SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing at all, but you said:

Suggesting that we shouldn't get many female characters because of the title is just as stupid as including characters just because they're female.

I never said that we shouldn't get many female characters. Just not more than males. It would be weird because of the game's title. I'm not saying I don't like females. Why would I since I'm one myself? :/

Because the gameplay should have restrictions based on the title. That makes perfect sense. God forbid that for whatever reason if there was an influx of extremely important female characters that they would get in.

Ever heard the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover?"

Also legend of Zelda title says nothing about link.

EDIT: Well thanks for wasting my time again Ana.

Edited by Comet

But really, the title isn't supposed to be "men wrestling" it's supposed to be a reference to Super Mario Bros.

Not putting females into it because of the name is silly

The only reason that having more females than males would be weird is that in the Nintendo franchises there are probably more males than females that would be good to be in the game

She isn't in Majora's Mask or Link's Awakening... that's two.

Wrong. Zelda appears in a flashback in MM. Therefore she's in the game.

Well, it appears that no one is going to get my point, so I'm just going to be done with the discussion.

Edited by Anacybele

Only ONE game in the series doesn't feature her. Doesn't count.

So it would be okay if only one game in the Smash series has more females than males, then?

In another news: The movie "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" at no point features a crouching tiger nor a hidden dragon.

Edited by Jave

Title silliness aside..

Anyone want to guess if that ledge priority deal is dependant on character at lower %'s?

Like example Link always has an edge over Mario if they are around the same damage etc maybe based on who is heavier. Or will it be a static amount

That doesn't count, I'm afraid.

It does for me.

Anyway...

Anyone want to guess if that ledge priority deal is dependant on character at lower %'s?

Like example Link always has an edge over Mario if they are around the same damage etc maybe based on who is heavier. Or will it be a static amount

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here, so I'm not sure. ._.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here, so I'm not sure. ._.

If two characters are in the ledge grab range, who would grab it?

I never said that we shouldn't get many female characters. Just not more than males. It would be weird because of the game's title. I'm not saying I don't like females. Why would I since I'm one myself? :/

Just how it is weird that in the entire fire emblem franchise there are only two games that feature an actual emblem on fire. Therefore, all games except POR and RD are either exceptions or not true fire emblem games.

Putting your kind of logic to perfect use.

Yes, please shut up about it already. Like I said, I'm through trying to explain myself.

If two characters are in the ledge grab range, who would grab it?

OH. Probably the fastest character, I don't know...

Seriously I agree with Hero-King. What is the point in bickering over a title? Have we dipped into Sonic fan base territory?

If somebody says something wrong and/or I believe is stupid, I will correct them. That's all.

Anyway... I'm thinking it'll be based on percent and then slot number like in Brawl.

Yes, please shut up about it already. Like I said, I'm through trying to explain myself.

You explained yourself fine. People just didn't agree with you.

On the ledge thing, my best guess is that there will be a character priority list. Characters with weapon ledge grabs (Link, Zsamus, Lucas) will probably be top priority.

Sonic eyes are green. Ruined forever.

Hahaha, what I find funniest about that complaint is before the SA era. His Super Sonic eyes were green