SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Can we please stop criticizing Ana's opinions for once?

I'm not?

I'm criticizing the whiny GameFAQs vocal mass. It simply happens that I'm sure many people outside GFaqs share such an opinion. It really gets me.

It also grinds my gears when people call bias, which many people even here have said.

Edited by Monado Boy

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That too. I'm getting tired of it.

I WILL admit, however, that I'll find it stupid if Donkey Kong doesn't get at least three reps this time, because imo, Kid Icarus having three while DK has only two makes zero sense.

I haven't been paying attention to anything involving DK or Diddy Kong so I don't know if this is a thing already, but perhaps we could get Dixie Kong as an alt for Diddy?

Edited by Shulk

I haven't been paying attention to anything involving DK or Diddy Kong so I don't know if this is a thing already, but perhaps we could get Dixie Kong as an alt for Diddy?

I guarantee Diddy had been in less than 20 photos, counting the ones on his page, since his reveal.

However, I'm kind of glad DK is underrepped. Let the niche franchises have their day, and for Brawl, it was Mother/Star Fox's.

i cry myself to sleep over the lack of mother, pikmin, and kirby stuff

wut

there are some things that you cant even get without unlocking every character

so you're ignoring dark pit or bowser jr just because you dont like them

eh wot

^This looks like you're criticizing me to me.

Why, when she can easily be her own character?

If Alph has to settle for an alt and Pikmin for one character, then Dixie can settle for one too.

And don't say "it's technically 2 Pikmin characters," because that logic states that Mario has 14 characters. (15 if you count Yoshi, 16 if Daisy is one)

I guess she could work as a clone as well.

She doesn't need to be a clone either. Dixie has abilities that Diddy doesn't have, like her helicopter hair. I think she uses her hair as a weapon too. I know this and I didn't even play any of the games with her in it, I just watched some of the gameplay. xP (I would've played them, but the one DK game I did play was sooo hard for me and I hear the more recent ones are just as hard, if not harder)

She doesn't need to be a clone either. Dixie has abilities that Diddy doesn't have, like her helicopter hair. I think she uses her hair as a weapon too. I know this and I didn't even play any of the games with her in it, I just watched some of the gameplay. xP (I would've played them, but the one DK game I did play was sooo hard for me and I hear the more recent ones are just as hard, if not harder)

You do make good points there. That being said, I still do believe that the only real chance of Dixie getting in is as an alt for Diddy, partly due to Shulk (his artwork is identical to the leak) basically confirming the most recent leak that was said to have the final roster.

Edited by Shulk

You do make good points there. That being said, I still do believe that the only real chance of Dixie getting in is as an alt for Diddy, partly due to Shulk (his artwork is identical to the leak) basically confirming the most recent leak that was said to have the final roster.

Uh, there was nothing that said that leak was the complete roster. And Red Fox made good points earlier about Sakurai's recent pics possibly hinting that it actually WASN'T the complete roster.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, there was nothing that said that leak was the complete roster. And Red Fox made good points earlier about Sakurai's recent pics possibly hinting that it actually WASN'T the complete roster.

I seem to have misread something then. If I'm wrong and we get more characters, then I'm happy for people who get their favorites in.

Yes, you can use the Kremlings argument against me

Given that the Donkey Kong series does indeed have playable reps, I fail to see how anyone could use the Kremling argument against you in the first place...

If you seriously think that Duck Hunt/Bowser Jr./Dark Pit isn't in, then I don't know what to say. Especially if you think it's false.

I don't believe anything that isn't officially released.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Did you say that in the Melee pre-release?

or in Brawl's?

The fact that this leak is constantly being proven is only more.

Also, I doubt that there are more characters, why would the ESRB not be shown someone? I mean, they got a bunch of boobs trophies (Tharja, Barbara, Twinrova, ect) and Wario, so unless there's DLC/locked until Wii U linked characters, that's it.

Accept the Ice Climbers cut, I mean, you live in Egypt or something.

