SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Totally! I still really want Mr. L for Luigi and Vanguard for Ike. :P

I'd be ok with Eirika, Lyn, Celica, etc. alts for Lucina (as color swaps). Also, Outset Island pajamas for Toon Link, Link and Zelda looking closer to their Ocarina of Time look (other than just a simple color swap), etc.

Edited by Bullwine85

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather Toon Link got his engineer outfit from Spirit Tracks as an alt. I don't really like TWW Link's lobster shirt. But that engineer outfit is so cute on TL!

Oh yeah, I'd love to see an SS palette for Zelda. I love Skyward Sword Zelda, she's so adorable!

Edited by Anacybele

Hilda palette would be great. Lorule needs more love

Id like PJs!Ness, that bedhead man

It'd be a bit spoilery for Link, but...

[spoiler=Link Between Worlds spoilers]

Why not a proper Ravio palette? Preferably for Toon Link because he's closer to the right proportions and Link already has Fierce Deity and a Skyward Sword-like tunic.

I'd also like to see some alt costumes for both Ike and Marth, since Lucina gets such amazing palette swaps. And proper shiny palettes for all the Pokemon, since none of them really properly reference their existing in-game alts. I think Charizard and Pikachu rep the Pokemon Stadium variations more. I want Jigglypuff's green bandana alt back too...

I was really hoping for a Hilda palette at release. It's a shame she didn't get it though. If DLC comes around with character costumes, I might consider it.

Honestly, I dislike the mii fighter costumes. It's a nice idea, when someone wants to customize their mii fighter even further. And I get it, there aren't many to choose from, and you might not like any of the defaults.

$0.75 seems okay to me. But that's just for one system. $1.15 if you want it for both. Still, that sounds reasonable, but it's only one costume. My issue is the pricing for the costume bundle. $6.00 for lousy costumes? And for a single console / system? $9.20 for everything for both? Youch...

The alternates were very disappointing. Unless we are getting more character alts for Smash as DLC, I will still feel like something is amiss . OoT Zelda alt color should have been OoT Zelda instead of TP Zelda dressed like OoT Zelda. Just like in Hyrule Warriors, they should have given us OoT Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda.

I would have killed for an Engineer Link! Spirit Tracks was my favorite game before FE and Mother. Say what you want, but it's not the gameplay I enjoyed.

If Masked Man was announced as a Lucas alt I would get on my knees and pray to Sakurai, thanking him for the life I've been given.

Louie should have been Olimars alt, not Alph.

They could have at least changed the models a little rather than recolor them to resemble OCs on Deviant Art.

Sakurai is a busy man, and he has met the fans demands very well this time, but I still have dreams that will not fade away. #Roy4Smash4

how was it even possible for sakurai to miss the shiny alts for Charizard and Lucario? sakurai REALLY messed up there.

kvzluXP.png

Personally, I kind of feel like voting for Eliwood, just to throw the people who wanted Roy off.

how was it even possible for sakurai to miss the shiny alts for Charizard and Lucario? sakurai REALLY messed up there.

Remember that it took THREE Smash games for Mario to get his fire palette color. It's strange that he doesn't always go for the obvious color choices.

Edited by EricTheMerc91

Must be a new video then, because I was shown a different one when someone recommended that I use Ganondorf for one of the Home Run Contest achievements.