SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite happy they stuck with Samus being tall despite going for the Other M look(seriously, either they made her shorter in that game or every man were giants).

And even if Little Mac was standing straight, my guess is that he would only reach to about half of Samus' shoulder pads. She's at the very least a full head taller than him.

Part of the point is that he's tough as hell despite regardless of his size, anyway

Edited by Rehab

Yeeaah, Sakurai, except Mac's not standing up straight. So we still don't exactly know how short he is compared to Samus. :P

Little Mac's officially height is 4'8'' (... or 5'2''. Actually, hang on).

Samus + suit is officially 6'5''.

Little Mac's officially height is 4'8'' (... or 5'2''. Actually, hang on).

Samus + suit is officially 6'5''.

Yep Samus is a regular amazon! (Ya know except that whole raised by birds thing :P)

Welp, I guess this means two things. One Diddy's back. Two there is forced tripping still in the game due to banana peals, but no random tripping…Time to troll my friends again.

Well, this means no Diddy/Dixie tag team. I'd rather Dixie be solo anyway though. And I also hope Diddy is less annoying this time and this is coming from someone that mained the only character that could counter the damn monkey (Luigi).

I loved fighting Diddy, he had one of the more unique playstyles in Brawl, whatchall talkin about

then again, playing wario makes every matchup but 3D and Peach in the game more fun

Edited by Rehab

I loved fighting Diddy, he had one of the more unique playstyles in Brawl, whatchall talkin about

then again, playing wario makes every matchup but 3D and Peach in the game more fun

I loved fighting against Diddy too!

... Except in that one Subspace mission where you fight his bugged counterpart, that was just... painful.

I loved fighting against Diddy too!

... Except in that one Subspace mission where you fight his bugged counterpart, that was just... painful.

The most fun part of fighting Diddy, is using his own Bananas against him like one time I fought a Diddy as Ike and was able to get him to slip into my powerful hits. It was a satisfying victory

Also Subspace was fun other then that fight :P

Shoryuken!

screen-4.jpg

<3 this picture.

Also, based on the Pic of the Day, it looks like Diddy stole Lanky's shtick.

We have so many Shoryukens haha, also Diddy can now handstand! If he is becoming more like Lanky :P

Luigi's is the best Shoryuken though! Dat fire and dat POWER.

My favorite thing to do with him was always Fire Jump Punching people into oblivion after they get messed up by Negative Zone. Lol

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I heard people say that April is the anniversary of both PoR's Japanese release and Awakening's Japanese release though. Would it be too farfetched for Sakurai to reveal both Ike and Chrom/Avatar/whoever the Awakening rep is then in the same month? Or will he ignore one of those and reveal one of the two later or sooner? What do you guys think?

Personally, I don't care what Sakurai does as long as he keeps Ike. WE LIKE IKE!

Edited by Anacybele