NA DLC now up (The final round)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Apotheosis finished downloading I felt a little pang of sadness knowing it's the last one :(

Getting ready to do Future Past in a sec... Might try Apotheosis later but I'm probably not quite ready for it XP

Downloading now.......I can't believe this is the last one....

as has been highlighted on the front page, on this forum and on other gaming website - this could so nearly have been the last one ever for fire emblem as a series. So yes a sad day for awakening, but at least we will have something to look forward to :)

Edited by Merric

When Vincent first said that "Apotheosis", I thought of "Apoptosis" instead from Biology.

Makes sense... the resulting frustration from that DLC's difficulty would probably cause some of your cells to blow up.

Considering how the other DLC have more... fun names (Rogues and Redeemers, Smash Brethren, Scramble Series) compared to the Japanese titles, you wouldn't think for the last they'd refer to the Miriel-Webster Dictionary.

They mean business.

Considering how the other DLC have more... fun names (Rogues and Redeemers, Smash Brethren, Scramble Series) compared to the Japanese titles, you wouldn't think for the last they'd refer to the Miriel-Webster Dictionary.

They mean business.

That they do.

NA likes their Dictionaries and Thesauruses.

Things that come to mind: Halidom of Ylisse. Carrion Isle. Hierophant. This.

TheStrongestOnesNameEnglish.png

Welcome to die.

:sweatdrop:

Downloading!

Hahaha, I like how in the difficulty of the final dlc says "Insane" :XD:

Of course, what with the enemies having Lunatic+ skills on ALL modes... definitely insane.

Definition of APOTHEOSIS

: elevation to divine status : deification
: the perfect example : quintessence

Yes, I had to look up the word; sue me.

Thanks for saving me the effort of looking it up. 8D

Omg, I can't wait till I get home to download this. It is sad that it's the final DLC chapter....

I don't know what's more terrifying... the text, or that smirk on Anna's face while she's speaking to you.

That face basically says, "You're going to fail. And I'm going to love watching it."

Of course, what with the enemies having Lunatic+ skills on ALL modes... definitely insane.

At least Counter random generation isn't in this map >_>;

At least you know that one specific, highly specialized skillsets with their ASDF BROKEN CAPS are there to screw you over, rather than "OH LOL COUNTER" in Lunatic+.

Edited by shadowofchaos

At least Counter random generation isn't in this map >_>;

At least you know that one specific, highly specialized skillsets with their ASDF BROKEN CAPS are there to screw you over, rather than "OH LOL COUNTER" in Lunatic+.

Oh, Counter isn't there? (on non-Lunatic/Lunatic+ modes) waiiittt, which skills are there for non-Lunatic/Lunatic+?

Oh, Counter isn't there? (on non-Lunatic/Lunatic+ modes) waiiittt, which skills are there for non-Lunatic/Lunatic+?

If you're talking about Apotheosis, the skills the enemies have are fixed.

It's there.

But they did something they didn't do in Lunatic+.

They actually made the skillsets fixed and THOUGHT about how to screw you over instead of just leaving it to the RNG.

Oh, so there won't be any difference between Hard and Lunatic?

To my knowledge, there's no difference between difficulties for the ultimate DLC.