Which Awakening character has the most fanboys/fangirls?

Chrom and Lucina respectively. The Chrom fangirlism is insane. Lucina is really lovable so i can see why she has so many fans.

Henry has legions of fangirls.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Tharja fans out there. And I'm pretty sure all of Tharja's fans can be summed up in

. Because let's face it, she got dat ass.

Chrom and Lucina respectively. The Chrom fangirlism is insane. Lucina is really lovable so i can see why she has so many fans.

Henry vs Lucina, gogo!

after all, gamefaqs character polls always seem to come down to that

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Tharja fans out there. And I'm pretty sure all of Tharja's fans can be summed up in

. Because let's face it, she got dat ass.

I consider myself a pretty big Tharja fan. But I can assure you it's not because of her body (I'm gay, so I give zero fucks). It's more because of what makes her such a terrible person in the eyes of those who hate her.

Chrom, Lucina, Henry, and Tharja all definitely have a lot of fans.

Chrom, Lucina, Henry, and Tharja all definitely have a lot of fans.

Yah I think those 4 would prolly be at the top. My guess is Henry would be closest to the bottom.

I'll say what I did there - Owain, Cordelia, Tharja, Lucina, and Chrom.

Here, I'll add that Henry's popularity hasn't waned quite as much (although it still has), and Frederick seems to be more popular as a character than he otherwise is (while elsewhere he's mostly known for his slaying of the spiritually indecisive).

Isn't Scramble popularity a legit one?

Chrom, Gaius

Tharja, Cordelia

Lucina, Severa

Inigo, Owain

That would be *JUST* Japan's though.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well Henry has his own tvtropes page, which makes him the only fire emblem character who has one. I think that's a little bit too much.

Other then that I guess Owain and Tharja.

Edited by Sasori

Well Henry has his own tvtropes page, which makes him the only fire emblem character who has one. I think that's a little bit too much.

Other then that I guess Owain and Tharja.

That page isn't exactly legitimate. Character pages are reserved for those that have been staple parts of media, the true iconic characters like Loki, Wolverine, Sherlock Holmes, etc. We're actually trying to get rid of it.

I'm a bit biased when it comes to Henry. I think if he IS one of the most popular characters, he's definitely on the lower end of the list - he's a bit polarizing and can easily come off as annoying rather than psychotically adorable.

However, I'd say for people with the most fangirls/boys would be (in no particular order, mind you):

• Chrom
  • Libra (it's a case of I've never met anyone who hates or even dislikes him)
  • Gaius
  • Owain
  • Gerome
  • Tharja
  • Lucina
  • Lissa
  • Cordelia
  • Olivia

not kellam

Who is Kellam?

Other than Japan,

then like the others said,

Obviously Chrom and Lucina are there.

I'm pretty sure Cordelia is well-liked as well.

Henry's fanbase is quite huge.

Pretty much this, haha.

at least for the forums:

I'm not sure how Cordelia was listed too, because it seems that 'most hated character' thread argues about her. And perhaps Tharja. Though to be fair, I guess there's a fair amount of fangirls/boys for those two?

I think Henry can be listed in here too.

Edited by Shirley

Isn't Scramble popularity a legit one?

Chrom, Gaius

Tharja, Cordelia

Lucina, Severa

Inigo, Owain

pretty sure worldwide would have Gaius and Severa down, Henry and.....idk, maybe Cynthia or someone else in their place

That page isn't exactly legitimate. Character pages are reserved for those that have been staple parts of media, the true iconic characters like Loki, Wolverine, Sherlock Holmes, etc. We're actually trying to get rid of it.

How, exactly, is it not legitimate?

It's lengthy, detailed, and generally well-written. Its only real flaw is that its character isn't inherently notable, and I shouldn't need to remind that notability does not exist. Considering that every last one of the seven main characters from Friendship is Magic has their own page, I'm not sure that your reasoning of "only iconic characters" have pages is true.

Look - I don't care for Henry. But I'm very much opposed to the removal of his page. It contributes more than freaking Fanfic Recs.