Yes, believe it or not, they exist in real life....and they're really not as bad as people tend to make them out to be (at least, the ones that I have met). I have two friends who seem to fall into the tsundere way of acting; one who is more prone to lashing out like Severa (but I understand why she does it since we share the same type of personal issues but we handle them differently; I have talked to her about lightening up to people who don't know her and why she does it, though) and the other is more passive-aggressive on how he handles his feelings, closer to how Maribelle acts. I understand why people don't like them initially, but once you get past their exterior they are perfectly amiable people, just like how you get to know the ones in-game in the support convos; the question is whether people want to expend the effort in getting to know them, which I can see why they may not.

To each their own, I guess...

And just like real people, there's extremes of each type of person.

For my example, the person wasn't interested in getting to know anyone but their "loved one".

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've ever dealt with one in real life, there is a GIANT gap of their behavior at you, and their behavior of towards loved one. It is NOT fun talking to them.

Especially when you're friends with the one they go gaga over and you're just like "really?" at the huge difference of what you see.

Liking Tsunderes only works in:

1. Animu/Games

2. You're the object of their love.

Otherwise, you're just deluding yourselves.

welp

you answered your own question

I've had trouble with it even though I'm pretty good at this game. Been playing Fire Emblem and Advance Wars since I was 8 so I usually start on Hard Mode, but Lunatic? Christ, it's ridiculous how much of it is luck-based, especially in the beginning. I'm not going to even think about touching Lunatic+. Fuck that noise.

I've had trouble with it even though I'm pretty good at this game. Been playing Fire Emblem and Advance Wars since I was 8 so I usually start on Hard Mode, but Lunatic? Christ, it's ridiculous how much of it is luck-based, especially in the beginning. I'm not going to even think about touching Lunatic+. Fuck that noise.

Actually, as someone who's beaten Lunatic multiple times (4) I can say the first few chapters are not luck based. (On my most recent playthrough my first reset was during chapter 5, and I use characters like Virion and Stahl.) Lunatic+ on the other hand can actually become unwinnable due to skill distribution. (Lol Hawkeye and Luna+ hammer fighters)

On the subject of this topic, if your sister gets past chapter 3 she should be really proud of herself (On my first Lunatic run I had a ton of trouble on this chapter and the one before it), because after that the difficulty dies down until chapter 12.

Edited by Kamina

Lunatic+ on the other hand can actually become unwinnable due to skill distribution. (Lol Hawkeye and Luna+ hammer fighters)

This happened to me the first time I tried the mode.

That was just stupid. xD

This happened to me the first time I tried the mode.

That was just stupid. xD

Unlucky Rey is unlucky. Also, screw you Lunatic+ mode.

"Welp. He doesn't even need that Luna+ skill to one shot you."

Hawkeye/Luna is pretty doable if you chip with Virion and finish with a Silver Lance on the player phase. I've never tried Hawkeye/Vantage, but I imagine that a +Def Avatar with a Fred Pair Up makes it doable.

Well, there are also people who hate Kent beyond reasons (OK, just me here... And talking about it really calmed me)

Why do people hate Cordelia too, she's boring but pretty inconsequential. (Yeah, I know I have a really negative bias toward her)

Why do people hate Severa ? She's just another Tsundere.

Why do people hate Nowi ? She just looks and acts younger.

The only character who have legitimate reasons to be hated is Tharja, because of Noire, but even her can have saving graces.

FeMu X Chrom is interresting for a first playthrough, but I intend to marry Chrom and Sumia with all their possible pairings anyway. (Not sure about Villager-Chan, though...)

Nowi is thousands years old, of course she'd acts younger, and looks young is a + for everyone except fetish. Act like a few thousands years old person, should behave like Risen already.

I Hate Frederick because...

I hate Kjelle because she's snoobish, daughter of Vaike and she inherit wrong skill twice(my fault, wanted gamble, but got zeal, in two of my game, zzz).

I hate Vaike because he's a brute without brain, and I hate dumba$$es.

I love Cynthia because she found me 2 Aversa's Nights when I recruit her.

I love Tharja and Noire because I'm .......BWAHAHAHAHA