[FE13] This Will be Fun?

Randa

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Chrom, Avatar, Morgan, Olivia, Lucina, and Priam are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on Hard Mode Classic.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.

3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Paralogues are optional and are free up to 10 turns.

5. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.

6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.

7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.

8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.

9. Use of DLC and Spotpass is explained below.

10. Forging is allowed.

Extra:

1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.

2. The Rescue staff can only be used once per turn.

3. Avatar may only be a non-mounted unit.

4. Frederick is banned.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,

2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

Exceptions:

1. Ricken and Maribelle are free to be attacked without countering in Ch.5.

2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.

DLC and Spotpass:

1. Paralogues 18-23 may be completed and are free to 10 turns.

2. The bonus box regalia items may be used.

3. Spotpass characters may be summoned for the sole purpose of buying items from them.

4. Renown items cannot be used at anytime.

Teams:

Hawk king: Sumia+Cynthia, Cherche+Gerome, Lissa+Owain, Gaius, Gregor, Maribelle+Brady, Say'ri, Gangrel

Bearclaw: Sully+Kjelle, Miriel+ Laurent,Libra, Kellam, Donnel, Inigo, Flavia, Yen'fay

Randa: Panne+Yarne, Stahl, Vaike, Nowi+Nah, Tiki, Henry, Basillo, Walhart

Doofina: Cordelia+Severa, Anna, Lon'qu, Ricken, Tharja+Noire, Virion, Aversa, Emmyren

No units remaining

For the most part I'm trying to see if free Morgan will balance out a banned Frederick, because I feel he makes the beginning to easy.

For the Spotpass its just something I'm trying to see if it has enough of an impact to need to be banned.

Edited by Randa

Oh I didnt even see the Logbook unit...

You should take that out and just add the units from Paralogues 18-23. That would leave 1 unit undrafted. You can either have that unit free or banned. A Logbook unit would be too good imo.

edit - What about renown items? Are they just banned or do we assume Renown starts at 0?

Edited by Hawk King

I have the best luck with getting 1st picks. Too bad I dont know who to pick in this game...

Uh, SUMIA and her pega-pony princess of a daughter.

Capitolize my name please.

^ You dont get 2 picks. Mommys get their daughters with them thats why I "technically" picked 2 units.

Havent you done a bunch of these before??

Randa could you change the OP so that the teams are listed in the same order we pick in? Sorry, im OCD about that.

And capitalize my name please. Im sorry Im so high maintenance.

^ You dont get 2 picks. Mommys get their daughters with them thats why I "technically" picked 2 units.

I know I thought that Sully's daughter was Cherche was for a while...