FE-Related Content in Smash Bros. 4 Besides Playable Characters

Anacybele

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says "The number of characters will be the same in each version, but some of the stages will be completely different."

at around the 1:10 part.

Yeah, some, meaning that the only stages both versions will have in common will probably be the generic ones like Battlefield and Final Destination. That's what I predict.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, some, meaning that the only stages both versions will have in common will probably be the generic ones like Battlefield and Final Destination. That's what I predict.

But you said 3DS will only have handheld stages. You're backpedaling, girl.

Yeah, I did, that was bad wording. I KIND of misheard Sakurai's words, but I still think he most likely means that only stages like Battlefield and Final Destination will be in both versions.

They need to put a Moulder assist tropy in SSB4. His 'stache could grow into massive proportions and then he could braid it and use it as a whip. Nyeheh

As for music they should have Wind across the plains from FE7, Rise above from FE8, Prologue from FE4 and the theme from the final chapter in FE13.

final chapter in FE13.

「I」~為 [id (Purpose)], I'd say has a pretty good chance of making it. It's one of the most beloved pieces by the fanbase.

The ominous choir latin incorporated into the final stretch of the song before it loops doesn't hurt its chances either.

...If Chrom's in the game I hope it means we can figure out more about the mystery that is his pants. ...That, or someone takes really good snapshots of Chrom in action in the FMVs. This cosplayer wants as many details about Chrom's clothing as possible.

Back on SSB, I WANT TEARING SHADOWS AS A SONG. And, um... if Chrom's in it, I hope some of his expressions are in the game, too. Especially the lip-biting nervous one. (That would be a good tripping expression, if the banana tripping isn't out.) ...Speaking of Chrom, would his abilities from reclassing be in his moves, too? It would be cool if there's some dread fighter action. And, uh... taunts! ...I have no ideas.

I suggested in a previous thread that Fire Emblem could have its own Assist Trophy/Pokeball item to summon characters, since it has a really big cast.

That's what the Rescue Staff is for.

I suggested in a previous thread that Fire Emblem could have its own Assist Trophy/Pokeball item to summon characters, since it has a really big cast.

That's what the Rescue Staff is for.

Or they could throw down a mini Outrealm gate, since to the Awakening cast, the world of SSB is probably another Outrealm.

And to summon Anna, the Outrealm gate would become a Rift Door.

Also, for music I would want Champions(Ablaze) to be in there somwhere. It's a personal favorite of mine. Also, Having Masked Marth would only add to non-FE SSB fans' confusion regarding Marth's gender.

• 4 weeks later...

FE Characters for Ejernera Cards (Pokeball like item)
FE1, 3, 11, 12: Navarre, Caeda, Hardin (FE3), Sirius, Katarina, Malice

FE: Gaiden - Celica
FE: 4 Sigurd (on mount), Arvis, Altena and Ares, Ishtar
FE 5: Leif, Nanna, Briggid

FE 6: Wolt, Zephiel, Cecilia
FE 7: Merlinus (leaves behind items), Hector, Florina (with Fiora and Farina)

FE 8: Ephraim and Eirika, L'Archel (with Rennac and Dozzel), Lyon

FE 9 and 10: Titania, Micaiah and Sothe, Nephenee, Black Knight

FE: 13. Tiki, Cherche, Gaius, Henry, Anna, Owain, Severa
Note: Based all Japan Only games based on what I know and spotpass. Tried to balance all the classes.

Edited by jaytalks

FE Characters for Ejernera Cards (Pokeball like item)

FE1, 3, 11, 12: Navarre, Caeda, Hardin (FE3), Sirius, Katarina, Malice

FE: Gaiden - Celica

FE: 4 Sigurd (on mount), Arvis, Altena and Ares, Ishtar

FE 5: Leif, Nanna, Briggid

FE 6: Wolt, Zephiel, Cecilia

FE 7: Merlinus (leaves behind items), Hector, Florina (with Fiora and Farina)

FE 8: Ephraim and Eirika, L'Archel (with Rennac and Dozzel), Lyon

FE 9 and 10: Titania, Micaiah and Sothe, Nephenee, Black Knight

FE: 13. Tiki, Cherche, Gaius, Henry, Anna, Owain, Severa

Note: Based all Japan Only games based on what I know and spotpass. Tried to balance all the classes.

You forgot Brom

Where are plot important characters like Frederick, Lissa, Say'ri, and Virion in that Awakening list?

Edited by Anacybele

Where are plot important characters like Frederick, Lissa, Say'ri, and Virion in that Awakening list?

Rule of Cool, maybe?

But I agree, there's a seriously lack of Frederick on that list.

You forgot Brom

Rule of Cool, maybe?

But I agree, there's a seriously lack of Frederick on that list.

Went through the list in order, from first to last.

Brom gets beat out by Nephenee, because she's cooler and they're from the same game. They are too similar in weaponry.

Wasnt really about plot, more about what that bring as characters and that in relation to the others selected in the series. For awakening, all the character picked were also in the top ten in popularity for their gender in Japan.

Edited by jaytalks

I still think Frederick especially screams assist trophy/Einherjar card character. He's all about protecting/defending. Popularity shouldn't be the only factor either.

Also, if you're going by popularity, that FE9/10 list really needs Soren. A lot of people like him.

Edited by Anacybele

I still think Frederick especially screams assist trophy/Einherjar card character. He's all about protecting/defending. Popularity shouldn't be the only factor either.

Also, if you're going by popularity, that FE9/10 list really needs Soren. A lot of people like him.

Yes, Ike really, really needs his waifu - [/shot]

...Vashaine, WHY did you have to say that? Now I can foresee players taking all kinds of crazy screenshots of those two if Ike stays playable and Soren makes it in as an assist/Einherjar. >_<

...Vashaine, WHY did you have to say that? Now I can foresee players taking all kinds of crazy screenshots of those two if Ike stays playable and Soren makes it in as an assist/Einherjar. >_<

I'm sure people have been doing that sort of thing already, Ike/Soren would just be another ship to take screenshots of.

Went through the list in order, from first to last.

Brom gets beat out by Nephenee, because she's cooler and they're from the same game. They are too similar in weaponry.

Wasnt really about plot, more about what that bring as characters and that in relation to the others selected in the series. For awakening, all the character picked were also in the top ten in popularity for their gender in Japan.

That's entirely a matter of opinion. And Brom could use axes, while Nephenee lances. And they're always seen together...

That's entirely a matter of opinion. And Brom could use axes, while Nephenee lances. And they're always seen together...

Soren could probably replace Titania then.

Frederick could replace Gaius since I already I got a lockpicker with Anna.

It is just a matter of personal preference between Brom and Nephenee. But I already have a few generals on the list, and no soldiers aside from maybe Ephraim so she fits that mold. I wanted to just balance everything. I just really like Nephenee's design. Visually you want different looking characters so they stand out more. Brom contends with the other General/Knight characters, while she competes with Devdan and Aran. She has always been the first character I think about when it comes to PoR and RD besides the main characters.