SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

The Duck Hunt on hard challenge is quite a handful for those who aren't so good with him. The platform trick/mid air strafing+attack works. This should make clearing the 9.0 intensity challenges alot easier now. The only problems...really are the 8 player fights and the Master Core. This is fun. :D I'm getting tested with these remaining challenges. ^.^ I'm always making it to the second to the last stage with Duck Hunt. Taking a break from that and doing the 50k block challenge. I only got two more hats to collect and the All Mii Headgear challenge should crack since it requires luck to open. The AI is pretty easy to get used to now especially after doing the No Healing Captain Falcon challenge. When was it that got you to get used to the AI?

-----

EDIT: Just finished the All Headgear Challenge! It was easy. The Mii Force and Fancy Pirate Hats seem to only be found in the trophy rush game as elsewhere they were never there after hundreds of Classic/Crazy Orders games. Some like the Princess hat are found only in the Target Game! The Majora's Mask trophy is quite a good reward for such a random prize. The description is special enough to warrant for such a steep prize!

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, guess what, guys? Seems that Smash might still be leaky. Someone posted this.

It might be real since we know Mewtwo is coming. There's no Mii Fighter box, but the leaker might not have made a Mii Fighter. And the Ice Climbers are a pretty plausible guess for more DLC, even though they didn't work on the 3DS version. I dunno about Lucas over choices like Dixie Kong or Wolf though.

If this is legit, though, Carter will be pleased. :P

So, guess what, guys? Seems that Smash might still be leaky. Someone posted this.

It might be real since we know Mewtwo is coming. There's no Mii Fighter box, but the leaker might not have made a Mii Fighter. And the Ice Climbers are a pretty plausible guess for more DLC, even though they didn't work on the 3DS version. I dunno about Lucas over choices like Dixie Kong or Wolf though.

If this is legit, though, Carter will be pleased. :P

It's not that the Mii Fighters aren't there, it's that there's no room for them. Additionally, that Lucas render isn't new. A commenter on that page pointed out that he has it in his own profile picture.

I want to believe that leak (especially since I really want the Ice Climbers in SSB4), but the Mii Fighters not being there and not having any room if they were to be added ruins the plausibility of it quite a lot. Lucas being in and Wolf not is kind of weird, but I wouldn't say that aspect alone ruins the plausibility of it. Sakurai did say that the Ice Climbers were functioning in the Wii U version, so them being DLC characters isn't too farfetched, except for them not being functional in the 3DS version. Sakurai could've changed his mind about keeping the rosters exactly the same though, and if there was a time and place to make an exception to that rule, the 3DS not being able to process the Ice Climbers would be it.

If Nintendo gets those pics taken down, that should say a lot about it being true...

Well, on one hand, I hope it's legit because Carter is a cool gal and I know she really would love for Lucas to return. But on the other, I kinda wouldn't like it being legit because of a lack of Dixie Kong. xP

But I'm not saying I think it's legit, only that it's possible. 50/50 chance, imo.

I want to believe that leak (especially since I really want the Ice Climbers in SSB4), but the Mii Fighters not being there and not having any room if they were to be added ruins the plausibility of it quite a lot. Lucas being in and Wolf not is kind of weird, but I wouldn't say that aspect alone ruins the plausibility of it. Sakurai did say that the Ice Climbers were functioning in the Wii U version, so them being DLC characters isn't too farfetched, except for them not being functional in the 3DS version. Sakurai could've changed his mind about keeping the rosters exactly the same though, and if there was a time and place to make an exception to that rule, the 3DS not being able to process the Ice Climbers would be it.

If Nintendo gets those pics taken down, that should say a lot about it being true...

You can forget about the IC being in...

Unless the New 3DS can function them in it...we won't have them. -.-

The Mii Fighter missing is just that the pic creator didn't make a Mii custom.

It's not real. The Lucas render is a dead giveaway. And here's the source.

lol

Sakurai would've made his own render of him...if it were real.

-----

Only 5 challenges left before I'm all done...

-Clear 9.0 intensity without losing a life

-Clear 9.0 intensity with no customization's

-All-Star On Hard 8 Characters

-700 Trophies

-True All-Star Duck Hunt

2x Hammers left

Edited by PuffPuff

Is there any reward to not using any of the hammers besides bragging rights?

