Wild Golem Appeared!

BZW Golem

Hello everyone :3

My name is Klara, I'm 18 years old and recently I got interested in Fire Emblem games.

I guess my story is similar to many people's, I heard about Awakening, then I though "hm, I have this Sacred Stones thing from the 3ds ambassador program, let's try playing it"... and so I ended up loving Sacred Stones and a few months later, also Awakening.
Yesterday I got lucky, I bought Shadow Dragon for around 18$ and now I will be playing it... after that, I plan to become friends with all this lovely translation patches that are available on this site.

Nice to meet you all, I hope to expand my knowledge about FE and have a lot of fun here :)

Edit: Also, English is not my first language, don't kill me for small mistakes... I got bit scared during reading the rules when I saw the part about "proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation" @.@

Edited by BZW Golem

Welcome! Glad to see you are going to make your journey through the whole series. I've been with the series since Smash Bros Melee and Fire Emblem Blazing Sword myself haha.

Hello! Welcome to SF! Also, beware of Counter - it'll ruin your day.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hi and welcome to Serenes Forest!

English is not my first language, don't kill me for small mistakes... I got bit scared during reading the rules when I saw the part about "proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation" @.@

Don't worry about that too much. You are not going to get in trouble for making a few grammatical errors.

Edit: Also, English is not my first language, don't kill me for small mistakes... I got bit scared during reading the rules when I saw the part about "proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation" @.@

IIRC, there is a pass for people who don't have English as their first language. Don't worry about it :P

Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here.