Who's your favorite fanfiction author?

Da Bear

Whenever I read someone talking about GS fanships (referencing when I just read the fanfiction page for GengaJupite) my brain just starts to doze off. I dunno why, I guess it's because the game is so bland IMO (I do like it though!). And the way t hey have the nicknames for each of the ships...

EDIT: Hopefully my posting can sometimes acquire a similar quality.

Edited by SeverIan

Did I say how I'm my own most hated Fanfic author?

Well, I really am.

Let me tell a story:

Once upon a time, I made This Fanfic here. And in time, people saw that it was good, unlike the 90% of everything else. So I got a following, a small one because, really, it's a crossover in the crossovers section of Fanfiction.net, and it's a crossover between two relatively niche things (A VN called "Muv Luv" and a series of Mecha games called "Armored Core"), but hey, it's there.

But I liked writing it. Lots of despair from the characters, because these things called BETA are very very very mean, and some people just aren't taking things seriously enough-- and dammit, I'm not afraid to violently kill characters, hell I'm not afraid to violently kill FANDOM FAVORITES (Ahem!). Well, I got to writing a part called "Ragnarok" which is a mess of a military operation, and I got writers block because of how messy it was (And I'm not talking about what happened to a certain woman who was out of place at the wrong time, either. That was... interesting to write, let me say that.)

But then things went from bad (I started missing updates- (at the start, I was turning out 10K word updates weekly, when Ragnarok hit, I was doing 4K bi-weekly)) to worse-- mostly centered around the release of Awakening.

Haven't updated since.

Then I find that yesterday, someone followed and Favorited it. YESTERDAY.

And he sent me a PM asking when I'm planning on updating it.

*Puts my head in the sand like an Ostrich*

^no offense but I'm not a huge fan of authors who stop updating just like that...

Neither am I. That's why I'm my own most hated author. On the other hand, I've started again, and am picking up steam. Might get back into the swing, and kill everyone off so I can end it, get it finished.