I agree with this.

Though the chances of the leak being true is EXTREMELY high, I still have hope left. I won't believe Lucas is gone until Nintendo / Japan confirms it themselves!

The fact that this leak is constantly being proven is only more..

Still waiting for Ridley, are we?

Also, I doubt that there are more characters, why would the ESRB not be shown someone? I mean, they got a bunch of boobs trophies (Tharja, Barbara, Twinrova, ect) and Wario, so unless there's DLC/locked until Wii U linked characters, that's it.

Because they're not shown absolutely everything? That would take way too much time. They're only shown the most suggestive content and all so they can properly rate the game. That's why we saw a lot of boob and panty shots.

Because they're not shown absolutely everything? That would take way too much time. They're only shown the most suggestive content and all so they can properly rate the game. That's why we saw a lot of boob and panty shots.

Yes, but the roster is really important. If Lucas was in, there's beating up children. Snake brings guns and dat booty, Ice Climbers, again children.

Likewise, you can only add another single series rep, clone, Star Fox, or Pokemon character without changing the arrangement.

If there's one character who I could see, it's Ivysaur imo. Nothing suggestive or controversial at all.

Are people really that in denial about their main's cut? I mean, I played Lucas and Squirtle religiously, but I know how to move on with Shulk, Lucina, and Villager, among others.

Wow. I don't like you anymore. If there was a contest on bitchiness, you'd be first place.

I didn't express any signs of whining or complaining in my post. I simply said that I hold hope for Lucas. I even included the leak in my post saying Lucas coming back is extremely unlikely (implied, I said "leak being true is extremely likely"). Why can't I hold on to my hope without being criticized for it? What world do we live in?

Move on? Not today! You're heartless!

Do not tell me that you were not criticizing me.

"I still have hope for Lucas."

"You're in denial."

And don't bother replying to this, you're in my ignore list.

Edited by Carter

Yes, but the roster is really important. If Lucas was in, there's beating up children. Snake brings guns and dat booty, Ice Climbers, again children.

Likewise, you can only add another single series rep, clone, Star Fox, or Pokemon character without changing the arrangement.

1. Villager, Ness, and Toon Link showcase the child thing just fine. Captain Falcon has a weirdo booty too. It's genuinely accepted that Snake and the Ice Climbers are gone.

2. Who said the arrangement could absolutely not be changed? I recall Brawl's changing somewhat whenever I unlocked characters.

Edited by Anacybele

If there's one character who I could see, it's Ivysaur imo. Nothing suggestive or controversial at all.

The ESRB isn't required to be shown everything. They just need to be shown enough footage so they can draw a rating out of the game.

The ESRB doesn't even get to play the game. They're given video footage to watch.

Also, the All-Stars image with the lock presumable comes from the ESRB video, which likely means there are characters left to unlock in the leaked roster.

Wow. I don't like you anymore. If there was a contest on bitchiness, you'd be first place.

I didn't express any signs of whining or complaining in my post. I simply said that I hold hope for Lucas. I even included the leak in my post saying Lucas coming back is extremely unlikely (implied, I said "leak being true is extremely likely"). Why can't I hold on to my hope without being criticized for it? What world do we live in?

Move on? Not today! You're heartless!

Do not tell me that you were not criticizing me.

"I still have hope for Lucas."

"You're in denial."

And don't bother replying to this, you're in my ignore list.

While I'm not a fan of how either of the PK kids play, I really enjoyed Mother 3 and I would be very pleased if Lucas made a return. (Even though I wouldn't play as him) IMO it's understandable to be peeved when your main is removed. I remember being disappointed when Roy wasn't in Brawl.

Edited by Shulk

I was kind of bummed not to see Roy as well, as I preferred him over Marth. I probably would like him better as a character in his own game too. But I wasn't REALLY upset, because I hardly knew much about Roy. And of course, I eventually fell in love with Ike anyway. lol

Edited by Anacybele