I've never noticed those. Well. 8U;

Thank goodness for the LogBook. I have 2 decently-trained RallyBots from StreetPass in there. Should I make more? D:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never noticed those. Well. 8U;

Thank goodness for the LogBook. I have 2 decently-trained RallyBots from StreetPass in there. Should I make more? D:

break up your team into two sides and have two rallybots?

seems good enough

Yup. Normal mode shouldn't be especially difficult, so I expect everyone to be able to get Katarina. Alternate path, though...

is the same as Lunatic+ mode

so nope, not necessarily everyone's going to beat it

(unless you meant the normal route instead)

Not to be rude, but didn't the context leave little doubt as to which I meant? I can see why the statement regarding "Normal mode" might prompt your helpful correction. However, I should think that my mention of the "alternate path" was clarification enough. Besides, were I so inclined, I might point out that Lunatic+ is a difficulty, whereas Casual is a mode. Such pedantry accomplishes naught, of course. Regardless, I shall now edit the OP to include the information that Apotheosis is no easier on Normal than it is on Lunatic+. Thanks for pointing that out, btw.

75 speed is needed to double Anna, but that isn't obtained much without rallies. You'll need speed boosting Pair Ups in order to make it to the point of not being doubled by Anna (about 66 SPD). Rallies also can boost stats by a maximum of 10. Also goes without saying that Limit Break is generally a necessity unless you want to challenge yourself even more.

I was aware of the intention of the forum topic, but still was tsundere about contributing. I still feel weird about it.

There are few characters who could hit 70 without Rallies. 75, even fewer. A +11 3rd gen Morgan could hit 77 with a Swordmaster in his/her pocket.

on the other hand, Lancebreaker and tank it out

Yeah, it's a little weird that she doesn't have Hawkeye. On the other hand, she does have 70 Skl and ++ weapons.

Not to boast, but I completed the hard "secret route" the one with Anna as the final boss.

It's all thanks to my Rally Bots, Yarne, my Avatar, Maribelle, and Lissa, and my top fighters, Morgan, Severa, Brady, Inigo, Noire, and Owain.

Oh my... I can finally put Fire Emblem Awakening down now that I have completed everything. That was an EXTREMELY hard map to complete. Those Helswath!Berserkers were a total nightmare.

Nice. I haven't had a chance to play it, yet. You used 4 rallybots and 3 pairs? i presume Brave weapons were used abundantly.

Pretty sure a Yen'fay Morgan with a speed boosted partner could break 66 easy enough. Add in one skirmish stat boosters and it's even higher (+6). Actually, all a Swordmaster Yen'fay Morgan with a speed based mother (whose flaw didn't inhibit speed) would need is the pre-skirmish stat boosters and a partner that gave 1 extra speed point to be not doubled by Anna (pretty simple, becuase that means his partner only needs 10 speed). Additional speed boosts through Rallies and class and support rank bonuses would then be used to double her. Not sure why'd you want to do that with generally shoddy attack and weapon triangle disadvantage and the forced usage of Amatsu (Levin sword would do less in Yen'Fay's case), but hey, whatever you feel like doing.

For either Morgan, Assassin class also works quite handily for doubling. Since it's your child, the Morgan of choice can gain skills to cover whatever weakness or build upon any strength you wish to. A speed boosting partner is also ideal here. With the correct set up, all you will need is the pair up to match Anna's speed. Then, the skimish boosters are all that will be needed to be administers to ensure Anna doubling. I'm personally using this on my Lucina Morgan to couple her with Brave Weapons and Aether. A forged Brave Bow would have to be used to maximise the attack frequency, as a Brave Sword would [obviously] kill your child when used against Anna.

Working on some rally bots... this is going to be tricky without them... what rally skills should I give them?

and how do you fight anna?

Working on some rally bots... this is going to be tricky without them... what rally skills should I give them?

and how do you fight anna?

This is what my Rally Bots looked like:

Male Avatar and Yarne (his son):

Rally Defense

Rally Magic

Rally Skill

Rally Spectrum

Rally Strength

Lissa and Maribelle:

Rally Heart

Rally Luck

Rally Movement

Rally Resistance

Rally Speed

Ideally it's best to have four Rally Bots, two male and two female.

Legacy Characters work as well. I would have them in a mounted class so they can have 8 Movement to reach allies better.

This is what my Rally Bots looked like:

Male Avatar and Yarne (his son):

Rally Defense

Rally Magic

Rally Skill

Rally Spectrum

Rally Strength

Lissa and Maribelle:

Rally Heart

Rally Luck

Rally Movement

Rally Resistance

Rally Speed

Ideally it's best to have four Rally Bots, two male and two female.

Legacy Characters work as well. I would have them in a mounted class so they can have 8 Movement to reach allies better.

I'm thinking of just making some +def -HP MU's copying them over to my hard mode and then grind them to have good rally skills and make them Valkyries

"I am story important. I can go BEYOND SUPER SAIYAN."

Makes sense to me that it makes them "Special" and any of their kids.

Of course that's why Kak can go ssj8. =3

As well as any other story character that can go beyond Lv2.

Edited by ポーラ

I tried this on my grinded file, but I didn't make it past Round 3 because I lost Inigo to Hawkeye. I have too many speed tanks, so Hawkeye is a killer for most of my team. All I have in the tank department is Gerome with 60 Def. I don't have any rally queens, so my options are highly limited. I guess soon enough I'll try again, but not for a while.

