New Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Tier List

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think tires exits (tiers exist) to an extent, and they can help you to pick a good team to get high ranks, or to just survive in the hardest difficulties and in the hardest games, they're kind of unneeded in SS. Since everybody's awesome except the enemies.

Ewan and Franz need to switch

Ewan can't help much because of his low starting level and late join. He is VERY hard to train without external exp. Otherwise, he'd end up at the top of the list. But stats aren't everything. Ross on the other hand is different, since he joins a lot earlier.

As for Franz (or most of the mounted units being near the top), he has good availibility and belongs to a class considered the best.

Ewan FAILS!

Ewan actually turned out the best dark magic user I've ever trained. (I've never managed to get Canas to 20, to be honest, I need to try harder... and I have yet to see how Pelleas turns out.)

And why is Tethys even on the list?? Her usefullness stems from something that's not fighting, so how can you possibly compare her to fighting characters??

Other than the two above cases, I agree with everything on the list.

And why is Tethys even on the list? Her usefulness stems from something that's not fighting, so how can you possibly compare her to fighting characters?
Actually, if you give Tethys a crimson eye she becomes a decent fighter. But that's not the point. Let's put it his way - what's better a useless fighter who can't kill anything, or a extremely useful non-fighting unit who proves to be very useful asset in battle. Units don't need to be fighters to have an invaluable use in battle - you need thieves, healers, dancers... etc. Those who assist the fighters often are as useful as the fighters themselves. I would always put extra turn givers (dancers, bards, herons) in the higher tiers because they have an invaluable and irreplaceable use in battle, plus Tethys has the ability to defend herself which is a nice bonus.

A tier list for this game sucks because there isn't anything to judge you on how well you play. That and Seth can go right ahead and solo hard mode.

Games with rankings (FE4-FE7) do need lists.

EDIT: However, if you're making this list based on how fast you finish chapters...

Gerik, Franz, Tethys higher

Forde, L'Arachel, Ewan lower

Edited by Lamer

This is not a 'who kills teh most' list guys, it is a USEFULNESS LIST! Fox, unless you have any evidence to how Ewan is even usable without abuse, no.

I know what the hell it is. I don't really care. Like previously said, there isn't anything to judge you on how you play. Plus, Franz sucks. Not useful. End of story.

Tier lists suck. I've never used Seth ONCE and I got through PERFECTLY. Ewan is extremely useful all it takes is a little trainig. All tier lists say is "IF YOU SUCK, USE PREPROMOTES" then you endup not being able to beat a game!

Oh dear, this won't end nicely. It seems the word "tier" is like a cuss word to these people. I hope it won't bring as much drama as the Brawl tier topic did. At least this is in Sacred Stoners, where it doesn't really matter who you use, even in Hard Mode.

Oh dear, this won't end nicely. It seems the word "tier" is like a cuss word to these people. I hope it won't bring as much drama as the Brawl tier topic did. At least this is in Sacred Stoners, where it doesn't really matter who you use, even in Hard Mode.

Let's just change the subject.

NS: Sooo How many times has everyone beaten it on hard? I'm stretching the huge number 100

I know what the hell it is. I don't really care. Like previously said, there isn't anything to judge you on how you play. Plus, Franz sucks. Not useful. End of story.

Franz has great avalibility since he comes right at the start of the game, and he soon became my best unit when I promoted him to a Great Knight. I have no idea what you're talking about. :\

Tier lists suck. I've never used Seth ONCE and I got through PERFECTLY. Ewan is extremely useful all it takes is a little trainig. All tier lists say is "IF YOU SUCK, USE PREPROMOTES" then you endup not being able to beat a game!

That's not true... :/ Seth isn't a required character, but just because you've never used him, that doesn't mean he sucks. He actually has pretty damn good growths and avalibility. Later in the game, when he can actually get good amounts of EXP, let him fight. Everyone else should be promoted by then, so it doesn't matter. :/ And a level 1 recruit half-way|3/4 of the way through the game is almost impossible to raise without Tower abuse, which the tier list says does not make a good character.

Franz has great avalibility since he comes right at the start of the game, and he soon became my best unit when I promoted him to a Great Knight. I have no idea what you're talking about. :\

That's not true... :/ Seth isn't a required character, but just because you've never used him, that doesn't mean he sucks. He actually has pretty damn good growths and avalibility. Later in the game, when he can actually get good amounts of EXP, let him fight. Everyone else should be promoted by then, so it doesn't matter. :/ And a level 1 recruit half-way|3/4 of the way through the game is almost impossible to raise without Tower abuse, which the tier list says does not make a good character.

I love you! :P
You! I am beginning to doubt if you played this game. Franz's end stats, which is what this list is based on, are Godly. Edited by Mathew O'Connell

You! I am beginning to doubt if you played this game. Franz's end stats, which is what this list is based on, are Godly.

I've seen all the paladins in this game suck too much to be worth it. Seth is the only one I'd consider using.