Auto-battle

Auto battle with "Skip Actions" to "All" actually skips your actions on the Player Phase too... so that saves a lot of time compared to regular even if animations are set to "off" and when you press start to skip the battle.

Auto battle with "Skip Actions" to "All" actually skips your actions on the Player Phase too... so that saves a lot of time compared to regular even if animations are set to "off" and when you press start to skip the battle.

I just tries this out, I don't know what you mean, or I'm doing it wrong. I have skip all animations, and set auto battle, but I need to select auto battle every turn still.

I just tries this out, I don't know what you mean, or I'm doing it wrong. I have skip all animations, and set auto battle, but I need to select auto battle every turn still.

What I meant is that it saves time rather than the "Skipping..." being restricted to the Enemy Phase. When you select your units yourself, even with the battle animations off, you still have to press start when the HP bars come up.

I don't bother with auto-battle because if this game's NPCs are braindead, who's to say that leaving my units in the control of the AI is a good idea? Not me, that's for sure!

What I meant is that it saves time rather than the "Skipping..." being restricted to the Enemy Phase. When you select your units yourself, even with the battle animations off, you still have to press start when the HP bars come up.

Gotcha. You can press B instead of start BTW, which is easier considering how bad the start buttons on 3DSs are.

(also damn you Infinite Regalia, cough up a Forseti already, I don't need a 5th Wolf Berg)

At least you aren't getting Missletains and Bolt axes.. yeah..

I've tried this a bit, and it seems the AI for you only uses the equipped weapon. I use it for grinding and golden gaffing mostly.

At least you aren't getting Missletains and Bolt axes.. yeah..

I've tried this a bit, and it seems the AI for you only uses the equipped weapon. I use it for grinding and golden gaffing mostly.

pfft silly you, I've gotten both of them too

inb4Integ

yo

once upon a time i played through the whole game with it

in general terms i use it occasionally. i like having it around.