SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

The leaker said something about it was 80% or something but I wouldn't trust it until the final release or something.

Ah, I see.

But if this is indeed real, I'll totally try out the Duck Hunt Dog! Just because he's a cute doggy. <3

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can no longer participate in this thread due to the leaks, at least until the game comes out, don't want to spoil the entire thing for myself. Goodbye!

Despite any legit looking leaks... I only have wait a few weeks now anyway.

And so do you people, considering everyone and their mother will be looking at Smash Bros. spoilers from the Japanese 3DS version.

Games like Smash Bros., Mario Party, and Mario Kart are exceptions to my "no spoilers" rule. :P

Mainly because of the lack of real storylines and huge twists and things like that. And I just can't resist the urge to know what got in the damned game! lol

Ugh, this looks way too real for my taste. >.>

If there aren't any more newcomers besides the ones in the leak, I'll be disappointed.

Though if there's Lucas and the Ice Climbers as DLC-characters, I'll at least have all my mains back.

Do you think that Sakurai will in any way acknowledge the existence of this leak like he did with Palutena?

Despite any legit looking leaks... I only have wait a few weeks now anyway.And so do you people, considering everyone and their mother will be looking at Smash Bros. spoilers from the Japanese 3DS version.

Would appreciate being informed :awesome:

Do you think that Sakurai will in any way acknowledge the existence of this leak like he did with Palutena?

I thought that Sakurai acknowledgement was fake? Someone told me it was, anyway. The Miiverse post that is.

Ugh, this looks way too real for my taste. >.>

If there aren't any more newcomers besides the ones in the leak, I'll be disappointed.

Though if there's Lucas and the Ice Climbers as DLC-characters, I'll at least have all my mains back.

According to the same leak, there are 5 other characters then the ones we've seen.

According to the same leak, there are 5 other characters then the ones we've seen.

Do you mean the supposed DLC-characters that were already named, or actually five more newcomers?

I thought that Sakurai acknowledgement was fake? Someone told me it was, anyway. The Miiverse post that is.

Well, there was a pic of the day about the Palutena leak, so we all knew that Sakurai knew about the leak. In retrospective, it only makes sense to me that he'd only acknowledge the existence of a leak if it's not fake.

Five actual other newcomers

That's kinda hard to believe, especially since Sakurai said that they're nearing the bottom of their pile of newcomers. Unless he only meant those that he's going to show before the release.

Not counting the clones, we've got ten newcomers already. Plus Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog and Bowser Jr, the Chorus Men as DLC and five more. That would make 19? That would be a whole lot, more than ever before.

Five remaining is kind of near the bottom of the pile if you ask me considering how many we got already. It's hard to say anything though until we get confirmation. Conspiracy theories run abound in SSB prerelease.

Well, there was a pic of the day about the Palutena leak, so we all knew that Sakurai knew about the leak. In retrospective, it only makes sense to me that he'd only acknowledge the existence of a leak if it's not fake.

That's what I was saying someone told me was fake.

I'm not holding my breath for five more unseen newcomers, but if it's true, I'm going to predict/hope for:

Dixie Kong

King K. Rool

Ridley

Vaati

This is only four people, but I can't think of a fifth I would want other than Ephraim, and we already have four FE reps... xP

Edited by Anacybele

He could acknowledge the existence of a leak, sure, but that doesn't mean every time there's a leak the team is gonna drop an official announcement of "hey this character is in", and inversely, not every time a leak is ignored means the characters won't be in the game.

Five remaining is kind of near the bottom of the pile if you ask me considering how many we got already. It's hard to say anything though until we get confirmation. Conspiracy theories run abound in SSB prerelease.

But we would have to count the already named newcomers from the leak as well. The bottom would seem to make up half of that pile.

I personally had in mind that we would get maybe two or three more newcomers after Robin.

Well, yeah, we can just wait now. And try to sort out what's real and what's fake.

That's what I was saying someone told me was fake.

You mean the existence of that pic of the day is fake? I'm pretty sure that I've seen it on the website back then.

He could acknowledge the existence of a leak, sure, but that doesn't mean every time there's a leak the team is gonna drop an official announcement of "hey this character is in", and inversely, not every time a leak is ignored means the characters won't be in the game.

True, yes. I do believe myself that Sakurai will simply ignore the flood of leaks and supposed leaks now that we're nearing the release. But it's still possible.

By bottom of the pile I think specifically on Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt Dog and Shulk. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario probably got Lucina's treatment so the effort isn't as big as a newcomer with movesets made from zero. DLC is post development and we don't know when or how near the game's release will be downloadable.

Loving how Shulk's jumps are the same from the original game lol. XENOBLADE IN SMASH AJSJSJKAJAJAJDKAJAJDJD

Ugh that leak looks so real it's making me doubt Lucas returning even more then I already did :(

I mean there's DLC... but I wouldn't do that. I guess I have to rely on Ness for perfect attendance. i really really really hope that it's fake even though it doesn't look so.

Honestly we don't know anything until release. As official as something looks people put a fuckton of effort into making things look real to make people believe it. I'm not saying anything to it's authenticity but keep your guard up and don't believe anything 100% until it's official.

1408979430679.jpg

Is the leaker vomiting? Does this mean Multiplayer Classic Mode as people suggest?

DAYUM

edit: can't wait to see the newcomers' trailers, so much hype.

Edited by Quintessence

I'd agree with Ana. It's totally unaligned on the bottom and the r looks very spaced from the o.

Edited by Star-Lord