SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Um, I've never played a Pac-man game. How can I like or dislike him?

You don't have to have played the game a character is from to like or dislike someone. Plenty of people like Cap. Falcon, Roy, and Ike despite having never played an F-Zero or Fire Emblem game. There are also people who dislike Snake despite having never touched a Metal Gear game.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's true. Pac-man did always seem boring and dumb to me, so maybe I do have a bit of bias against him.

I'm aware of the 16% thing on Pokemon, but if we got Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Greninja, AND Mewtwo, that's still a whopping eight characters, which is quite a lot compared to other franchises. Even Mario right now only has five, as does Zelda since I think Ganondorf is a guaranteed stay.

If we do end up getting a Grass type do to some dumb, non-existent pattern, then I'd rather have Ivysaur back and have her play like she does in Project M. Dat Seed Bomb + Solarbeam.

That solarbeam is sweet.

Am I the only one that really wants squirtle back? he's been my fav since the squirtle squad.

...Too hot? Really? I'd have thought people would be drooling all over themselves at her. I do think Sakurai made her boobs ridiculously huge though.

...Too hot? Really? I'd have thought people would be drooling all over themselves at her. I do think Sakurai made her boobs ridiculously huge though.

huge, tiny, small, big, chubby or flat. It don't matter I like them all.

Man in skin tights: No one comlpains

Woman in skin tights: SJFHSKJDFGJSGJHRCSDGRJHWNGRJHWGltuwhGTGASEHJEWQGNRTJHEWGNTGUYATGUYEGAAUR

It's always the women that get crap. :\

Man, with Samus's tracts of land and heels and WFT's rump....if Snake comes back, this will be the hottest Smash Bros. yet. :p

Man in skin tights: No one comlpains

Woman in skin tights: SJFHSKJDFGJSGJHRCSDGRJHWNGRJHWGltuwhGTGASEHJEWQGNRTJHEWGNTGUYATGUYEGAAUR

It's always the women that get crap. :\

Never heard of Batman and Robin have you

Edited by shinpichu

People complain about the way those two dress? I thought Batman was like one of the most popular super heroes ever.

This is kind of getting off topic though. I don't think either men or women wearing skin-tight clothing is bad. Hell, I drew Frederick wearing a Wii Fit Trainer outfit which is skin tight! xP

I just have a problem with Samus's breast size, is all. Wii Fit Trainer's boobs look normal and natural, so why can't hers? Samus looks like she got a badly done boob job.

People complain about the way those two dress? I thought Batman was like one of the most popular super heroes ever.

I was referring to the movie with the Bat-nipples.

Why are people complaining about Samus being too hot?

Because we live in the era where everyone bitches about everything.

Everytime a woman looks remotely sexy, or heck, just attractive, you bet there will be hundreds of Social Justice Warriors complaining about it.

I was more bothered by the vacuum sealed tits tbh. Boobs just don't work that way ~o3o~

Well, seeing as how she's wearing her Other M outfit, maybe it's a nod to Dead Or Alive.

Skintight suit portrayals are rarely done totally equal between sexes, but Brawl at least had Snake('s ass). If they give me Snake('s ass) again, I'll call it even.

You mean the movie with a bat credit card?

And the one where one of the most common complaints is about the Bat-nipples and Bat-butts in Batman's costume.