SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, so fake, but where did that idea come from? :P

Smashboards was having extended maintenance and they used that Ike in their announcement that it was coming.

Me calling it a "new character" was a joke, it was never intended as anything like that :P.

Smashboards was having extended maintenance and they used that Ike in their announcement that it was coming.

Me calling it a "new character" was a joke, it was never intended as anything like that :P.

Oh, I see. lol 'twas a good joke! XD

The smallest of bumps.

Take this with a grain of salt. Especially since its from 4chan, likely fake. Still good for discussion though I feel.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/super-smash-bros-4-character-dlc-shovel-knight-runbow-and-more-dlc-possibly-leaked-477203

http://imgur.com/a/dVidv/all

Edited by Jedi

The SK render was stolen from someone who made it a while back: https://mobile.twitter.com/NibrocRock/status/646154611695325184

also apparently the font is wrong

e: stuff is here https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3lvolz/spoilers_possible_leak/

gg

Edited by Euklyd

Why would you be taking a class you've already passed twice? Seems like an odd system.

three different colleges

this is like the only class that didn't transfer

That Shovel Knight fake was pretty good, but the experts managed to shoot it down pretty quickly after it popped up. Wrong text, bad stage borders, etc.

I was more convinced by the stage. Also something I noticed was Shovel Knight is listed twice in his trophy as games he appeared in.

I finally had the chance to play the game myself and I can see why people would want him now a bit more.

don't trust anything but gameplay videos or datamined shit, people

seriously

at this point image leaks are about as reliable as text leaks, because at least text leaks can have a good reason for not being more substantial

Edited by Euklyd

Imagine practicing Photoshop skills to mislead people.

That's...actually kinda sad.

I mean, imagine what they could do with such good photoshopping skills.

And yet, they waste their time doing that.

Seriously, the time and effort they used to create the fake leaks, could have been used for something so much better and productive.

Edited by Water Mage

That's...actually kinda sad.

I mean, imagine what they could do with such good photoshopping skills.

And yet, they waste their time doing that.

Seriously, the time and effort they used to create the fake leaks, could have been used for something so much better and productive.

JCAgiRn.jpg

You do realize a lot of these people wasting their time have actually contributed to some projects. Artsy for example, has worked on games before.

I know, I've heard, but the time they waste making fake leaks could have been used for something so much better, I mean, what do gain by making fake leaks?

Managing to fool some people on Internet, with something that people will only talk about for a few weeks before forgetting it?

It's not exactly something worth wasting your time and skills on.

I know, I've heard, but the time they waste making fake leaks could have been used for something so much better, I mean, what do gain by making fake leaks?

Managing to fool some people on Internet, with something that people will only talk about for a few weeks before forgetting it?

It's not exactly something worth wasting your time and skills on.

they gain advertisement and attention for the work they have done. People have gotten job offers for doing these kind of things.

Artsy Omni was one case where his fake leak brought him the attention he needed to get a highly successful channel going, so I'd argue that with the right intentions, there is some value to this practice.

No such thing as bad publicity, not a term I personally agree with, but in this case it's true.