So let's say we did get Emblem Saga.

The Void

TRS does have Narcus with the Transform skill, so maybe not too different at all beyond swapping characters around to have Xane in his place?

Of course, Kaga was also planning on having an isometric view, but he held off until Berwick Saga for presumably unrelated reasons, so who knows what other plans he might still not have gone through with.

So has Kaga done anything recently? Google isn't giving me anything all that concrete.

i distinctly recall hearing that he's retired now and occasionally blogs about unused ideas for TRS/BS (or at least, said blog is widely presumed to be him). i can't for the life of me recall where i heard this, though, so i could be wrong

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking about, how do you see the series going if Kaga didn't leave IS yet and Emblem Saga/Tear Ring Saga was the FE game after Thracia 776?

the series might never have been localized

Edited by shadykid

• 9 months later...

Sort of on topic (I guess) - why haven't these games been localized yet?

Assuming since it hasn't happened yet, it probably never will.

Next question: will these games work imported on a N. American PSX/PS2 (like how FE5 could work on an NA console)?