FE-Related Content in Smash Bros. 4 Besides Playable Characters

Anacybele

May I ask what was wrong with Castle Siege, considering it was my favorite stage in brawl?

I'm not personally sure what other people's problems with the stage is, but I didn't care for the transforming gimmick. I also didn't like how, aside from the 2nd area, the whole thing just felt incredibly generic and wasn't lifted specifically from an area in FE.

I don't really care for most of Brawl's stages in general.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not personally sure what other people's problems with the stage is, but I didn't care for the transforming gimmick. I also didn't like how, aside from the 2nd area, the whole thing just felt incredibly generic and wasn't lifted specifically from an area in FE.

That was the point. Castle Siege wasn't supposed to be comprised of any areas from FE in particular. It's an awesome FE-styled stage instead.

For stages, I think Carrion Isle would translate well into a stage - I don't recommend setting it at the bridge since we already have a bridge stage, but probably the stretch with the three forts could be represented: the crows could be a hazard that occupy one of the forts at random.

I still think Endgame would be a great stage to fight on...

Fighting on the back of a dragon? Fighting on the back of a dragon.

Endgame is a bit vague you probably should have stated fe13 haha.

That would be pretty neato. Although I could see it being full to the brim with hazards that attack while you and the others fight

That was the point. Castle Siege wasn't supposed to be comprised of any areas from FE in particular. It's an awesome FE-styled stage instead.

I still think it's lame that other franchises get specific locations from their games, but FE just gets something that looks like it might come from an FE game.

I still think it's lame that other franchises get specific locations from their games, but FE just gets something that looks like it might come from an FE game.

I'm aware that it's loosely inspired by various types of locations/events that reoccur in the FE series, but it's still not a specific location from any one game.

This post has some good ideas for specific locations for stages from FE.

Wishful thinking is one thing... but I feel like FE will be left out again(at least that is what it will feel like for us fans). Too mach competition for spots; FE will only get its current blue-haired hero and Marth for FE representation. As for items, and other stuff, I really don't give a damn. The thing about FE is that there are so many characters and so many fan favorites/niche characters that it is impossible for us not to be unsatisfied.

If FE gets an extra character, and the planets align, let's hope for Anna! Our red-haired mascot! ...and my wife... well, one and a half playthrough ago <_<. I'm a cheating bastard.

Wishful thinking is one thing... but I feel like FE will be left out again(at least that is what it will feel like for us fans). Too mach competition for spots; FE will only get its current blue-haired hero and Marth for FE representation. As for items, and other stuff, I really don't give a damn. The thing about FE is that there are so many characters and so many fan favorites/niche characters that it is impossible for us not to be unsatisfied.

If FE gets an extra character, and the planets align, let's hope for Anna! Our red-haired mascot! ...and my wife... well, one and a half playthrough ago <_<. I'm a cheating bastard.

Anna as an assist trophy! She could throw a Trophy stand at a random player and create a collectable trophy for someone to pick up. Of course, she HAS to say "Here's a freebie!" is she does. XD

Gotta be hopeful. I mean Starfox has a small fanbase yet has 3 playable characters haha. Keep your chin up.

Anna as an assist trophy! She could throw a Trophy stand at a random player and create a collectable trophy for someone to pick up. Of course, she HAS to say "Here's a freebie!" is she does. XD

Haha, this would be amazing.

I'm aware that it's loosely inspired by various types of locations/events that reoccur in the FE series, but it's still not a specific location from any one game.

This post has some good ideas for specific locations for stages from FE.

If you want to be a little picky. You could say the Lava section of Castle Siege is like that of Incandescent Glow from Radiant Dawn or Two Faces of Evil from Sacred Stones.

Edited by Jedi

• 3 weeks later...

FE13 Endgame could have gimmicks like Grima randomly using Expiration or spikes randomly protruding and damaging you(you know, the thing happened at the beginning of your fight).

I find the lack of mention of the music here disturbing. Id(Purpose) and the battle themes(Destiny and Storm Clouds) could have a blast into the game.

I still think Endgame would be a great stage to fight on...

Fighting on the back of a dragon? Fighting on the back of a dragon.

Yes. This needs to happen. Music for said stage would obviously be Id (Purpose) and Id (Hope).

I want Tiki as an Assist Trophy. Dragonbreathing foes to death. For items maybe Javelins or Hand Axes. Or magical swords. Or all three.

Since Arena Ferox seems to be in, music I want for it would be Conquest (Ablaze) and a medley of past arena themes (including the ones from Binding Blade and Sacred Stones).

Edited by Owain Dark

Four reps is overkill for a series that is still relatively niche compared to others. I know Awakening gave a huge boost, but let's be realistic, shall we?

Marth and Chrom only. Ike, go home, you're drunk.

Arena Ferox is much more than expected, I'd say. Lucina would be a good assist trophy I'd say where she would pair up with characters and attack.

Music, Id [Purpose] is a must. Just...yeah.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Four reps is overkill for a series that is still relatively niche compared to others. I know Awakening gave a huge boost, but let's be realistic, shall we?

Marth and Chrom only. Ike, go home, you're drunk.

Arena Ferox is much more than expected, I'd say. Lucina would be a good assist trophy I'd say where she would pair up with characters and attack.

Music, Id [Purpose] is a must. Just...yeah.

Well, if we're talking music...

This is kind of old-school, but Alm's DLC made me love this song to no end. Plus, it's pretty epic to fight to.

Although for Awakening songs, my wish list is: Chaos Ablaze, Misercorde, Annihilation, Don't Speak Her Name, Id Return and You Have Power... Like Mine.

Edited by Vashiane

We know that stages will be exclusive to one or the other, but we don't know if there are any similarities between them (beyond the obvious battlefield / final destination). So it's totally possible that Arena Ferox could be in both games.

They said the 3DS version will have only handheld based stages and the Wii U version will only have home console based stages. So Arena Ferox won't be in the latter.

They said the 3DS version will have only handheld based stages and the Wii U version will only have home console based stages. So Arena Ferox won't be in the latter.

No. There's been no confirmation on which stages will be version exclusive, just that there will be version exclusive stages.

No. There's been no confirmation on which stages will be version exclusive, just that there will be version exclusive stages.

Yes there has. In the one video that also talks about Wii Fit Trainer, Sakurai himself straight up says the 3DS version will have only handheld game stages while the Wii U version will only have home console stages.

Edited by Anacybele