I tried this on my grinded file, but I didn't make it past Round 3 because I lost Inigo to Hawkeye. I have too many speed tanks, so Hawkeye is a killer for most of my team. All I have in the tank department is Gerome with 60 Def. I don't have any rally queens, so my options are highly limited. I guess soon enough I'll try again, but not for a while.

this is why it's good to invest in units that can TAKE hits like Freddy or Kjelly or give units skills like Aegis + Pavise

That's why the breaker, Counter, and Lethality skills are complete garbage there. -.-

...Damn.

*Finally puts down his 3DS after 5 hours of failed TSON attempts*

I never expected my A-Team to get ripped apart on just the first round of Generals and War Clerics/Monks. I bought every DLC up to now and so far 90% of my Army has all attainable Class Skills as well as Iote's Shield, Limit Breaker, and etc. I used Tiki Tears on the attack team and yet it did nothing to stop the slaughter.

Paviise+Aegis was a very good idea but having Lethality and Counter nulled more or less forces you to triple the Self-Heals (Lifetaker + Renewal or Sol + Weap that grants health per attack) just to deal with the +Skills the enemies have.

...To those who fondly remember Very Hard Radiant Dawn and Hector HM thinking "never again": Buy this DLC. You wion't regret it.

To those who have never played the game on Lunatic +:

welp beat the normal version of tson without using tomes, yay katarina get

will probably not do an all-physical run for the special version, though, too many pavises and I only have one 68str morgan

Need help here T.T

I have LB on all my characters, using armsthift with those worth 0 weapons but no rally bots and forged weapons.

Each pair has Dual Guard+ but you just miss blocking one luna, your character dies. zzzzz

Totally brutal.

I managed to clear the 2 turn requirement, and 1st wave in a breeze but in the archer wave, the chief archer killed my owain with Luna+

and everything goes downhill.

I box it in for my revenge, but missed out one enemy who suicide counter my Noire. zzzz

Alas, archer round end and comes the Mage round.

The heck, Vengeance Nesfaru tanker, Luna+, Vantage+, and Aether!!!! Why they have Aether TT,,TT

/rant

I just want Katarina

Make some rallybots, spotpass characters are good for that or streetpass mus if you got those

Brave weapons are super nice against them, forged is great but you can get away with no forge since with dragonskin it's only a 2-3 damage increase so if your units are strong enough you might be able to get away with no forged braves

I'd still recommend forging them in case though

Should I grind out Limit Breaker for the Normal Route, or go for rally bots?

I've already grinded a lot just for the FoD maps (damn kids) so nearly everyone is usable. However, I never had fully dedicated rally bots. Sumia's the only one who could pass for it (Rally Heart, Speed, Movement), but grinding out those rally skills would take an awful amount of time.

I've already grinded a lot just for the FoD maps (damn kids) so nearly everyone is usable. However, I never had fully dedicated rally bots. Sumia's the only one who could pass for it (Rally Heart, Speed, Movement), but grinding out those rally skills would take an awful amount of time.

get Limit Break to save yourself the trouble of getting it later for the harder route

It's weird that people are saying they've been grinding and having trouble with the first part of the normal route. What I consider "grinding" (every stat capped, every skill learned) makes it so I have to hold back on the first wave or I kill them too fast. Didn't have time to actually do the normal route but I guess I'll just camp with everybody's thumbs up their asses until the turncount passes and then release the Kraken.

Definitely looks like it'll be a good idea to have Stahl!Severa set as a Sniper. And from what I'm seeing elsewhere, Armsthrift may actually be worth a slot as people are reporting blowing through a couple dozen Celica's Gales. I can easily afford that many, I just don't know if the team can carry them without having to dip into Chrom's Butt of Holding.

I've seen like... the guy on Youtube... yuriasama (?) beat it with Nosferatank Sorcerer and Mobility Dark Pegasus/Flier Celica Gale/Waste kids.

It almost feels... boring in that sense.

I just went to watch the videos and google offered to translate it... I accepted and it translated the video's title to "Part1 / 3 five Bolt name of the back of the strong person most Fire Emblem: Awakening"

I can't stop laughing now...

Edited by pedoclaw13

...To those who fondly remember Very Hard Radiant Dawn and Hector HM thinking "never again": Buy this DLC. You wion't regret it.

To those who have never played the game on Lunatic +:

Game just wouldn't be complete experience without it!

Need help here T.T

I have LB on all my characters, using armsthift with those worth 0 weapons but no rally bots and forged weapons.

Each pair has Dual Guard+ but you just miss blocking one luna, your character dies. zzzzz

Totally brutal.

I managed to clear the 2 turn requirement, and 1st wave in a breeze but in the archer wave, the chief archer killed my owain with Luna+

and everything goes downhill.

I box it in for my revenge, but missed out one enemy who suicide counter my Noire. zzzz

Alas, archer round end and comes the Mage round.

The heck, Vengeance Nesfaru tanker, Luna+, Vantage+, and Aether!!!! Why they have Aether TT,,TT

/rant

I just want Katarina

ur doing the wrong route. u answer Anna's question no after you defeat the first wave then yes.

Without them, you can't do Apotheosis.

Plus Lissa and Emmeryn make better rally bots since they can learn every rally skill but Str and Spectrum.

Edited by ポーラ