Lute: dumbass

Artur: dumb ass #2

Gheb: fat ass

Pent: Mac

Louise: blondie

Edward: EDDY

Natasha: Natty.

Edited by Tibarn

Hector - HECTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! (as shouted by Brad Pitt as Achilles in "Troy")

Miredy - Suck or Worthless or Suckass or something else equally as degrading since she always misses and dies

L'Arachel - I pronounce it La-ah-Rachel with a Spanish accent for some reason. It's just seems like a good Spanish name to me.

Heath - Emo

So two of those weren't really nicknames, but they're notable I guess.

WTF :blink:

Milady rules you! especially in Hard Mode

Not in my game, she's awful, just awful. She would miss a lvl 1 soldier even if she had a 100 percent chance to hit - she's just that bad. Then said soldier would return a killing blow that would split her and her wyvern into thousands of pieces.

Not in my game, she's awful, just awful. She would miss a lvl 1 soldier even if she had a 100 percent chance to hit - she's just that bad. Then said soldier would return a killing blow that would split her and her wyvern into thousands of pieces.

Impossible. You can't miss with a 100 hit chance except with skills like Mercy, which obviously aren't a factor here. If you were being sarcastic, it wasn't obvious enough. At least for me.

Around here, we call Illyana, "The Ill", cuz she's just so darn good. I also don't know when this started but I call Nolan, "Whiskers", and I call Boyd, "Muscle Beach".

I also call Dorcas, "Alley Oop" and on occassion, "Sweet Mercy". Guess why. :)

Edited by ritsuo