Special Tournament Announcement

Metal Rabbit

After Ace or his brother (can't remember which one) have their tourney and there's a space, we're going to have a special tournament.

The rules will be:

-A head to head match between 2 people, no computers

-3 Stock, no time limit

-Best 2/3 and the finals being 3/5

-No items, unless both players can agree to have them on

-Banned Stages are: Warioware, Temple, New Pork, Rainbow Ride, Rumble Falls, 75M, Flatzone 2, Mushroomy Kingdom, Mario Bros. and Hanenbow. (Don't ask)

Anything else is fair game

So what's so special about it besides the extra banned stages? There is no Master Mac. There is no Killer Knife.

This will be called the Mid Tier Tourney. It's a chance for our other brawlers to get at the spotlight and fight without fear of being completely destroyed by higher tiered players. It's more equal ground. This means though... that if you're not any good then you shouldn't sign up either since we do have some really strong players that I expect will enlist.

I plan on playing, unless everyone starts labeling me as High Tier. I'll need 15 others to join in too.

Edited by Metal Arc

Idea still cracks me up. Not because "it's not a real thing without me gaiiiiiz" but because people actually don't want to play me.

Edited by Mac

Way too much not-so-predictable stuff that actually affects how the game will turn out goes on in Wario and Flat for them to be competitive material.

.-.

You said you'd stand aside this one.

What are you talking about? This is Not Knife here we're talking about. Quit being delusional.

I might as well give this thing a shot too. Keep in mind starting September, I can't fight at all except Sundays, thanks to Marching Competitions. I might have a chance on Fridays, but I have very limited time, since I'm in a music group that rehearses on Friday. I'll have Saturdays again by November, though, judging we make it to State and stuff.