SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Why is Marth even in the game? We already have a fast Fire Emblem sword user in Lucina, and they even look alike. They could've given Marth's spot to Snake instead.

While I agree because I mained Snake last game as others have said Marth is the original FE lord

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I hate that screenshot lol. xP

Speaking of screenshots...

screen-3.jpg

This one's background doesn't look familiar. New stage? :o

If I recall, that's the Kalos Pokemon League stage (dragon room?).

Im happy Lucina made it. We need more taco supporting Smash and FE. Such a sausage fest, ya know? So i welcome her aboard and wish to play as her quite a bit. I also dig the FeAvatar skin. Thats awesome.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Can't wait until this game comes out. Gaaagh, why does summer have to be such a drought for games. There aren't even any good movies to waste time on.

Why did this have to be delayed?

Edited by Knight

Can't wait until this game comes out. Gaaagh, why does summer have to be such a drought for games. There aren't even any good movies to waste time on.

Why did this have to be delayed?

So they could make it better.

You know what no one's mentioning? Poor Rayman. His trophy picture was only up for about 7-8 hours.

So they could make it better.

You know what no one's mentioning? Poor Rayman. His trophy picture was only up for about 7-8 hours.

love how he just randomly appeared out of nowhere. I suspect that the trophy was made in early developments during the Rayman Legends exclusive deal and then 2013 happened and the love kind of died off. Then again Rayman Legends Wii U version was published by Nintendo in Japan.

Edited by kingddd

WHERE IS YOUR LEAK NOW?!

But in other words, this is what I think:

1. Lucina looked similar to Roy in playstyle, may be to get that settled, Roy may possibly be a DLC skin.

2. Chrom is in Robin's Final Smash. The picture with Chrom is in part of the attack.

3. Captain Falcon and fist-type weapons confirmed for Awakening sequel.

4. My "needs a page to link to" theory has been slaughtered.

5. Lucina's page is smaller for space.

6. Sweet Pictures of the Day incoming!

I like how Chrom even not being playable does make an epic awakening reference in Robins FS.

I was originally against Robin but I was just won over . My favorite newcomer thus far. And from what we've seen Marth is more the in between in stats between Lucina and Ike. Marth still has his tipper and Lucina doesn't. This is a fair bit difference too

WHERE IS YOUR LEAK NOW?!

Lesson learned. Never ever trust a leak.

This might sound overly smug, but I am still mentally laughing, not at the people who simply believed the Gematsu leak (because that much was understandable), but at the people who were going around talking like it was already 100% confirmed.

And now all bets are off for what newcomer might be next. Thank you, Sakurai.

I do believe Shulk is still a pretty good possibly, sadly even with this deviation from the leak. I'm still not confident in Isaacs chances who remains my most wanted newcomer since Brawl. Robin pretty much is the final nail in his coffin what's the chances of two magic sword fighters?

Although Isaac does have quote the different magic in terms of Psynergy

Also remember that random Dark Pit tease in Palutenas trailer? Recall how Pits move set has drastically changed, what if. And this is a big if. Dark Pit came in with Pits Brawl moveset

Issac and Shulk ^^

But that's probably really obvious lol.

Also I'm not sure how Robins sword works but from what I'm guessing his/her current tome determines your attack properties

Edited by JediSwordSaint

All I want now is Shulk. Something from Rhythm Heaven would be a lot of fun as well (like Wrestler or Marshall).

Though I'm starting to feel like I'm being greedy because all of my most wanted characters are here.

I have seen people suggest that Robin's Levin Sword comes out when his tomes are depleted and possibly vice versa. So you have weaker sword attacks while your book is out, and then you swap to stronger close range fighting options. But that is purely speculation. What is known is that the bronze sword is definitely not a skin as it has vastly different attack properties compared to the Levin Sword.

All I want now is Shulk. Something from Rhythm Heaven would be a lot of fun as well (like Wrestler or Marshall).

Though I'm starting to feel like I'm being greedy because all of my most wanted characters are here.

I'd much prefer Karate Joe considering he's been in every Rhythm Heaven game since the GBA, has the most remixes, original minigames in the arcade and even 2 player mode.

While I like the Wrestler I highly doubt him.

Sowho are you guys hoping for now? We're up to 12 Newcomers (14 if you count each individual form of the Mii Fighter).

I count 11.

In order, the characters I'd most like to see are:

Dixie Kong - The old DKC games are some huge nostalgia for me.

Ridley - For a while I wasn't actually big on this guy, but lately I've started to want him more and more. Metroid needs another rep, anyway.

Impa - Zelda hasn't really gotten a new rep since Melee (Toon Link is like half a new rep), and Impa seems both the best choice and would be my preferred since Skull Kid is confirmed as an assist trophy.

Shulk - I don't know the character, but he's popular and it's always good to see new series getting represented.

I count 11.

Whoops, you're right. I dun goofed.

As for myself. Isaac is the only character that I absolutely want at this point.

Others I've wanted include Krystal, Tetra, Dixie Kong, and Custom Robo.

Edited by Naui

I want Shulk to be confirmed this badly.

oGx5bl8.jpg

Xenoblade really is one of my favorite games.

Edited by Jacien