Wind of the End

Freohr Datia

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh!!! Sounds interesting!!!

Thanks, I'll try to update once or twice a day, I've already started the second part anyways. This will detail the history a bit more.

I like it. It's interesting; we need a sci-fi (mine doesn't count since it's not that far in the future) story.

Please continue!

Thanks, also this is my first sci-fi story, I've always done FE like stories.

Next update should be sometime after ten

One comment (idk if you saw the chat):

You seem to change tenses sometimes. Pick either present or past tense (It looks like you're aiming at past) and stick with it; it makes it easier to read and understand.

I could be an English teacher about commas and capitalization, but this is a story for fun and I don't think it's necessary here. Keep up the good work.

One comment (idk if you saw the chat):

You seem to change tenses sometimes. Pick either present or past tense (It looks like you're aiming at past) and stick with it; it makes it easier to read and understand.

I could be an English teacher about commas and capitalization, but this is a story for fun and I don't think it's necessary here. Keep up the good work.

Actually I like changing tenses it makes it more entertaining, cause I always aim at seemlessly switching between past and present. But I only go for the past tense when I explanin previous event's. I'll make sure the main story is in present

Also I'll try but most of the time I don't notice it on the Wii

Edited by Serene

Nice. Just read all 3 parts so far. Seems interesting. Love the "Crystals within" cameo you had! XD

I plan on using cameo's from my other works in this game as well, note Zelika, and Wynn's last name being Tesla, both of which are female character's in other stories of mine

Don't think I havae forgoten this story already. The next update will come later tonight (about six easter), and I might have both Ice of War and the new Wind part

Really good parts, I'm ussualy not one for Sci-Fi. Nice story so far!

There's a meaning to the name of the chapters that the people are in, like Wind of Dreams for Wynn, etc, etc. But that won't be known till tomorrow when Wind of Ice, and Wind of Power are set up on the site.

But thanks

I have a contest, if you can guess which game series I took the idea for half of the ideas (the humans populating other planets) The winner get's a name of their choice (within reasons) as a warrior

YAY PURPLE TEXT

Edited by Wynn