SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

They should have used 'Beauty is a Mad Mistress' from RD since it's pretty much the battle version of 'Power-Hungry Fool'/'Oliver's Fall'. They took 'Against the Black Knight' over 'The Black Knight' so it's pretty strange that they chose the non-battle version for Oliver(RD had been out for a year by this time).

It would be a bit better for fighting haha. I do wonder what this ost will be

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More RD music, Sakurai! That game has like the best music ever. <3 You already put Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme, now I just need Stalwarts Unite and I'll pretty much be satisfied. :3

I know there were some other tunes in the game I liked, but it's been so long since I last touched it now, I can't remember them all anymore. RD has so many tracks. lol

As for PoR, my favorites already got in Brawl! Victory is Near, Against the Black Knight (known as Unstoppable Destiny in RD), and Crimea Attacks (Crimean Army Sortie in Brawl). :3 But Bittersweet Victory added onto this would so totally rock. <3

Edited by Anacybele

I really really hope they put 'Don't speak her name' in there somewhere; I know its one of the more overblown songs, but I'd really like to be able to fight with it, akin to a song like Midna's Lament.

Personally, I find Midna's Lament overrated. I mean, it's a nice song, don't get me wrong, I just don't think it's OMG amazing. I like Midna's Theme more. :P

Speaking of Zelda music, we NEED to have the Ballad of the Goddess! PLEASE SAKURAI, YOU MUST ADD THIS MASTERPIECE.

And speaking of music overall, I really really really want Gusty Garden Galaxy and Buoy Base Galaxy from the SMG games in too! Buoy Base Galaxy was even used in BOTH titles! I was like OMG YES YES YES YES when I discovered that it got reused! And it's my favorite Mario track!

I really really hope they put 'Don't speak her name' in there somewhere; I know its one of the more overblown songs, but I'd really like to be able to fight with it, akin to a song like Midna's Lament.

I can agree to this actually.

As for my picks: Advance, Tearing Shadow, Liberation, Endless Battle, One Who Carves a New History, Reign of Despair, Legend of The Divine Dragon

So was Gusty Garden Galaxy's music...

Well, yes and no. It got an unfinished remix for some of the overworld map themes. But Buoy Base Galaxy's theme remained unchanged and was reused in full for another galaxy in SMG2. :3

Edited by Anacybele

We need some Paper Mario music!

Oh yes main series Mario music. Battle Rock please, maybe some of 3D Worlds tracks because unlike new super Mario bros it actually tried to do different music :P (I like the nsmb series don't get me wrong)

More RD music, Sakurai! That game has like the best music ever. <3 You already put Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme, now I just need Stalwarts Unite and I'll pretty much be satisfied. :3

Tellius had more than enough representation in Brawl with PoR songs. Let's let the Jugdral games get some love this time, seeing as they passed over those completely in Brawl (Fucking GAIDEN got a remix, albeit a great one, but the Jugdral games were ignored? Fuck that shit).

That is very true. More jugdral! Like Lion King Eldigan or Light and Dark or my personal favorite. Girl of the spirit forest

Tellius had more than enough representation in Brawl with PoR songs. Let's let the Jugdral games get some love this time, seeing as they passed over those completely in Brawl (Fucking GAIDEN got a remix, albeit a great one, but the Jugdral games were ignored? Fuck that shit).

But as with the trophies, the music will probably be different in each version of the game too. And with Marth's games on the DS now, Tellius and Jugdral are all we have for home console-only FE. :P

Besides, RD only got one song last time lol.

For Jugdral music, I'd really like Dance in the Skies or Crossing the Desert. Lion King Eldigan is also great!

As for Paper Mario music, dunno why, but I'd like the Shadow Siren battle theme, Grubba's battle theme, Rawk Hawk's, and Shadow Queen's (2nd stage). Those are only off the top of my head though, since its been a bit since I played TTYD.

Probably the FE theme I would want the most is Battle For Whose Sake from the FE6 OST (not the in-game version, that one totally sucks), but I dunno if it's realistically a long enough track. Rawk Hawk's theme should really be an auto-include because it's perfect for Smash.

If Metal Gear sticks around and there's a stage for it, a lot of the Brawl tracks were really awesome, wouldn't be upset at all if they just brought back some of them like the Encounter and Theme of Tara Remixes, and Battle in the Base. Tanker Alert from MGS2 and the MGSV Ground Zeroes original trailer theme would probably be my favorites that haven't been in Smash yet.

Battle for whose sake would be cool! I hope they put some Jugdral music as well

I wonder what music they will put for sonic and megaman

endless possibilities!

Edited by Iron Sage

Well, yes and no. It got an unfinished remix for some of the overworld map themes.

I remember a remixed version in one Galaxy's purple coin mission, and it seemed pretty finished to me. Also, it was in Super Mario 3D World.

Battle for whose sake would be cool! I hope they put some Jugdral music as well

I wonder what music they will put for sonic and megaman

endless possibilities!

I find this funny considering there is a Sonic song called Endless Possibility

I remember a remixed version in one Galaxy's purple coin mission, and it seemed pretty finished to me. Also, it was in Super Mario 3D World.

Oh, I don't remember the purple coin version. It must be too long since I last played the game. :P

I never did play past the first couple worlds in Super Mario 3D World... Just too busy with other games and stuff I guess. lol

I find this funny considering there is a Sonic song called Endless Possibility

favorite song in unleashed~!

I hope they put it lol

This a thousand times.

Endless Possibility has become my fav of all Sonic themes

This a thousand times.

Endless Possibility has become my fav of all Sonic themes

Its up there for me but my favorite vocal Sonic themes remain.

Live & Learn

Open Your Heart

His World

I do hope we get some nice stage themes too and not just stuff from Colors and Lost World.

Like Chemical Plant, Hydrocity, Green Forest, Crisis City, Egg Fleet, Rooftop Run, Rusty Ruin (Saturn ost), Stardust Speedway Bad future (Japanese ost) etc etc etc. I could literally pretty much name every sonic song in existence.

Edited by Jedisupersorry

Its up there for me but my favorite vocal Sonic themes remain.

Live & Learn

Open Your Heart

His World

I do hope we get some nice stage themes too and not just stuff from Colors and Lost World.

Like Chemical Plant, Hydrocity, Green Forest, Crisis City, Egg Fleet, Rooftop Run, Rusty Ruin (Saturn ost), Stardust Speedway Bad future (Japanese ost) etc etc etc. I could literally pretty much name every sonic song in existence.

Agreed. Those three will always be top tier.

I want the Japanese Sonic CD opening in paticular this remix

That...would actually work well. It'd also avoid whatever legal issues are present with the vocal versions.

(That had to have been the reason it wasn't in Taxman's Sonic CD)