• Second Generation
    • Third Generation

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...

Did I miss something?

From what I can tell you missed a lot of argueing over something not worth argueing over. So not much.

As in, crusading for marriage rights... EQUALITY for consideration of marriage for imaginary, teenage video game children.

Edited by shadowofchaos

NQJg1Bv.jpg

THIS IS WHY GEN II CHARACTERS SHOULD BE MARRIED

DO YOU KNOW HOW INSANE MORGAN WILL BE

HOLY SHIT

(*clears throat* Marry whoever the fuck you want to marry. It's a video game. Your decision won't affect anyone's life, after all.)

Bad ZM. Chrom's Morgan is badass enough. Imagine Chrom can pass Rightful King AND Aether to Morgan! ... Damn you, IS, I want a more broken FE13.

Oh, and a Morgan that can wield Falchion. Let's add in the Lord class for only Morgan(M).

But seriously, you marry whoever you want, but no one should be forcing anyone to go second or third generation Morgans. None of the advocates for second generation is doing that.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Bad ZM. Chrom's Morgan is badass enough. Imagine Chrom can pass Rightful King AND Aether to Morgan! ... Damn you, IS, I want a more broken FE13.

Oh, and a Morgan that can wield Falchion. Let's add in the Lord class for only Morgan(M).

THIS. Why can't Chrom's children get the Lord class from him?!

I'm just gonna ignore the whole clusterfuck marriage rights crusade that has been going on for the last 5 pages....yeah, you miss a lot while off watching k-dramas for 8 hours apparently...

Yeah, Chrom!Morgan should be able to get the Lord class and wield the Falchion because of bro/sis MorganxLucina support and because having him be Lord won't actually break the game like letting Olivia!Morgan be a Dancer would. Its not like we don't already have two lords; we could have three like in FE7 all over again! :D (all wishful thinking)

Only if Inigo, Brady, Kjelle, and Cynthia can also get custom lord classes if Chrom's their father! :P: Imagine a staff-wielding lord, or a pegasus lord, or a tactician lord. That would be cool.

In all honesty, I guess I don't feel THAT weird about marrying the children. I married Laurent to a feMU named Roslyn already, and Laurent is my main MU's son anyway. I guess I just prefer second generation Morgan, mostly because I want two kids.

Only if Inigo, Brady, Kjelle, and Cynthia can also get custom lord classes if Chrom's their father! :P: Imagine a staff-wielding lord, or a pegasus lord, or a tactician lord. That would be cool.

In all honesty, I guess I don't feel THAT weird about marrying the children. I married Laurent to a feMU named Roslyn already, and Laurent is my main MU's son anyway. I guess I just prefer second generation Morgan, mostly because I want two kids.

Those kind of lords sound pretty fantastic, and not just because a Lord!Morgan seems like overkill and something for me to complain about concerning that pairing.

I adore Cherche enough to consider marrying her as maMU. I have married Stahl with feMU. I just recently married a Stahl-fathered Gerome and have no qualms using this family of crazy as a Streetpass team to screw with people.

I clearly am in the minority to find this amusing. But hell if I'm not enjoying myself.

Edited by Perlia

Those kind of lords sound pretty fantastic, and not just because a Lord!Morgan seems like overkill and something for me to complain about concerning that pairing.

I adore Cherche enough to consider marrying her as maMU. I have married Stahl with feMU. I just recently married a Stahl-fathered Gerome and have no qualms using this family of crazy as a Streetpass team to screw with people.

I clearly am in the minority to find this amusing. But hell if I'm not enjoying myself.

Not true - I find it totally amusing. Plus, the second I make a Male Avatar the first woman I'm marrying will be Cherche, so I definitely agree with you there.

And considering the fact that if I run into a Streetpass team I try to guess who they paired, yes, that is very amusing indeed. XD

Second because then I can have 2 morgans :V

3rd gen is really only for stats or aether from lucina if you're Male MUing, which is overrated anyway.

That's assuming that either you married Chrom, or your MaMU didn't marry any spotpass character, Tiki, Say'ri or Anna...

Either way, I don't really care about who you want to marry.

Lucina X Robin (clearly separating him to me...) makes some sense plot wise.

Robin had all his life decided by fate, so it's normal that he became impressed by someone who challenges her fate.

This admiration transforms into love over time and helps him having the power to takes his destiny on his hands...

Lucina is a special case because you know her first as Marth...

That Marth first logic is a bit flawed for that argument, as she's only playable (and marriable) after the reveal that she is Chrom's daughter. Also, the whole first gen second gen thing already had all of its points explained in the previous pages.

I also like MU X Lucy. Of course Aversa X MU is my OTP for life. Though I gotta say, the whole two kid thing woulda been nice for the spotpass people because then I would finally be able to have all magic using classes use dark magic through Shadowgift (because I'm not giving spotpass goodness or Morgan the frailty of a Valkyrie until the other kid is born so I can reorganize everyone. On a side note to that, all of the best Dark Magic users in this game are female excluding male Morgan).

And, um... NO CONTINUITY SNARL, PRIAM ONLY, FINAL [MALE] MORGAN

Wait, why should they get custom Lord classes? >_> I didn't intend for a custom Lord class for Morgan(M)... I meant just like Lucina as Avatar's daughter gets all of Avatar's classes + Lord from Chrom. That might be kinda weird, hahaha. Reminiscent of older FE games?

Well, Aether can be passed down to more kids if you marry either Lucina or Chrom's other kid too. I don't know, I don't find Aether as awesome here as it was in FE9/10.

Although an Olivia!Morgan having Dancer class would be pretty awesome too... Just dreaming. She's the one of the two female characters my male Avatar would marry. Screw having a Shadowgift-using Morgan or whatever else...

Well, Lucina's fighting style is clearly based on what she had learned from Chrom in her timeline, whereas Morgan wants to be a tactician (and starts as thus if Chrom's his father), Brady is a priest, and Cynthia is a pegasus knight. It'd be cool if, in the event that Inigo, Morgan, Brady, Kjelle, or Cynthia were Chrom's second child, they could inherit a lord class that was still relevant to their starting classes. (Of course, that would be a lot of work but it'd still be awesome.)

What do you guys mean when it is possible to have 2 morgans if you choose 2nd gen?

Your other child if you're a Male Avatar and marry one of the first-generation women (that isn't Say'ri, Anna, Tiki, Aversa or Emmeryn) inherits the ability to use practically every class save gender-restricted ones, just like Morgan does.

Edited by Vashiane

What do you guys mean when it is possible to have 2 morgans if you choose 2nd gen?

You mean first generation, and Vashiane pretty much answered you. You can't have two "Morgans" if you choose to marry a second gen.

• 6 months later...