[FE13] Outrealms Draft

Ema Skye

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherche and Vaike

Also lost bloodlines before chapter 14 is pretty ridiculous, like Eyval has like 35 speed, and Altenna has something like 50 attack and Luna. Grima has 61 attack for reference.

Edited by General Horace

I've never actually played any of the DLC maps, cept for COY, on Hard Mode, so I have no idea where they fit in terms of difficulty.

You got any ideas?

i've actually only played champions of yore, and I have a file i'm playing through with the dlc right now at chapter 16, and I hardly beat Lost Bloodlines with a full competant team, and all the npc's minus Hardin died, and I haven't even looked at the other enemy stats yet (although I assume they'll be pretty similar). alsofuturepast y/y

edit: smash brethern looks roughly similar in difficulty to Lost bloodlines.

aaaand rogues and redeemers has a 71 attack trabant and a 71 attack ishtar who hits res

Edited by General Horace

we should totally do future past and the challenge maps as well

Ice Sage brought the idea to me on Skype about forcing the LB series to be complete after Ch.19 alongside Smash Brethren. The enemies in Smash Brethren are stronger, but you have less regalia to deal with (like uh I think the only people with legendary weapons in SB are Ike, Hector and Lyn, compared to like half of the enemies in LB).

yeah, there's 15 regalia/holy weapons/Goetia in LB3 to 5 legendary weapons/Goetia in SB3

and wow, the stat gap between those two sets are smaller than I thought

(damn FE4, you're so boss with 11 weapons from your game showing up)

Edited by shadykid