Auto-battle

It strikes me an interesting to have Auto-battle only playthrough (normal battle is allowed until chapter 4 and grinding) to see if your team's stats and pair up is strong enough to overcome the AI stupidity. Then we could called it Emblem Manager 2013

I've actually never tried auto-battle.... not even in Golden Gaffe. I dunno, I'm pretty paranoid even if it gets really tedious.

Same here. I'd be worried about the AI attacking enemies that they couldn't feasibly survive.

with Limit Breaker dudes

doubt it

Fixed.

It strikes me an interesting to have Auto-battle only playthrough (normal battle is allowed until chapter 4 and grinding) to see if your team's stats and pair up is strong enough to overcome the AI stupidity. Then we could called it Emblem Manager 2013

See: Integrity

Uhhh, not all of us have Limit Breaker...

Golden Gaffe doesn't have any enemies that are even remotely threatening to capped units as/is, LB not required.

Edited by Airship Canon

Anyone use it for EXPonential Growth? Or is the counter-trolls to dangerous?

I don't, simply because I'm selective with my targeting there.

Auto will pick off lower level enemies and waste precious moves, and won't position to slow down the entombed.

Edited by Airship Canon

Anyone use it for EXPonential Growth? Or is the counter-trolls to dangerous?

I wouldn't, mainly because for one, the AI would waste its attack opportunities on the small fry, and second, in the event they do attack a level 30 entombed, they'd likely show their "too dumb to live" tendencies and engage at melee range.

EXPonential growth is stupid anyways, LB3/RaR3/chapter 25 risen are where the real EXPerience is anyways

It's good for Virion, and lower level units on Hard/Lunatic, but loses speed against LB3/SB3/RaR3 once those are soloable.

It's good for Virion, and lower level units on Hard/Lunatic, but loses speed against LB3/SB3/RaR3 once those are soloable.

well yeah, exponential growth for low level weaklings, but after hitting level 20 in a promoted class for the first time, off to DLC we go (or chapter 25/paralogue 18, in normal/hard mode)

Edited by shadykid

Lunatic+ auto battle only

is such a thing even possible

On chapter 5-16 it is once you master the art of grinding a crapton and then proceed to destroy everything in sight.

What you asked if it was possible not if you could do it no-grinding.

well yeah, exponential growth for low level weaklings, but after hitting level 20 in a promoted class for the first time, off to DLC we go (or chapter 25/paralogue 18, in normal/hard mode)

That can work on the weaker difficulties, but for Lunatic mode, abuse CoY3 early on and when your HP starts reaching towards the 60's start abusing LB3.

On chapter 5-16 it is once you master the art of grinding a crapton and then proceed to destroy everything in sight.

What you asked if it was possible not if you could do it no-grinding.

That can work on the weaker difficulties, but for Lunatic mode, abuse CoY3 early on and when your HP starts reaching towards the 60's start abusing LB3.

???

CoY3 is DLC too, and EXPonential growth doesn't level off that early (before reclassing)

Edited by shadykid

CoY3 is DLC too, and EXPonential growth doesn't level off that early (before reclassing)

Oh whoops I forgot about the previous post before this, oh wow I look like an idiot now please forgive me almighty Frederick.

Edited by Quick

Oh whoops I forgot about the previous post before this, oh wow I look like an idiot now please forgive me almighty Frederick.

about that Lunatic+, do a no Seals run, once your characters hit level 20/30 in their base class they're done

(also by "DLC" i meant the CoY/LB/SB/RaR sets obviously)

Edited by shadykid