How do you play the game?

Chiki

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you prefer to play the game?

I do a combination of casual and grinding. I generally don't grind unless I'm grinding for skills that I want parents to pass down to their kids that they can't learn otherwise. I also try efficiency sometimes but then I give into temptation and grind so the kids can arrive with amazing stats and then destroy the rest of the game with them. I'd say I spend the most time playing casually.

I actually only have one real file atm, and I did a lot of grinding in that one xD

I have a Lunatic save that I'm working on that's an hour in or so (Had a whole lot of restarts though. My god). But I'll most likely grind that too after finishing story. I want a Lunatic Streetpass team!

I play mostly casual. Having fun with whomever I like. Usually a Hard/Classic or random Normal file here and there. Only usually care about those turn counts and efficiency in drafts.

Nogrind during storyline with the style of casual efficient mount-emblem, then dick around postgame.

I have two grind files though but that's for support library unlocking.

i'd call my playstyle efficient but at the same time i do silly stuff like pegasus maribelle and swordmaster olivia, so I put casual in the poll. I generally still like finishing maps before reinforcements arrive because I'm terrible at keeping track of what turn it is when not doing drafts and end up going RIP LISSA I NEVER SAW THAT WARRIOR COMING

Casual, since I spend too much time in this game dorking around. My last run had a -HP/+Res Tact->Thief->Trickster->Valk avatar, for goodness sake. Mind you, the last few chapters did involve 12Mov, Acrobat, >30 Mag and a rescue staff...

As it is, I'll generally stick around in encounters so I can feed someone I like.

PoR/RD had me play efficiently a lot simply because of BEXP. I miss that encouragement.

Casual, since I spend too much time in this game dorking around. My last run had a -HP/+Res Tact->Thief->Trickster->Valk avatar, for goodness sake. Mind you, the last few chapters did involve 12Mov, Acrobat, >30 Mag and a rescue staff...

As it is, I'll generally stick around in encounters so I can feed someone I like.

PoR/RD had me play efficiently a lot simply because of BEXP. I miss that encouragement.

Ehhh, even in those games, I was like "BEXP means little to me, so there's no rush".though I still would do other objectives that got BEXP (like saving the houses in 3-9).

I'm weird...

I play seriously most of the time, except I like running each DLC map once on a run.

Then I get kinda crazy when I want my kids and will perhaps grind a little for skills.

Almost entirely casual; I only ever grind if I need to in order to beat the new Spotpass Maps and DLC (Europehatesus)

Me trying to run efficiency is like trying to teach the theory of relativity to a group of monkeys

I don't set out to grind, but I really like viewing support conversations. Fighting many battles is the only way to view supports en masse, and that obviously leads to absurdly overpowered characters.

I'm more of a grinder, but I've turned into a minimalist to increase the challenge on a different file. You know, doing a straight play through (no DLC or grinding) on Lunatic+, minimalizing my army on hard to see just how epic they can be without hours and hours of building up. More or less, the last chapter's gonna suck like this tho.

I don't play casually (classic FE all the way), but I don't play for efficiency either. I just do normal classic mode, grind a bunch, get pairings I like a lot, without that much care for the kids' stats. I do have their parents pass down good skills though. I mean, I DO want a team that can beat the Endgame at all regardless of the difficulty lol.

I voted grinding considering how much I've done to get people like Frederick and Donnel some high levels and stats. Gotta have Donny pass down a good skill to Owain, so yeah. And anyone knows I love Frederick more than anyone else in this game. XD

I think by casual they just meant not going for turns or specific goals other than have fun and beat the game, not the game mode

'cuz the only time I'll touch casual mode is when I need to use those battle saves to save some supports so I don't have to use an extra save slot

Edited by Thor Odinson