SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Bomber>Blue Blur, stay free Sonic fans :smug:

Whose company still cares about them? :smug:

Oh was that too low? I apologize :P

Edited by Jedi

yay sonic

tbh i won't be getting a wii u until this game's out.

If there will be a Wii U and SSB4 bundle, I'll probably get that, when it comes out.

Just waiting on Mewtwo, Snake, Roy, Ike and Marth, then I will be perfectly content with this roster beyond words.

Best 3D Sonic game in the last 10 years.

Sonic Colors doesn't count as 3D in my books. There isn't enough of it to be considered as such, its a really good 2-D Sonic game though. But It would be like me saying Ocarina of Time is a platformer because Link jumps every so often.

I'd say Generations is easily the best 3D Sonic along with the Adventure games, Unleashed, Heroes following close behind.

Secret Rings, Shadow, Black Knight all have their good moments. Generally falling in average range though

06 while having a killer OST and some good Shadow story moments on the other hand.. Not so much

Edited by Jedi

Blue Bomber>Blue Blur, stay free Sonic fans :smug:

I didn't say it! I just thought it. Very quietly.

Sonic Colors doesn't count as 3D in my books. There isn't enough of it to be considered as such, its a really good 2-D Sonic game though. But It would be like me saying Ocarina of Time is a platformer because Link jumps every so often.

I'd say Generations is easily the best 3D Sonic along with the Adventure games, Unleashed, Heroes following close behind.

Secret Rings, Shadow, Black Knight all have their good moments. Generally falling in average range though

06 while having a killer OST and some good Shadow story moments on the other hand.. Not so much

The adventures games actually came out before the last decade. Adventure 2 was originally released in 2001.

I can see how one can argue that, but I prefer Sonic Colors' 3D elements to the not moving 3D platforming of the Adventure games.

Sonic is back. I'm disappointed they use the Sonic Heroes Theme rather than Sonic Colors's theme, or the classic live and learn.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy.

Live and Learn is shit.

Reach for the Stars or bust.

I don't see why everyone's making a big deal about Sonic's inclusion. I'll admit I didn't expect him to be included, but in the end, I'm glad he's in the game. It gives Sakurai and HAL Laboratory a chance to tweak him for better or for worse.

I don't see why everyone's making a big deal about Sonic's inclusion. I'll admit I didn't expect him to be included, but in the end, I'm glad he's in the game. It gives Sakurai and HAL Laboratory a chance to tweak him for better or for worse.

I make a big deal because he is 1 of my most wanted Returners :P

I make a big deal because he is 1 of my most wanted Returners :P

Well, I meant in a negative fashion. I've been all over the Internet today and all I've seen are negative backlash comments like:

SAKURAI WHYYYYYYYYYY

GOD DAMMIT NO, WHY SONIC?!

NOOOOOOOO I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE

F*** YOU SAKURAI FOR INCLUDING SONIC

And the same thing happened with Toon Link. Jesus Christ, people, it's a character in a video game. Calm down.

Well, I meant in a negative fashion. I've been all over the Internet today and all I've seen are negative backlash comments like:

Sonic has backlash because of his fanbase which I am unfortunately apart of, we have ourselves a nasty reputation for being one of the if not THE worst fandoms in the history of gaming. That and old Nintendo only fanboys hate him from the old days

Sonic has backlash because of his fanbase which I am unfortunately apart of, we have ourselves a nasty reputation for being one of the if not THE worst fandoms in the history of gaming. That and old Nintendo only fanboys hate him from the old days

Nah, you're good. Final Fantasy fans are worse, trust me.

Edited by Karaszure

Nah, you're good. Final Fantasy fans are worse, trust me.

Haha I've been among both fanbases for a good while, I can say Sonic's is muuuuuuuch worse then FF's

Haha I've been among both fanbases for a good while, I can say Sonic's is muuuuuuuch worse then FF's

Sure about that? I mean, I've never had any problems with a Sonic game other than Sonic Unleashed (which was just a clusterf**k of HORRIBLE in all regards), and people don't give me crap for speaking my grievances against some games in the series. However, I've had people want to skin me alive due to my belief that Final Fantasy 7 is the most overrated entry in the entire series...and for liking some of the spinoff series such as Crystal Chronicles and Tactics.

In any case, with Sonic's inclusion, I'm thinking there might be more of a chance that Snake will be included in this installment. But instead of Solid Snake, it would probably be Big Boss as a Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater tie-in. It's not too farfetched, is it?

Sonic Unleashed was pretty solid, you seem to be letting IGN sway your thoughts.

The Sonic fanbase a good chunk of it still complain over Sonic's design since Adventure and Sky Sanctuary not being Yellow enough in Generations

FF fans tend to stick to the games they like and only attack the others when they feel like it, Sonic fans range from they hate his green eyes to 3-D in general to people who hate the old classic ones due to this attitude and its just in general a mess

Sonic 4 Episode 1 for instance there were people petitioning for people to buy Sonic 1 when Sonic 4 came out.

FF has yet to have something like that happen

FF has yet to have something like that happen

That's because only cool people like FF1.

and for liking some of the spinoff series such as Crystal Chronicles and Tactics.

Noone should give you crap for something so righteous.

Edited by Refa

Sonic Unleashed was pretty solid, you seem to be letting IGN sway your thoughts.

Nah, I just thought the whole "Werehog" thing was pretty dumb. Plus, I played the Wii version (because I'm a diehard Sonic on Nintendo systems gamer), and that...well, let's just say it wasn't very enjoyable.

The Sonic fanbase a good chunk of it still complain over Sonic's design since Adventure and Sky Sanctuary not being Yellow enough in Generations

FF fans tend to stick to the games they like and only attack the others when they feel like it, Sonic fans range from they hate his green eyes to 3-D in general to people who hate the old classic ones due to this attitude and its just in general a mess

Oh, that's what you meant. Yeah, I've seen those complaints too often. They seem pretty baseless and ridiculous, if you ask me. Sonic's design was destined to evolve over the years...people just need to accept the fact that shit changes for better or worse.

Nah, I just thought the whole "Werehog" thing was pretty dumb. Plus, I played the Wii version (because I'm a diehard Sonic on Nintendo systems gamer), and that...well, let's just say it wasn't very enjoyable.

Oh, that's what you meant. Yeah, I've seen those complaints too often. They seem pretty baseless and ridiculous, if you ask me. Sonic's design was destined to evolve over the years...people just need to accept the fact that shit changes for better or worse.

GREEN EYES OMG RUINED FOREVER

Trust me, I've seen really bad parts of the fanbase. You know next to nothing.