SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Yeah, especially since they DID do a demo for Zelda: Skyward Sword. I know, because I played it. It was right after the game came out though, not before.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daily.jpg

Pic of the day. With the Super Leaf, any fighter can have ears and a tail. You can also float in the air by pressing the jump button. We're still figuring out whether you'll be able to attack with ...

Marth looks quite ridiculous with the tail going through his cape. =P

On that note, who'd look the most ridiculous with the Raccoon power up? Probably Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., or Snake.

Ridley. The most ridiculous racoon dragon.

Yes I know he's like 99% certain to be unplayable BUT SERIOUSLY CAN YOU NOT IMAGINE THAT

I feel like we've seen the Leaf thing before, but I guess this is the first we've seen/heard of its effects. Sure are a lot of Mario items this time around.... But I guess Mario has a lot of powerups, hey. *shrug* This one certainly looks interesting.

Marth lookth tho thilly~

Edited by BANRYU

Wish they'd do it for Target... :/ My city doesn't have a BB.

...my country doesn't have a Best Buy.

I wish Nintendo of Europe would do something like this. >.>

So, I just found out from my fellow PR smashers that PR Best Buys never got DK Tropical Freeze or other Wii U promo games...

it is time...

to RAGE

So I guess I'd probably be the one to record SSB4 demo footage and post it on SF then? Then again, I'm not exactly good with video editing, so I might just stick to verbal reports. I should totally go to the demo station in my Marth cosplay. Hopefully they'll do two demo sessions at Best Buy like they did last year, and hopefully they'll run it earlier than 4:00 PM like they did last year so I can get some quality time with SSB4 with few people to share/switch out with. I should really find someone else to bring to be my cameraman, but most people I know would be too busy to attend until after 4 PM.

Ridley. The most ridiculous racoon dragon.

Yes I know he's like 99% certain to be unplayable BUT SERIOUSLY CAN YOU NOT IMAGINE THAT

I feel like we've seen the Leaf thing before, but I guess this is the first we've seen/heard of its effects.

I can imagine the ears, but I have a hard time imagining the tail, whether Ridley keeps both tails or him having the raccoon tail completely encase his real tail.

The Super Leaf was shown in the photo compilations that were posted after the April 8 Direct, though it only showed Luigi in Raccoon mode. Either way, it's nice to see what it looks like on more of the cast.

I can imagine the ears, but I have a hard time imagining the tail, whether Ridley keeps both tails or him having the raccoon tail completely encase his real tail.

That's the best part of it lol

So when is this demo going to be running again? During E3, right? Isn't that like not until June, or am I crazy and its actually much sooner? :0

If they have it on PR Best Buys and winner of the matches stays playing, Im gonna get like 100 matches in one day. Huehuehue. I'll see if i can record footage of it.

Edited by PKL

Hey guys, I just discovered something that might keep Pacman out of SSB4. Disney might own him now. I know, because he has a TV show on their channel and it's on now. And I'm not sure they would allow Sakurai to borrow him.

If they have it on PR Best Buys and winner of the matches stays playing, Im gonna get like 100 matches in one day. Huehuehue. I'll see if i can record footage of it.

That won't happen. The Best Buy events are by sign-ups and line ups, not by "losers out." If people are nice enough, they may let you in on their Smash match slot, but I doubt that many casuals will let you in on their matches after seeing your playing style. Take it from someone who's also been ostracized/shunned from being "too good" at casual public gaming events like this.

Hey guys, I just discovered something that might keep Pacman out of SSB4. Disney might own him now. I know, because he has a TV show on their channel and it's on now. And I'm not sure they would allow Sakurai to borrow him.

That's not the case. That's like saying Team Ninja owns Metroid since they co-developed Metroid Other M, or that Rare owns Donkey Kong because they developed the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. Just because a company helps develop a game, that doesn't mean they own it.

Either way, if Pac-Man isn't shown by the end of E3, it's safe enough to say he's not in.

Edited by Randoman