 8-grader-syndrome.

But I don't like having to use his mother to get him, and I really can't approve of the conversation he has with Mist in Smash Brethern 2. He did the only thing that could make me dislike him; go toe-to-toe with one of my undisputed favorites and try to best her.

He lost major points in my book for that.

For the most part I like Owain, because he knows his history! I love his 8-grader-syndrome.

But I don't like having to use his mother to get him, and I really can't approve of the conversation he has with Mist in Smash Brethern 2. He did the only thing that could make me dislike him; go toe-to-toe with one of my undisputed favorites and try to best her.

He lost major points in my book for that.

I don't know, Owain getting self-owned was pretty hilarious