How would a remake of FE 6 and 7 with the Awakening mechanics sounds for you all?

Yes, with it's shitty Lord, bad growths and awful hit rates... Oh, wait! I just remembered that you just have Marcus kill everything, never mind.

Marcus is actually really weak past midgame. In Etruria, he's really mediocre and he can barely function at all in Sacae and Ilia.

I never really had a big problem with hit rates in FE6. I see why others are annoyed by them, but they didn't bother me that much.

Yes, you're right that FE6 was made before the growth and stat inflation of FE7/8/9/10/12/13. Heaven forfend that your units don't cap every important stat at level 20! Then, they might actually be differentiated on the basis of bases and growths rather than simply what class they are. And lategame enemies might actually be challenging.

I've always thought FE6 was good. Only thing wrong with it imo was having to unlock all the side chapters to get the true ending.

FE6 makes you work for your good ending, boy. Edited by Anouleth

Would a Remake of 7 make the tactician playable?

And on top of that, if the Tactician could support with all the characters again...well, I can see an incentive for some people to buy it. But that would be a lot of work for the company, having to come up with all that extra dialogue.

And on top of that, if the Tactician could support with all the characters again...well, I can see an incentive for some people to buy it. But that would be a lot of work for the company, having to come up with all that extra dialogue.

I would hope for a Cath and Roy support too.

Kinda bothered me that you couldn't do that...