• Sumia-Cynthia
    • Maribelle-Brady
    • Panne-Yarne
    • Cordelia-Severa
    • Nowi-Nah
    • Tharja-Noire
    • Olivia-Inigo
    • Cherche-Gerome

(between main child and main mother/Chrom/MaMu btw)

So, which one?

I personally love the relationship and supports between Miriel and Laurent since it's daaww in it's own special way. :3

I voted for Olivia and Inigo, although Chrom and Lucina is also nice. Much as I love Miriel and Laurent, they seemed more like two colleagues sharing a love for science rather than parent and child.

Sumia and Cynthia, amongst those that I have read on is basically the only one who feels like an actual mother and daughter relationship, to be honest, and by actual relationship I mean the actually functional one, unlike Severa and Cordelia which is otherwise pretty normal

Maribelle and Brady from the moment he tries to approach her and she's all have you been watching me you vile brute. Close second is Olivia and Inigo because it's adorable (and Metal Gear Dancer).

I loved Miriel and Laurent's supports. Especially the A support, where Laurent invents fireworks. Just like his shenanigans with male My Unit and his rainbow tome, that just won my heart. His imagination is just so endearing.

Hmm, kinda a tough choice to vote for one only. I'm gonna put it on Olivia and Inigo and Sumia and Cynthia. And then after reading the posts here, Lissa and Owain are pretty adorable (and touching) too. Especially when you first recruit Owain.