SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I wouldn't take Ayanami's/Dark_Huntress' suggestions too seriously. He's not exactly the best person to discuss things with, considering he seems to disregard what most have said to him, especially concerning the Smash Direct. ~o3o~

I thought Dark_Huntress is female?!

Personally I wouldn't take Ayanami's/Dark_Huntress' suggestions too seriously. He's not exactly the best person to discuss things with, considering he seems to disregard what most have said to him, especially concerning the Smash Direct. ~o3o~

Don't troll...please.

...And I'm a girl. :dry:

...And I reply to the best that everyone else suggests. Strike one. Two more and I'm having you permanently blocked. Bring disturbance of the peace is against the rules in case you haven't known. You've been warned!

gnzn.jpg

Deathborn should have Phantom force for one of his moves as he should summon a portal to suck an individual in and then beating the snot out of them then they should go flying. <3

Either that, ...or he should have a race car for his special that he should run the individual over like Captain Falcon's except with his car. He also should dash back and fourth for strafing. What I say are only suggestions. No one has to take my opinions. That...I'll admit. We all have our own opinions. The smash direct, however, said that every character will be in both games. So...forbidden for me to look until winter time as I don't want to be spoiled until then.

So...

-Phantom Force

-Car Collide (Final Smash)

-Neck Choke(Like Ganondorf)

-Teleport(Allows him to move freely at will. Not DBZ style though.)

What do you guys suggest for whatever character that you want to have in and what moves to have...if you desire?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*sigh*

I'm not big into megaman games (in other words, I've never even touched a single one), so what exactly is all the hype I continually hear about his final smash. It looks cool, sure, but I guess I'm missing some fundamental "wow" factor about it. Is it the whole nostalgia sense it has with the five generations of megaman?

All of what I say is nothing but shallow water unless I work for Nintendo anyway.

----

Mega Man is awesome. :D

He's made the cut only because Capcom was losing their profits before Nintendo approved them under their wing.

Guessing...but it could be because of something else. I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

He identifies as one, at least ~o3o~

Don't troll...please.

...And I'm a girl. :dry:

...And I reply to the best that everyone else suggests. Strike one. Two more and I'm having you permanently blocked. Bring disturbance of the peace is against the rules in case you haven't known. You've been warned!

No trolling, but I'll stop calling you by masculine pronouns if you'd like

From what I've seen, you've repeatedly ignored information from the Direct, saying that Charizard, Greninja, and even Lucario weren't actually confirmed to be playable, and that Tiki still had a chance at being playable despite already having a trophy revealed. But if you want to block me permanently then go ahead, I've had you blocked for a while now anyhow. ~o3o~

No trolling, but I'll stop calling you by masculine pronouns if you'd like

From what I've seen, you've repeatedly ignored information from the Direct, 1. saying that Charizard, Greninja, and even Lucario weren't actually confirmed to be playable, and that Tiki still had a chance at being playable despite already having a trophy revealed. 2. But if you want to block me permanently then go ahead, I've had you blocked for a while now anyhow. ~o3o~

1. That...I really didn't know.

2. Good.

Keep it that way and that's an order.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hammer time should also be one of her moves as well.

Her weaknesses should be that she can only flip in the air without gliding like Peach.

Moves...

-Death Scream

-Hammer time

-Purse

-Final Smash Attract or Hammer time

-----

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/agentj/lists/super-smash-brothers-4-characters/14726/

I laugh when I see this. lol Cloud Strife. making it. XD

As if...

The ones that I said are likely going to make it than anyone else as well as the rest of us.

Your Pauline suggestion is very interesting, but Toadette will take her place. Smash Bros doesn't have a Mario Kart or Paper Mario representative and Toadette appears in both series, making her the perfect candidate over Pauline. Pauline is as unlikely as Paultena IMO.

and that Tiki still had a chance at being playable despite already having a trophy revealed.

To be fair, all playable characters get their own trophies. Although I agree, Sakurai wouldn't put a playable characters trophy in the trophy quiz, lol.

Your Pauline suggestion is very interesting, but Toadette will take her place. Smash Bros doesn't have a Mario Kart or Paper Mario representative and Toadette appears in both series, making her the perfect candidate over Pauline. Pauline is as unlikely as Paultena IMO.

Yes.

We do need those Paper Mario characters.

Pauline is a Donkey Kong character...not a Mario one.

Toadette has a chance. We haven't had any of Princess Peach's loyal subjects as a playable character, but only an asset of one of Peach's moves before then.

Dark Huntress, your characters have almost no chance of getting in the game!

Maybe not.

I am.

