SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe it's teams and they sacrificed themselves for her, like the baby metroid, thus allowing Samus to learn Musou Tensei

nRBPUAO.jpg

Those poor Pikmin fall to the mighty Samus. Bounty Hunter

"Poor". I love Samus now. Burn the pikmen! Stupid Olimar >_> I hope he's better designed this time around.

He's 2nd best character in brawl for a reason. Lagless long range grab, super OP usmash, can throw HITBOXES that attach to the characters and he can spam it like there's no tomorrow, has a "parry" that can be used in mid-air to save his ass. His only weaknesses are that he needs his pikmen (plucks them too fast to matter and yes I intentionally say pikmen not pikmin), his recovery (lol like he can be gimped reliably with the fucking awful amount of directional influence you have in brawl) and that he can be outprioritized by swordsmen. His weaknesses should be more pronounced in the next game or it's going to seriously suck.

He's 2nd best character in brawl for a reason. Lagless long range grab, super OP usmash, can throw HITBOXES that attach to the characters and he can spam it like there's no tomorrow, has a "parry" that can be used in mid-air to save his ass. His only weaknesses are that he needs his pikmen (plucks them too fast to matter and yes I intentionally say pikmen not pikmin), his recovery (lol like he can be gimped reliably with the fucking awful amount of directional influence you have in brawl) and that he can be outprioritized by swordsmen. His weaknesses should be more pronounced in the next game or it's going to seriously suck.

Olimar is not the 2nd best, that's definitely the Ice Climbers

(and of course, even Ice Climber infinites are less hype in Brawl)

Edited by shadykid

Olimar is not the 2nd best, that's definitely the Ice Climbers

(and of course, even Ice Climber infinites are less hype in Brawl)

He was, for awhile :P. (I don't agree with ICS being 2nd best btw, the voters were fucking dumb on that lmao, there are barely any good ones and they arent dominating shit, although...I guess u could say that about any nonmk character). Him not being 2nd best anymore doesn't take away that he has some pretty bullshit stuff that needs some toning down. Speaking of, I wonder what will happen to Metaknight concerning nerfs lol. The obvious things are tornado and grounded shuttle loop nerf. Maybe Sheik style knockback so that he doesnt have the combo of power and ridiculous frame data anymore.

He was, for awhile :P. (I don't agree with ICS being 2nd best btw, the voters were fucking dumb on that lmao, there are barely any good ones and they arent dominating shit, although...I guess u could say that about any nonmk character). Him not being 2nd best anymore doesn't take away that he has some pretty bullshit stuff that needs some toning down. Speaking of, I wonder what will happen to Metaknight concerning nerfs lol. The obvious things are tornado and grounded shuttle loop nerf. Maybe Sheik style knockback so that he doesnt have the combo of power and ridiculous frame data anymore.

been a while, but Vinnie/Kakera?

(hell, doesn't ESAM have ICs as a secondary)

A0NzH61.jpg

3DS Pic today

..Another Fe related stage? Edit: It could be a Kid Icarus Uprising Stage

Edited by Folgore Red II