Better MU Endings Project!

Wizard

I suppose this is as better place as any to post what I had in mind.

Basically, it's changing the ending, but not in the way you're thinking, WarpedWizard. You should recall if you sacrifice yourself you get that little extra clip after the credits, it's the same no matter who you marry, I thought of something last night while lying in bed, a way it could be different.

If your avatar didn't marry anyone, it'd be the clip we have now, if you're unit HAS married someone, then instead of Lissa being there, it would be your spouse, and would actually say something to you, For example...

[screen Fades to black]

Sully: Chrom, you know more then anything he can't just be left there right?

Chrom: What do you propose we do?

Sully: Ah man, the hell would I know? kick his ass up?

[sully comes into focus]

Sully: Ah..You're awake now...

Chrom: There are better places to nap than on the ground you know...here, give me your hand

[Player takes Chroms hands and is lifted up, camera focuses out a bit to show both Chrom and Sully]

Sully: Welcome back, the fighting is over now

of course if you married Lissa or Chrom the dialogue would be different too.

Edited by lightdasher

Here's FemMU x Priam:

Robin continued to serve under the new Exalt as Ylisse's chief tactician. Her husband, Priam, became her personal bodyguard, making sure she was never a moment alone. However, it seemed like it was Robin protecting Priam most of the time, especially from his growing list of rivals.

Actually, would you mind if I wrote some of my own end cut scenes here? I already have Sully written out.

If your avatar didn't marry anyone, it'd be the clip we have now, if you're unit HAS married someone, then instead of Lissa being there, it would be your spouse, and would actually say something to you, For example...

The amount of clips it would take for that would be horrendous. One movie file for every character.

Your specific lovey-dovey ending will always only be in your dreams.

The amount of clips it would take for that would be horrendous. One movie file for every character.

Your specific lovey-dovey ending will always only be in your dreams.

Clip is short, would they really take up so much room? I mean, from what I heard IS under estimated the 3DS' capabilities so..

Clip is short, would they really take up so much room? I mean, from what I heard IS under estimated the 3DS' capabilities so..

There's like fifty playable characters in the game. We only got what eight clips to begin with? Yes it would take up a lot of room.

There's like fifty playable characters in the game. We only got what eight clips to begin with? Yes it would take up a lot of room.

Edited by lightdasher

Lewis (My MU) x Lissa (non-sacrifice ending)

Hoping to bring back Lewis's cheerful spirit, Lissa took her husband on a trip around the world, which was surely filled with pranks. Everybody in Ylisse was surprised to find out that the princess had become pregnant with her first child, a son called Owain during their trip.

Lewis (My MU) x Lissa (sacrifice ending)

Lissa travelled around the world in hope of finding Lewis. Luckily, it didn't take long as she found him in the field where they had met, and they lived the rest of their days with their children, Owain and Morgan.

Well, regardless of size and 3DS capability, your idea is most welcome for me. I might write one later though, its never to hurt just to imagine, yes? Although it is very hurt when you realize that your imagination will never come true

Although it is very hurt when you realize that your imagination will never come true

Well the 3DS version has already been made without it so it already hasn't come true. However when the 2029 remakes come along and we have super virtual reality technology it should be a cinch.

RobinXAversa

People often questioned Robin's choice of wife, and Aversa sometimes questioned her choice of husband, but they lived happily together as the new rulers of Plegia in Gangrel's place. They had two children: A studious tactician named Morgan, and a beautiful heartthrob called Elise.

What? When? Who?

^ Just a made-up child, I'm afraid. I might make up children for all the MU pairings that don't have one other than Morgan.

I too will hop on the copy/pasting-from-old-thread bandwagon. (bandwagon might be a bit generous, I suppose)

After his return, Avatar oversaw the restoration of Plegia, shattered by Grima's resurrection. Empowered by Lucina's endless determination for a better future, he assumed the throne as the first king of New Altea. Through their tireless efforts, the broken land regained a long-awaited peace and prosperity.

(Admittedly, I am a staunch advocate for Avatar becoming the new ruler of Plegia regardless of marriage)

Yeah, Avatar as the ruler of Plegia makes sense. I'll try working it into my next endings. They'll probably be RobinXLucina and RobinXYen'fay.

(In case you were wondering, most of my favourite characters in this game are from Spotpass Paralogues.)

My favourite characters are: Olivia, Say'ri, Yen'fay, Walhart, Gangrel, Lucina, Emmeryn and Henry.

Good stuffs TWW! MU ending is pretty bland that make me wanna choke the writer(s) to death since many of MU support conversation either funny, interesting, or both. Although Morgan isn't as bad as his parent, their ending still pretty bland as well.

• 3 months later...

I'm going to try Robin X Cherche

Field scene:

Cherche: Minerva, stop drooling!

Chrom: Wait one second. He's awake!

Robin: Uh...

Cherche: Minerva missed you Robin, I'm glad you're back.

Sacrifice Ending:

Cherche and Minerva mourned at the loss of Robin.

They were overjoyed when he was found and celebrated by taking a surprise trip to Valm.

It's bad alright.

[[i know this is a necro, but...]]

High Deliverer MU[Robin] x Foreseer Lucina

Following the War, [Robin] convinced his wife, Lucina, to stay in this world with him. It's said they lived a happy life together, not far from the forest where they first met. Never again did the couple enter the field of battle.

• 9 months later...