Pretty sure there isn't. There wasn't in Brawl anyways.

Hey guys, I just bought an Amiibo bag at Best Buy! I like it a lot and it'll come in handy whenever I get around to moving out. ^^ It's a little storage bag with spaces for twelve figures. I'll have several by the time I have all the figures I want, so it's going to at least get half full. There's also a little pocket on the front for whatever else. :P

I finally unlocked all the characters in the Wii U version. I wasn't really trying before, I was mostly just doing Classic and stuff. But I finally did it.

I do have some nitpicks with this game, though. I hate how you have to pay to do higher difficulties in Classic mode, and I hate how it bumps your difficulty down and won't let you go back up if you lose, and getting only two lives is terrible on higher difficulties.

I also still think some of these dumb challenges are idiotic. Way too stupidly hard...same for some of the reward conditions for some of the Events.

Otherwise, I love it.

Hey guys, I just bought an Amiibo bag at Best Buy! I like it a lot and it'll come in handy whenever I get around to moving out. ^^ It's a little storage bag with spaces for twelve figures. I'll have several by the time I have all the figures I want, so it's going to at least get half full. There's also a little pocket on the front for whatever else. :P

I got a bag from Best Buy last week. It can hold 9 Amiibo, but you can put multiple Amiibo (3 I think) in the same space so it can actually hold like 27. It's gonna be full by the time I get all the Amiibo lol.

I asked my mom if I could put my Kirby and Yoshi, and my borther's Link on the Mantle by the armoire. "No, it would be too tacky." But, but...but look at how adorable Kirby is...

I asked my mom if I could put my Kirby and Yoshi, and my borther's Link on the Mantle by the armoire. "No, it would be too tacky." But, but...but look at how adorable Kirby is...

Hahaha, that's awesome~

That reminds me, I've seen pictures of people putting amiibo in their nativity sets :P

Edited by Gemma

I saw Diddy Kong at Best Buy, btw. So anyone looking for him might want to try there!

lol, that Peach.

I'm afraid Ike may be unavailable now though. GameStop was the only place I saw that had preorders open, and now they no longer have them for him. Good thing I went and preordered him early. I anticipated this, so yeah. And no way will I pass up Ikey-poo. <3

Edited by Anacybele

I finally unlocked all the characters in the Wii U version. I wasn't really trying before, I was mostly just doing Classic and stuff. But I finally did it.

I do have some nitpicks with this game, though. I hate how you have to pay to do higher difficulties in Classic mode, and I hate how it bumps your difficulty down and won't let you go back up if you lose, and getting only two lives is terrible on higher difficulties.

I also still think some of these dumb challenges are idiotic. Way too stupidly hard...same for some of the reward conditions for some of the Events.

Otherwise, I love it.

I got a bag from Best Buy last week. It can hold 9 Amiibo, but you can put multiple Amiibo (3 I think) in the same space so it can actually hold like 27. It's gonna be full by the time I get all the Amiibo lol.

These challenges don't really have to be completed if they're too hard for you. I gave up on three of them and been done with it!

*Giggle*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxeW4ZgwIgQ

I've already started having fun.

I saw Diddy Kong at Best Buy, btw. So anyone looking for him might want to try there!

lol, that Peach.

I'm afraid Ike may be unavailable now though. GameStop was the only place I saw that had preorders open, and now they no longer have them for him. Good thing I went and preordered him early. I anticipated this, so yeah. And no way will I pass up Ikey-poo. <3

*Giggle*

Makes me glad that I've pre-ordered mine early. He's only going to those that ordered him earlier.

-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_jYx92zfDI

Having fun with the ultimate fighting game as I only couldn't clear the 9.0 without losing a life challenge and the 8 All Star Hard.

Edited by PuffPuff

Fuck I guess I'll get an Amiibo since everyone's been talking g about them. I'm gonna try to find a Link Amiibo that doesn't look like it has a peestain. Might be tougher than find Marth. Wish me luck!

Sorry this is a little late, but...

5tBXO5C.png

I did it. I have the Wii U version now!

Though I don't know if I want to go about getting all of the challenges. Probably will just unlock characters and stages and that'll be it.