Warrior/Berserker Models

Has anyone noticed there's two different models for Barbarian/Berserker and Fighter/Warrior.

There's a buff/regular model thats used by npcs and enemies. But there's also a much skinnier model used by most of the player characters.

Its noticeable with two characters:

With Legion/Roro as an enemy unit he uses the muscular model with an avatar head. But when you recruit Legion, he's suddenly a skinny beanpole wearing overly large shoulder pads.

Vaike is also odd because he uses the muscular model as a Fighter, Warrior, and even a Barbarian. But when he promotes to Berserker, he's suddenly using the same skinny model as everyone else!

I'm wondering for those who have recruited and reclassed Basillo, does he use the skinny or muscular Berserker model?

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Vaike is also odd because he uses the muscular model as a Fighter, Warrior, and even a Barbarian.

Is there a muscle mass factor that is independent of size and custom models, because I'm not seeing Barbarian Vaike with a custom model. In either case, that would be new information and I'd appreciate it if you added a note here so that we could discuss what to call this.

Also, Walhart and FE12!Hardin in the same thread??? Too many not-so evil red conquerors!

Edited by Walhart

Is there a muscle mass factor that is independent of size and custom models, because I'm not seeing Barbarian Vaike with a custom model. In either case, that would be new information and I'd appreciate it if you added a note here so that we could discuss what to call this.

Also, Walhart and FE12!Hardin in the same thread??? Too many not-so evil red conquerors!

Vaike's Barbarian model is noticeably wider and less skinny then Barbarian Avatar/Gregor. Its the same model as enemy Barbarians.

Our red armor shall blot out the sun.

• 3 months later...

Not to revive an old thread, but am I the only one driven insane by the fact that Legion uses the skinny model when the OTHER one used for NPC Berserkers even have the helmet that would have even made Legion look like Legion? How hard would it have been for them to make such a simple change :(