Do you Battle Save?

Knife

I used to let my FE pride get in the way and not battle save at all, but I've come to accept it. Only a fool wouldn't use a feature that saves time in case you make one wrong move. Although I never use it to abuse stat gains for level ups.

i have learned the hard way why its useful to battle save today.

i was playing Endgame 2 today, and some random mage decided to attack my Brom. So, in a horrible twist of fate, the mage criticals and OHKOs my Brom.

i have learned the hard way why its useful to battle save today.

i was playing Endgame 2 today, and some random mage decided to attack my Brom. So, in a horrible twist of fate, the mage criticals and OHKOs my Brom.

That's sad.

I use it quite often. At first I thought it was a glitch on my disc. (Since Por would just send you packing after a battle save.) I was like "Woah! Awesome! Time to abuse the power!!!"

I use it a lot now because every once in a while the disc can't be read when I fight with or an enemy unit attacks me with a wyverrn rider. I would turn off the battle animation, but then it's near imposible to promote Jill/Mr. Don of whom I use all the time cause I love them.

I use it a lot... just in case.

Especially when I have to rig someone's stats... >_>

It's how I made the Dawn Brigade usable for part one. <_< (Well mostly for that Laguz chapter.)

I tend to battle save right before a risky move, if it doesn't work out, try something else, especially when it's up against a boss like Dheginsea.

Edited by Wil

After the game started to repeatability screw me over it got to the point where I battle saved every turn. I'm gonna try and cut back next runthrough, though.

I abuse stat gains on easy mode just to make it more sandbox-ish. For everything else, I just use it for when I have to leave and VERY risky moves that I normally wouldn't even make.

It's how I made the Dawn Brigade usable for part one. <_< (Well mostly for that Laguz chapter.)

I tend to battle save right before a risky move, if it doesn't work out, try something else, especially when it's up against a boss like Dheginsea.

This.

I only use it on Hard Mode, oh wait...

Actually I abuse it like no tomorrow. I felt guilty at first because it felt like a crime against FE or something... :blink:

Same feeling I had before.