FETeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

PKL

[spoiler=]

Part 3 (cont.)

Chapter 8 – 11/200

Oscar fought the enemies alone on the left side while Mordecai and Ike fight the other on the right. Then they rejoin each other to kill off the rest of them.

Chapter 9 – 5/205

I promoted Kieran and gave him the adept skill and they were both useful during the chapter. Both he and Geoffrey rushed to the boss and Kieran killed him with a critical.

Chapter 10 – 9/214

Oscar killed all the enemies from the south while the others go for the enemies up at the center. Then finish off the last of them when they regroup.

Chapter 11 – 10/224

With just ground units I have no choice to go through the pit falls. Oscar was leading to kill or weaken the enemies so the others kill the rest or move forward.

Chapter 12 – 6/230

Tauroneo defended alone at the left side and manage to survive while the others attack the enemies down the hill at the right. Also I have Aran promote to Sentinel.

Chapter 13 – 3/233

I gave Aran boots so he can get closer to Ike for a one hit kill and beastfoe to quickly kill the laguz beast.

Final – 5/238

Oscar dominated the map with all of his attacks. Nothing else to say.

Part 4

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Skrimir, Laura, Mordecai

Greil: Ike, Rafiel, Oscar, Aran

Hawk: Kieran, Tauroneo, Reyson, Bastian

Prologue – 6/246

Miccy and Sothe fought the enemies near the southern part of the map and the others go attack others including the boss from the north.

Chapter 1 – 10/256

Ike defended the south side and he goes for the boss. Overall he got the most kills and went up nine levels. Aran defended the east side and Oscar defended the west.

Chapter 2 – 12/268

Kieran started attacking enemies at the south while Tauroneo goes to the west. Then Tauroneo defends the rear and Kieran goes straight to Valtome and kill off the rest of the enemies.

Chapter 3 – 13/281

It was hard enough with the very long range staff users and my laguz who are not yet transformed. Since Laura is much faster, I have to mostly rely on her.

Chapter 4 – 13/294

The one thing I have to look out for is the bishop with the sleep staff so I have Ike use the pure water and get to him as quickly as possible. Then everything else was plain and simple.

Chapter 5 – 3+4/301

I have to have Tibarn to fight due to the fact I would take so long getting to Izuka.

Final-1 - 6/307

No comments.

Final-2 – 2/309

It was easy enough to get the Wishblade.

Final-3 – 2/311

On the second turn, I have Ike attack Dheginsea twice with the Wyrmslayer and Mordy finish him off.

Final-4 – 2/313

Mordecai once again get the last kill on the boss.

Final-5 – 7/320

As soon as I took out the auras surrounding Ashera I end up losing Rafiel. But it doesn’t concern me to restart.

Top Five

5th Aran B: 179 W: 84

4th Kieran B: 166 W: 111

3rd Sothe B: 227 W: 137

2nd Ike B: 291 W: 205

1st Oscar B: 394 W: 238

Edited by MJThom_2009

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This popping up reminded me about drafts <_<.

I have not been able to play FE10 for a good while (the copy I use belongs to my library and the price is just lol) but I hope to get this going asap.

I was on a 5 month hiatus with this one and it was tough