To be fair, all playable characters get their own trophies. Although I agree, Sakurai wouldn't put a playable characters trophy in the trophy quiz, lol.

Nah...

Tiki's only a trophy. How can she possibly be playable when she hasn't had any recognition over the years in the 90's...?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

You say this, yet think there's a chance for Pauline or F-Zero character #08414?

I don't really know how the popularity works, ...or how the characters are made in the cut. But...they would have to be voted by many people who send them mail about it for them to make the cut. No one actually knows how they are made in the cut as they are only in the game by Nintendo's decision themselves of who they enjoyed most in developing over the years. Only they have the authority on who to put in the game, ...not us.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Yes.

We do need those Paper Mario characters.

Pauline is a Donkey Kong character...not a Mario one.

Toadette has a chance. We haven't had any of Princess Peach's loyal subjects as a playable character, but only an asset of one of Peach's moves before then.

Maybe not.

I am.

I like the creativity of your suggestions, but to be honest these characters will not have any chance to be in SSB4!

Like I said in a previous comment, there are too many copycats and characters from the "Mario series". I was even upset to see Rosalina in SSB4, because we have had already 4 Mario characters and Peach. Pauline has another problem that she only appeared in "Mario vs. DK", so she is not very famous.

The movesets of the characters have be different. That´s the reason, why Lucas and Falco or Wolf should leave and Ganondorf (if he returns) has get a complety different moveset. He should get attacks with his sword.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

I like the creativity of your suggestions, but to be honest these characters will not have any chance to be in SSB4!

Like I said in a previous comment, there are too many copycats and characters from the "Mario series". I was even upset to see Rosalina in SSB4, because we have had already 4 Mario characters and Peach. Pauline has another problem that she only appeared in "Mario vs. DK", so she is not very famous.

The Mario franchise gets too much attention above all else. We all can suggest and dream. Can't we...?

Why Rosalina made it?!

...nobody knows.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Proof that Saria (TLOZOOT) will be only a trophy in one of the versions. Not playable. Ok.

I've had a gut feeling that whoever, out of the veterans, misses their chance to come out in SSB4 they can eventually be packaged as DLC.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Proof that Saria (TLOZOOT) will be only a trophy in one of the versions. Not playable. Ok.

I've had a gut feeling that whoever, out of the veterans, misses their chance to come out in SSB4 they can eventually be packaged as DLC.

Can you quit with the DLC?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-no-plans-for-smash-bros-dlc-tripping-removed

Not going to be in the games when they come out. Currently not on the list of things they're implementing.

A rather pointless post on my part, but I'll make it anyways:

Having a Mario vs. Luigi vs. Peach vs. Yoshi Smash match with these four Wii Remotes would be pretty awesome, even if the character specific controllers technically don't add anything to the match. =D

Bl-87pqCUAAvZw0.png

Sakurai did say he had no current plans for DLC, but also that that could change, so maybe.

Can you quit with the DLC?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-no-plans-for-smash-bros-dlc-tripping-removed

Not going to be in the games when they come out. Currently not on the list of things they're implementing.

Already proof in the link that they aren't going to.

2kzf.jpg

Saw it here and with his chance of success...he has an ok chance. Nintendo Zapper would be awesome for his attack along with the pause button to stop for a sec dead in their tracks. But...his chance of success is grim, but he has a chance. It would be awesome if he makes it. <3

I've figured that it was a joke, but he...does possess a chance to at least be a asset. Playable would be nice...I hope he makes it.

ksjj9.jpg

Has a chance. Much more than Daisy since she isn't a Mario character.

hzdh.jpg

Hee hee...it would be a planetarium. At least make him an asset battler. Suggesting Sora and Golden Sun characters made me laugh.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds/Rosalina_&_Luma

Rosalina's case would be it for the Mario characters, because I find it hard to imagine putting in six Mario characters. Captain N has a chance as he is a Nintendo mascot like R.O.B was. Daisy...-.-

More like an alternate costume for Peach.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Sora is something I can agree on.

I still remain hopeful for Isaac since he didn't show up during the direct. Though Dark Dawn didn't perform well, the original game and Lost Age are highly praised as one of the forerunners of the GBA era. I won't be disappointed if he's not in the game as a playable character, but boy do I hope he is

Ganondorf (if he returns) has get a complety different moveset. He should get attacks with his sword.

Given that we have two versions of Link confirmed, Marth confirmed and Meta Knight most likely to be in the roster, why do we need yet another sword user in this game?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Given that we have two versions of Link confirmed, Marth confirmed and Meta Knight most likely to be in the roster, why do we need yet another sword user in this game?

But he can also use magic, which can add a lot of variety. Ganondorf is basically a mystic knight.