SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Hey, his spin dash has been buffed along with his forward dash(which has longer range).

Thats spin attack, and if it lacks my semi spike a buff may as well be near worthless.

Forward dash sounds promising but it sounds likeit could leave you very open

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can we agree that Nintendo has already won E3? Also who else enjoyed the Robot Chicken intro and Reggie Vs Iwata battle?

Reggie vs Iwata was da bess.

Don't like to say somebody won E3 becuase it's not a competition :smug:. But overall, Ninty left me awed

The Robot Chicken stuff was hilarious, gotta give it that. XD

At first I felt that the shots taken at Star Fox fans were rather mean-spirited, then Nintendo Tree House confirmed Star Fox Wii U and I was like "Oh wow, I should've known." lol

Nintendo has done almost everything that I've wanted. And yet there is still more!?! Good day, good news.

There's still more coming in the next two days.

Though this is likely the last of the Smash Bros. news for E3.

So can we agree that Nintendo has already won E3? Also who else enjoyed the Robot Chicken intro and Reggie Vs Iwata battle?

"Give us Mother 3!"

Was that a hint that a new Mother/Earthbound game is going to be unveiled in the next two days? I know it's reaching, but they made fun of people demanding a Star Fox game before announcing a Star Fox game.

As for Smash Bros., Miis actually look pretty good, and Palutena is welcome even though I kind of expected her.

"Give us Mother 3!"

Was that a hint that a new Mother/Earthbound game is going to be unveiled in the next two days? I know it's reaching, but they made fun of people demanding a Star Fox game before announcing a Star Fox game.

As for Smash Bros., Miis actually look pretty good, and Palutena is welcome even though I kind of expected her.

Maybe its a teaser for a digital release of Mother 3?

So what do you guys think of the new modes for 3DS? I'm liking that adventure mode with multiple pathways.

Smash Run looks SO GOOD! I would play City Trial on Kirby Air Ride for hours, so I'm thinking Smash Run is going to be just as amazing! ^_^

The greatest reaction

Oh geez, I cracked up so hard while watching that. Just that announcer getting so into it, "MEGAMAN!! THE SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!!! MEGAMAN!!!!! FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!"

https://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/37684/super-smash-bros-developer-discussion-live-blog?altcast_code=a1a7985cbd

Live feed of what's going on.

Supposedly Pac-Man just got revealed.

yeah. Pac-Man confirmed according to NoA's twitter.

Mr. Game and Watch confirmed too.

Edited by Palutena

Looks like it has started! Lets see what they have for us tonight!

Pac-Man and Game & Watch

Edited by Kyea

So...I didn't see this posted here yet.

Source

Sal's looking more and more legit.

Prepare your anuses for Chrom.

Looking more legit?

Wasn't it said there was no planned DLC and having internal conflict between Lucas/Ness THIS late in the game development? Really? I think he just sealed his fate, in my opinion. Why would someone send him and e-mail after the event anyhow?

Yup, Pac-Man in...

7:14
Neal Ronaghan:
Revealing PacMan
7:14
Neal Ronaghan:
He has wonderful 8-bit moves. seems to be a PacMan 3DS stage
7:15
Neal Ronaghan:
And Game and Watch is in too!!!
Neal Ronaghan:
PacMan turns into an 8-bit version. he is normally like the PacMan World version
Neal Ronaghan:
Sakurai made a Tekken joke saying Heihachi is popular
7:16
Neal Ronaghan:
based on old style PacMan. he wanted to make retro PacMan but the standard is PacLand PacMan
7:17
Neal Ronaghan:
PacMan throws fruit and eats PacDots