So Xbox 'One' reveal

Klokinator

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rule of thumb of the Service industry is: "The customer comes first". and microsoft forgot it completely.

Sports gamers in particular will be the first ones to fall.

I felt i had to comment about this, i'm a sports gamer of sorts (i play almost any genre) and most sports gamers (at least the ones who know what they're playing) play the PC versions, as their quality (Both graphics and gameplay) is usually MUCH better than the console ones. The only games people actually play on the consoles are FPS and Racing games.

I felt i had to comment about this, i'm a sports gamer of sorts (i play almost any genre) and most sports gamers (at least the ones who know what they're playing) play the PC versions, as their quality (Both graphics and gameplay) is usually MUCH better than the console ones. The only games people actually play on the consoles are FPS and Racing games.

Fifa and Madden make ridiculous sales on the consoles. I'm pretty sure they're the prime money-maker for EA

Relevant kinda. Long video mostly about pre-E3 stuff from my favorite commentary group on youtube. They chat about Sony, Nintendo then Microsoft at the very end

i posted this in an another post , but i think its deleted though. Microsoft just shot themselves in the foot with having to pay a fee to play used games. This will drive off the people who want to get some consoles for gaming tournaments because people will keep an eye on which game belongs to each console unless they want to pay a fee

• 2 weeks later...

If everything is true about it so far and it comes out relatively expensive, if it doesn't tank hard, I will be very disappointed.

I mean I suppose it's gonna get some sales from people who don't know any better, but come on.

They recently confirmed that if you don't have internet, you can only play at specific times of the day, decided by them. You need to have already connected to the internet once to do this though, so people without internet are still SOL.

As soon as that time passes it'll kick you out of whatever game you're playing until you connect to the internet again, so it can check the time and see if it's "okay" for you to be disconnected.

Edited by PKLucas531

They recently confirmed that if you don't have internet, you can only play at specific times of the day, decided by them. You need to have already connected to the internet once to do this though, so people without internet are still SOL.

As soon as that time passes it'll kick you out of whatever game you're playing until you connect to the internet again, so it can check the time and see if it's "okay" for you to be disconnected.

So you have no control of what time to play? Seems fair.